1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Community] PO Profile: meeps

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by meeps, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    hello!!!!!!!

im 17, high school senior i live in indiana about 50 miles from chicago i want to go to purdue and study meteorology/atomospheric science and maybe computer science too, also my name is casedvictory i got it legally changed since the time i posted my well

ok here is my pokemon life. my first pokemon game was from friend in like 4th grade, fire red with a shitty file saving system or w/e and the file would reset after a while (i lost a level 100 zapdos :c). he also gave me some rip off game which was like pokemon quartz or something and i couldnt save at all on that game. also on the firered game i had a mew from a toys r us event which was erased and that was gay (i gave another one to my cousin). then i got leafgreen which was nice, and i traded with my cousin and i felt so special getting hoenn pokemon, later i got emerald. i got like pokemon diamond and pokemon mystery dungeon too they were fine then i stopped playing i thought i was too old i gues???? then i got into the game again a year or two later and was fun cuz i learned ev/iv training and i did good at battle tower! i got pokemon black for my birthday and i beat it in like two days i played it nonstop and i got into the battle subway too and posted my record on smogen!!!

i found po in like july 2011 my first team was like scrafty / conkuldurr / starmie / gengar / dragonite / something else, all my sets were standard at the time (i think back then bulky roost dd dragonite was fairly common) then i just used a bunch of stupid shit and later got into other tiers, i was just a ladder fag i think i got top ten in nu back then and got top five in dw ubers with straight up autism because i didn't know anything about the tier. then i quit in november-december maybe and came back by april/may. i was still pretty bad then, ladder fag etc once i joined a tour when i had 1300 in uu and i got mad that i lost to luck>skill in a scripted tour in first round that i felt like randomly joining. i think i got top ten in nu again with random shit and i did "good" in lu with shitty rain team. i started playing scripted tours more after that i was ok by scripted tour standards i guess.

i think i got a lot better after bw2 came out not like ladder meant anything i dominated lu ladder from after the reset to many months afterwards having an alt in first place a lot of the time and sometimes having multiple alts in top 5 i think i was high on nu ladder much of the time too after bw2 ladder resets. server tours helped me meet a lot of the people i get along with now tho like zorodark, meowmix, etc. i joined xclus in like july too because zorodark asked me to so i decided w/e i met finch and Versace Python Cased through that which i guess was the only benefit i gained from it lol. i signed up for pocl and didn't get picked but didn't care to much then i got picked up in midseason by blazikens to play lc and i did alright despite not knowing the tier (proving lc is literal garbage). i also beat emad because he thought my magneton was scarf despite being slower than his mesprit so he pursuited it that was fun. we eventually won pocl so that was nice.

my first levels of any contribution were when i did some analyses for the wiki and i later became lu qc and nu qc and then not to much later i got involved with the gamecorner shit (i was one of the people who signed the list of demands, honestly i just didn't see any harm and i didn't care about po much back then). but that did help me get lutl as aurist supported me and oak was fine with me getting it. i didn't do much back then, just banned meloetta i think. i played in powc in nu and did really good i cant remember my record. then in late may i got fired for leaking twice in a short time span (tbh i think the second offense may have been misinterpreted as i warned finch ctc may be banned as finch wanted him to play for him in powc but it's w/e now). i got disappointed and quit for a total of four days, then i came back to help team in powc cuz it was playoffs i did ok in playoffs even tho we eventually lost. i continued to play, went 4-0 to start in pocl then i stopped giving a fuck cuz pokemon was becoming boring and i had schoolwork so i ended up like 5-2 and lost twice in playoffs. i only came on every once in a while to chat, until like november and i got nu gym leader (bw), then i stopped for a while after gym season was over. i think i starting getting into uu in february when i started using shit like 6 band which did good then 6 sash which was good too. i become highly prestige mafia admin at that time too, i quit last month cuz i lost interest and schoolwork stuff. then i started playing it in powc for central and i went 5-1 regular season iirc and 1-1 in playoffs, 5-1 in uu and 1-1 in ou overall which i guess is good! i kept playing and what not, didn't really care about lu or nu that much this gen. then i got uu tier leader in june which was nice, im doing more as tier leader now than i did back which is nice.

so ya ask questions, i'll answer most of them, i wont answer questions like "do you like me" (this especially pertains to user zorodark because he knows no one likes him anyways) or anything about anime/magna because that shit is aids

Virizion likes this.
  2. Big Bad Booty Daddy

Big Bad Booty Daddy Big Poppa Pump

PO Trainer Name:
    -
    FIRST

Did you ever consider changing your name to Versace Python Meeps or Gucci Mane Meeps?

When you hax me in most official tournaments do you feel bad or no?

Are you joining Italy with me for next POWC? (Completely serious)

Will the Cubs win a World Series while you're still alive?

Why are we so good at making really aids teams together that win for no apparent reason?

What's your favorite Casedvictory POCL 2 post?

What would you do if you were Tiering Administrator?

3. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Community and/or Tiering questions:
    • Without naming any names, would you fire any of the current UU (barring yourself), LU, or NU Tier Leaders?
    • Who are the five best active overall battlers on PO, in your opinion?
    • If you had to rank all of the XY metagames (Ubers, OU, UU, LU, NU, and LC) in order of best to worst (in terms of stability, balance, personal preference, and whatever else you think is important), what would the order be?
    • If you could bring any PO user back from the dead (think Emad, Dzi, Treecko, EmporerPPP, Forum Name/Ununoctium, Miguer, etc.), who would it be and why?
    • Who are the five most influential users on PO?
    Tournament questions:
    • Which tournament is (was in the case for the latter) more fun for you to be a part of: this POCL or the last SWCOP?
    • Which four teams do you want to make the POCL playoffs? Which four teams do you think will make the pocl playoffs? Then, same question, but winning it all > playoffs (feel free to say your own team for either, ofc).
    • Which, if any, tournament players or high members of the community did you look up to when you started playing in official tours / became a member of the community?
    • Who are the three most surprising and disappointing players this POCL?
    Misc. questions:
    • How long did it take you to type this out?
    • Best shithead moment I had back when I was newer (plenty to choose from n_n)?
    • Are you basically a lock to get into Purdue barring major fuck-ups or n?
    • If you didn't ever get into PO, what would you do with the thousands of hours you invested into competitive pokemon?
    • If you had to leave America and live somewhere else, what country would it be and why?

4. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    Is user Finchinator a qt?
    Why did I think you was the same age as BR?
    Are you surprised Rake made a return?
    POWC Trashtalk thread to return for next year y/y
    Who would you choose to be a Server mod if you could choose anybody right now?
    Which mod would you choose to be a Server admin if you could choose anybody right now?
    Do you like Digimon?
    Would you ever come to the UK one day?
    Would you still want to be UU Tier Leader when OR/AS comes out?
    Ever played VGC? If so, what are your opinions of the closing 2014 meta? If not, why not?
    Could you see me as the next Ray Rizzo?
    What are your thoughts on me? Anything I need to work on?

5. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    Did you ever consider changing your name to Versace Python Meeps or Gucci Mane Meeps?

as much as i have wanted to, i must keep my name as is for the sake of making life easier for hikari who had trouble finding me with "meepsvictory".

When you hax me in most official tournaments do you feel bad or no?

i had a 44% chance to win the powc match, so i didn't feel that bad, the pocl match i did feel bad for you fucking up and stuff, i dont remember if i really haxed you ltt tho. actually overall at the time i felt bad but now i dont lol!

Are you joining Italy with me for next POWC? (Completely serious)

probably not ) :

Will the Cubs win a World Series while you're still alive?

give it a couple years, got prospects like kris bryant and addison russell coming up next year, good shot at getting john lester in the offseason and some time for players on current roster to improve more (castro, rizzo, baez, etc.)

Why are we so good at making really aids teams together that win for no apparent reason?

idk lord kee berry reuniclus destroys all

What's your favorite Casedvictory POCL 2 post?

i like this

http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/po...s-league-2-week-four.16327/page-3#post-210332

i really wish i could have seen this one before you editted it

http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/po...league-2-semi-finals.16816/page-3#post-220972

What would you do if you were Tiering Administrator?

fire windblown and celestial phantom (no offense to either of them), ban krook, make lc a side meta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without naming any names, would you fire any of the current UU (barring yourself), LU, or NU Tier Leaders?

said above, would fire celestial phantom and windblown

Who are the five best active overall battlers on PO, in your opinion?

im gonna try and focus more on users who are more active on po rather other communities (also in no particular order): afro smash, versace python cased, sinclair, proof, luck>skill (not sure how active i would consider him tho)

If you had to rank all of the XY metagames (Ubers, OU, UU, LU, NU, and LC) in order of best to worst (in terms of stability, balance, personal preference, and whatever else you think is important), what would the order be?

uu, ou, nu, ubers, lu, lc

If you could bring any PO user back from the dead (think Emad, Dzi, Treecko, EmporerPPP, Forum Name/Ununoctium, Miguer, etc.), who would it be and why?

navz ofc, i still text him tho but i'd like him to come back because he's cool and we get along well and we have nice conversations.

Who are the five most influential users on PO?

let me try and get back at this, tbh i dont think i can name five influential users

Which tournament is (was in the case for the latter) more fun for you to be a part of: this POCL or the last SWCOP?

pocl because i know the players in pocl better than i did in wcop and i find it easier to help my players prepare than with some teammates in wcop

Which four teams do you want to make the POCL playoffs? Which four teams do you think will make the pocl playoffs? Then, same question, but winning it all > playoffs (feel free to say your own team for either, ofc).

want:

arcanines, blazikens, bisharps, stunfisk (no order of standings)

will make:

arcanines, blazikens, mawiles, stunfisk (no order of standings)

my team will win

Which, if any, tournament players or high members of the community did you look up to when you started playing in official tours / became a member of the community?

no 1

Who are the three most surprising and disappointing players this POCL?

surprising:

decision makers, bomber, zamrock

disappointing:

shake, stathakis, flcl

How long did it take you to type this out?

spent 25 mins monday maybe 5 mins today

Best shithead moment I had back when I was newer (plenty to choose from n_n)?

http://i.imgur.com/yvMFU1N.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RNeDaiS.jpg
    http://puu.sh/8ffSg/4e44d7cec5.png

Are you basically a lock to get into Purdue barring major fuck-ups or n?

idk my extracurriculars are weak but other than that im probably fine

If you didn't ever get into PO, what would you do with the thousands of hours you invested into competitive pokemon?

civ or maybe i would have found another game idk

If you had to leave America and live somewhere else, what country would it be and why?

netherlands/holland because i have family that lives there and people speak english and it seems like good country i wouldn't want to move to any asian country because i dont like asian food

Sasuke Uchiha and Finchinator like this.
  6. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    meeps i'm scared. i used to live in indiana about 50 miles from chicago.

Best user?
    Worst user?
    Best john?
    If you could change any one aspect of the PO simulator itself, what would it be?
    What's the biggest problem with the pokemon community?

7. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    Is user Finchinator a qt?
    ugly

Why did I think you was the same age as BR?

no clue i thought he made it clear he felt old considering i was 17 (maybe this was in indigo oops leaks!)

Are you surprised Rake made a return?

lol

POWC Trashtalk thread to return for next year y/y

would be entertaining but it'd go to shit lol

Who would you choose to be a Server mod if you could choose anybody right now?

idk im rarely in tohjo i think metalgross (he's not active in tohjo either tho) cuz he's cute and active unlike his other alt zorodark

Which mod would you choose to be a Server admin if you could choose anybody right now?

fuzzy

Do you like Digimon?

nope

Would you ever come to the UK one day?

prob not im not much of a traveler even tho im going to italy for 11 days this summer probably and maybe holland too

Would you still want to be UU Tier Leader when OR/AS comes out?

i'd rather wait and see the changes to the tier first, but i dont think it'll be extremely significant change and anything with major improvement in or below the tier would hopefully be sorted out fairly quickly

Ever played VGC? If so, what are your opinions of the closing 2014 meta? If not, why not?

no, i've never actually played xy and i dont have a 3ds

Could you see me as the next Ray Rizzo?

no

What are your thoughts on me? Anything I need to work on?

i said i preferred not to answer questions like this but w/e. honestly you appear fairly naive which you could maybe improve in the long run

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meeps i'm scared. i used to live in indiana about 50 miles from chicago.

i live in lake county and i have easy access to i-65 and can reach state line in 25 mins or so oo (if this means anything)

Best user?

weavile cuz he's actually very active compared to some owners/super mods as of late (xdevo sux)

Worst user?

executive archer

Best john?

ifm will forever hold this title ~_~

If you could change any one aspect of the PO simulator itself, what would it be?

prevent android users from playing in side channel games or w/e. while they do make up a decent amount of the playerbase now, they just hold up tours and do stupid shit in mafia which makes me wonder if there is a correlation to users leaving because of them. in all honesty from what i've seen, primarily android users are aids in general

What's the biggest problem with the pokemon community?

im gonna hold off on this for a bit, may get back to it later

Lord Outrage likes this.
  8. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    What's your favorite item?
    DID YOU KNOW MICHAEL209?
    WHO'S YOUR UU ICON? WHY DO YOU PLAY UU?
    WHO'S THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON TO YOUR PLAYSTYLE?
    KILL, FUCK, MARRY: 3 TIER LEADERS
    IDK IF YOU WERE AROUND FOR PO ANDROID BUT IT WAS THE DEFAULT CHANNEL FOR ANDROID USERS. SHOULD THAT COME BACK?
    DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THE SERVER LOL
    CAPTAIN MEEPS WILL WE EVER FINISH UUCL
    I'M SORRY I FAILED YOU SCARF COFAGRIGUS LITERALLY SHIT ON ME IDK WHAT HAPPENED

Insane Soul likes this.
  9. Hearth

Hearth Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Pikablu
    Time to test ur math:

If every user could ban Joeypals/EA for one day, how many days would Joeypals/EA be banned for?

10. Ascarotte

Ascarotte Well-Known Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

What is your favourite current Mafia theme and why?
    What is your favourite past Mafia theme and why?
    What do you like about Indiana?

11. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

Hello :^]

Favourite Versace Python innovation?
    What do you think about Doom Desire Rachi in current UU?
    Same question for Hawlucha
    Worst competitive metagame in Pokémon history? (Ubers, OU, UU, LU, NU metagames from PO Smogon or any other major sources for pre-DPP gens)
    I don't remember, did you ever have a forum avatar? if yes, What the fuck was it?
    If you could perform a single action or set of actions to change PO for the better, what would that/those action(s) be?
    Best team over the course of all 4 (or however many that team has been in) POCLs. Excluding your own current team because that's cheating and they were ass in POCL1.
    How do I git gud at Civ?

12. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    What's your favorite item?

assault vest choice specs

DID YOU KNOW MICHAEL209?

wat u mean by this if irl no, if po, yes

WHO'S YOUR UU ICON? WHY DO YOU PLAY UU?

no 1. i play it cuz it was the only lower tier that was out in xy at the time and as of now lu and nu suck this gen

WHO'S THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON TO YOUR PLAYSTYLE?

me

KILL, FUCK, MARRY: 3 TIER LEADERS

kill xdevo
    fuck insane soul
    marry metalgross

IDK IF YOU WERE AROUND FOR PO ANDROID BUT IT WAS THE DEFAULT CHANNEL FOR ANDROID USERS. SHOULD THAT COME BACK?

no because artemisa needs to come and chat with us when he's on android

DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THE SERVER LOL

i would like it to have more players that would be nice

CAPTAIN MEEPS WILL WE EVER FINISH UUCL

yes, hopefully when meowmix stops being dead and actually hosts !!

I'M SORRY I FAILED YOU SCARF COFAGRIGUS LITERALLY SHIT ON ME IDK WHAT HAPPENED

xd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If every user could ban Joeypals/EA for one day, how many days would Joeypals/EA be banned for?

a lot

What is your favourite current Mafia theme and why?

probably body it's fun and i feel the strategy in the theme is more dynamic (this pertains to larger games tho)

What is your favourite past Mafia theme and why?

castle ~_~ the killfest was just fun lol

What do you like about Indiana?

>like
    >indiana

im literally forced to live here because family and stuff and i cant move out for obvious reasons. fortunately i live in one of the few areas that is actually populated and it's paradise compared to two of the shitholes 10-15 miles north of where i live. i guess an advantage over illinois is cheaper cost of living (at least when compared to chicago area)

i still prob going to purdue for college as in-state tuition is much cheaper than out-of-state and both my parents went there so ya. maybe after i graduate i'll live in chicago or just move far away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourite Versace Python innovation?

limber ditto

actually im bad and cant think of much but reversal weakness policy endure yanmega was good even tho it didn't get to do anything ):

What do you think about Doom Desire Rachi in current UU?

good and underrated imo, it works well with other special attackers which struggle with aids flower florges and it just simply helps wear down some switch-ins quite nicely

Same question for Hawlucha

same as desire jirachi! it's pretty hard to counter/check, probably like aggron and doublade check/counter it effectively. problem is it has poor bulk and there is a shitton of priority users in the tier which kinda hurts it

Worst competitive metagame in Pokémon history? (Ubers, OU, UU, LU, NU metagames from PO Smogon or any other major sources for pre-DPP gens)

i did not like bw ou fucking weather wars everywhere

I don't remember, did you ever have a forum avatar? if yes, What the fuck was it?

http://i.imgur.com/2gqlbes.jpg

If you could perform a single action or set of actions to change PO for the better, what would that/those action(s) be?

idk this probably sounds really stupid but i would make all the lower tiers collaboratively joined together in terms of who makes the tiering decisions. basically have like 5-7 users (preferably current tier leaders) all have an effect on tiering decisions in lower tiers considering most of the lower tier tier leaders are fairly knowledgable in all of the lower tiers (i just thought of this now i guess could be good answer to the if i were tiering administrator questions now oo)

Best team over the course of all 4 (or however many that team has been in) POCLs. Excluding your own current team because that's cheating and they were ass in POCL1.

stunfisk def

How do I git gud at Civ?

play with like poland or korea or babylon or shoshone because they're strong af
    i like to build monument first then scout but they are interchangeable
    if possible steal worker from a city-state
    go with tradition work on building 2nd city when population is around 5 (make sure you focus more on food early game too)
    when building new cities i prioritize these things from most to least: river/coast, luxuries, mountain, strategic resources, bonus resources, stay away from tundra unless there is salt or a lot of deer with forest
    try and get 3rd city up maybe like around turn 75, and make sure you save money so you can buy library there and hopefully that will allow you to build national college in capital (i generally like to tech to philosophy then civil service, education, scientific theory, plastics)
    army priority generally depends on your neighbors, if you're close to like zulus (sometimes i just restart game in that case) or aztecs or warmongers focus on ranged units, if near like india or morocco army isn't really that necessary
    focus on building farms next to rivers or lakes first because you get more food when you get to civil service

13. Fiery Espeon

Fiery Espeon The fire never bothered me anyway ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Fiery Espeon
    Who has the shittiest UU/NU/LU teams and they work? (XY and BW2)
    Who is best Mafia player?
    What if your favorite Mafia theme now?
    What is your favorite retired theme?
    Which auth would you want to ban/mute/kick for an extended period of time?
    What do you think of me?

14. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    :)

what was your favourite bw2 meta

what do you feel is the biggest thing po needs to change in order to attract more users

do you still call your dog cased?

15. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

which po user has master balls

16. MidwayMarshall

MidwayMarshall woof Forum Moderator Developer Forum Moderator Developer

gratz meeps

17. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    hi meep
    do you like santa
    whats your fav pokemon
    how many marbles do you think cased could fit in his mouth i bet 100
    uhhhhh do you think youll ever get mod or something
    were you ever mod???
    whats your favourite tier rn
    whats your fav tier EVER
    can i call you meep

i didnt read other peoples questions so if they stole on of mine just humour me mayb
    ok i lov u bye

18. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    Who has the shittiest UU/NU/LU teams and they work? (XY and BW2)

casedvictory

Who is best Mafia player?

me

What if your favorite Mafia theme now?

answered above

What is your favorite retired theme?

answered above

Which auth would you want to ban/mute/kick for an extended period of time?

xdevo

What do you think of me?

i think you should actually read my well and previously asked questions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

what was your favourite bw2 meta

nu hands down

what do you feel is the biggest thing po needs to change in order to attract more users

this is really hard to answer. the way things have been handled on po back when i was lutl in bw2 has improved, yet po has obviously lost a significant amount of players. po probably needs to find a way to encourage new users to contribute well, and not have shitty contributions which lead to them being shut down by the higher-ups. there is an obvious decrease in quanity and quality in suspect discussion posts, and i'll be honest i haven't really found ways to help users with suspect posting, maybe a public posting guidelines will help with like examples of good suspect posts and bad suspect posts idk. this probably won't quickly attract users in the short-term, but it'll help keep new users active which may steadily lead to increase in the playerbase, rather than decrease.

do you still call your dog cased?

stfu was only once

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which po user has master balls

versace python cased

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gratz meeps

ty !!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi meep

helo

do you like santa

yes

whats your fav pokemon

tyrenitr!

how many marbles do you think cased could fit in his mouth i bet 100

a lot can fit with that big chin of us

uhhhhh do you think youll ever get mod or something

i'd probably deny it if i was offered it (assuming you mean server mod because i obviously have forum mods right now), also im p much never in tohjo

were you ever mod???

nop

whats your favourite tier rn

xy uu

whats your fav tier EVER

bw2 nu

can i call you meep

sure

19. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    ty meep

20. topah

topah Active Member

do u have something against capitals
    what color underwear would u want ur gf to have
    what would be super effective vs ur gf
    will u get a gf
    will u ever care about nu this gen

21. Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang HOMOSEXUAL UNICORN

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    do you like zorodark

22. ThunderStruck0011

ThunderStruck0011 ;)

PO Trainer Name:
    megR
    I won a tournament a few days ago and everyone thought I was you... What do you suppose that means?

What is your theme song?

Do you like crazy people?

Meepity Moppity Moop? :o

23. Raducan

Raducan Well-Known Member

Top 3 best TDs in the history of Official PO Tours?

Top 3 worst TDs in the history of Official PO Tours?

What do you think could be done to improve the current state of Official as well as Regular Forum Tours?

How many people in Indigo do you:
    like?
    dislike?
    talk to?
    have no idea who they are?

24. meeps

meeps Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    meeps
    I won a tournament a few days ago and everyone thought I was you... What do you suppose that means?

i d k maybe was a joke???

What is your theme song?

nothing

Do you like crazy people?

depends on definition of crazy i guess

Meepity Moppity Moop? :o

wat

------------------------------------------------------

Top 3 best TDs in the history of Official PO Tours?

br
    weavile
    gtfo

Top 3 worst TDs in the history of Official PO Tours?

clarion
    xinc
    ifm

there hasn't been many lol

What do you think could be done to improve the current state of Official as well as Regular Forum Tours?

stronger enforcment of rules and activity deadlines

How many people in Indigo do you:

like?

most

dislike?

like three

talk to?

half or so probably not that much

have no idea who they are?

Finchinator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.