1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

[Themes] Honedge

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Bamarah, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Bamarah

Bamarah "Baton Pass Elite"

[​IMG]

Hi!

I been using this theme for a bit so I figured I'd share it with the community. It's based on Honedge (As you can see!) which I find to be one of a kind.

Enjoy!

Serverlist
    [​IMG]

Team Builder
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Editing)
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Editing) 2
    [​IMG]

Team Builder (Boxes)
    [​IMG]

Main Chat
    [​IMG]

Challenge Window
    [​IMG]

Battle Window
    [​IMG]

Download

Notes

- New Battle Buttons (See the Battle Window for an example)
    - Check out Trainer Sprites #126, #265, #266, , #294, & #299 (Only people with this Theme will be able to see them)
    - This Theme has 2 CSS files included, 1 doesn't allow Channel flashing & the other does. If you don't care about Channel flashing then leave the Theme be. If you wish to change it then go into the Honedge Theme folder & simply rename the "default 2" CSS file to "default" while also deleting or renaming the default CSS.

2. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work! Forum Moderator Tour Director Forum Moderator Tour Director

This is pretty cool Bam!
    What makes me sad is you did not continue those blues on into the battle window and parts of the main chat. It makes them not fit in with the rest of the theme. Your teambuilder pokemon selection menu is also I think a little bit too bright, I;d probably tone that done myself.

Overall a pretty stellar job!

3. inigomontoya

inigomontoya Slightly Less Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Yveltal / ddrox13
    Ugh, perfect as ever Bam. Will you start failing already?

You got 1 download right here