1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Themes] Judge My Theme: Pokemon ORAS

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Mew Online, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Mew Online

Mew Online New Member

I'm new to the PO community, and I just made this theme last night. Could you guys please judge it? I need opinions how to fix everything that is bad.
    Battle Screen (1).png Battle Screen (2).png Main Chat.png Server Menu.png Team Builder (1).png Team Builder (2).png

2. Bamarah

Bamarah "Baton Pass Elite"

Eh...

For starters, you might wanna fix the images for the Old Battle window as they don't fit properly.

You can download them from this thread:

Also, try to have some transparency in your theme as the solid white covers a lot of the Team Builder. You might wanna use better images too. Overall, you have a great idea but try to be more creative with it all around.

3. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work!

Often a way to help with images is to choose super large images. So when image searching in something like google only filter in large images. This means the images will either be to size, or they will not pixellate and lose definition when you enlarge them (slightly). This makes for a crisper, more professional feel to your thememaking.

As a clue on trying to phase out a little of the white, try using some of the green you have through the theme?

4. Mew Online

Mew Online New Member

Thx guys. I will be doing to sometime today.