1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Themes] Rustic

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by 2Baka, Dec 13, 2014.

1. 2Baka

2Baka New Member

Had a sudden urge to make a brown theme. I went through many ideas (coffee,chocolate) for what would go well with brown but finding pictures is really hard >< so excuse me for only using one picture ~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Make sure the style you're using is windows so that it looks nice!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o52io6kedt1hz09/Rustic.zip

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  2. RockyRd

RockyRd bap

i like it
    very brown ^_^

3. Bamarah

Bamarah "Baton Pass Elite"

Ok, time for my critique....

I love it!

But there are some things you need to add to your thread and your theme:

1) Get the proper sized Battle Window pics as they're out of sync with the Old Battle Window.
    2) Provide screenshots of the entire theme... Challenge Window, All parts of the Team Builder, Serverlist.. etc..
    3) Battle buttons could have been custom made instead of using the default ones which are terrible on most themes.
    4) Getting rid of the line around the Clauses box would have looked better. Same goes for the Team Builder!
    5) Seriously finding other images as one image isn't enough for a theme.

Other than that it looks p good, definitely gonna "revamp" it for personal use cause I really like the color scheme.

Remember, if you need help with any theme making just ask!

Keep up the good work!

4. 2Baka

2Baka New Member

mmm bamarah thanks for the suggestions.
    1) re sized battle windows after i posted right away, so that issue is solved
    2) as i only used one picture i didnt feel the need to but maybe if i could find pictures to go along to create a theme i'll do it another time
    3) i have no photoshop skills. i could never really make a true theme like you. I can only recolor and add pictures. I'm not the most creative person
    4) no idea what you're talking about. with my attention of detail im satisfiedd
    5) read excuse #3

and as always thanks for finding code things to modify. i stole your revamped classic/dark classic and played around the with default css for awhile to find things.

5. Sunny Girl

Sunny Girl Goodbye, sweet summer days.

PO Trainer Name:
    Cassandra
    This is really nice. Not really my style, but good job.