1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC Analyses

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Analyses' started by sulcata, Feb 9, 2015.

1. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

So just a quick thread to keep track of any changes to our current GSC analyses. These analyses are what Isa and I were able to salvage from sites that kept copies of the pre-nuked Wiki.

The following Pokemon have analyses (as far as Isa has told me these are 100% thanks to @Jørgen):

Porygon2, Scizor, Golem, Jynx, Moltres, and the rest listed on http://wiki.pokemon-online.eu/page/2nd_Gen_Tiers, but not above all need analyses (emphasis on the first three listed).

If you'd like to contribute or update an analysis, reserve it in this thread. If updating an already written analysis, post a thread with the original analysis in spoiler tags, and then start making changes in the rest of your post. If creating an analysis from scratch, post a thread with a skeleton of your analysis so that others can critique it more easily before you write it up, unless you're feeling particularly confident. Once it reaches the Grammar Check stage, I will upload it to the Wiki and wait for @Samphire and her Grammar Patrol team to clean it up before I upload it again.

Reserved Pokemon:
    • Porygon2 - @sulcata - Status: Creating Skeleton

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    Isa likes this.
  2. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

Reserving Porygon2, current fetishmon.

3. MoxieInfinite

MoxieInfinite Member

i can do scizor someday in winter break.

i also used jynx like 10 games on ladder, so i can probably do that too. if someones is willing to lend me a better jynx team, ill test.

Disaster Area likes this.