1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] Dem Simulator,Much Resurrection.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Haze Victory, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Haze Victory

Haze Victory Dem slumps..~

PO dying lol.Tho for some reasons,a select few of us still stick to dem beloved simulator..I remember me days starting back in 4th gen,when a friend from Shoddy introduced me here,and lol,I've had dem feels before..Fading community and PO feels just like what shoddy did yesterday .Then in it's dying stages.Tho 400 count here sucks as it is when compared to the 1000+ of before,and barely shows any hint of rising anytime soon.
    Use this thread to discuss your contribution towards resurrecting PO,if any,the ways in which the community can help bring PO back to life,and/or the things that can be implemented to place PO on equal grounds,if not a step ahead of Smogon at this timeline.
    (Animated battle videos an idea to be rejected lol.Woulda been such an epic troll bait :])-

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015