1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hangman: Sudden Death Mode!

Discussion in 'Hangman' started by Samphire, Mar 29, 2015.

Moderators: Strudels
  1. Samphire

Samphire Too much hard work!

We are pleased to announce that we now have sudden death mode on the server for Hangman!

This will run and alternate with our regular event games, and works as follows:
    • Unown (the Hangman bot), will post a game with all of the vowels added in.
    • Users will then have 2 answers (/a) and 3 guesses (/g) to get the word!

This game mode encourages you to think carefully due to your limited guesses, and also to think fast and guess the word before anyone else does!

To play, go to the #Hangman channel on the main PO server, play along, and wait for an event to pop up! If you are unsure on how to do this, ask any member on /auth for help to get to #Hangman, and any online Hangman Admin (found under /has) for help to do with the Hangman game itself.

Obviously, this is a new feature, and we are not expecting it to be perfect on first release! Therefore, please post any comments or questions here to help us improve this function.

Additionally, all event games run from the same pool of games, which we are constantly looking at expanding. To suggest catgories we can use for this to enhance the event games and the channel, please suggest them at our thread: http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/suggest-categories-for-hangman-event-games.26463/

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact @LH47 or @Strudels!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2016
  2. o c:

o c: No i

It was really interesting seeing it yesterday for the first time while playing Hangman. Definitely caught me off guard lol but I look forward to engaging other's in Sudden Death Mode.

Moderators: Strudels