1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admins of a public channel are abusing there power how can i go about getting the channel removed

Discussion in 'Help' started by JPCEMazterHarp, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. JPCEMazterHarp

JPCEMazterHarp New Member

i been having some trouble and i have a load of reasons of why i think a channel should be removed the channel is a public channel and well i dont want think why and i want to be fair on the channel but abuse is not fun at all specially when almost all the owners are doing wrong on the channel i have reasons and well there actions show that the persons runing the channel are not effectively running it correct how can i go about getting the channel to unblock me as i did nothing wrong and there reasons are wrong . i need help and well if noone can help then i will have no choice but to ask for the removeal of that channel from pokemon online complately .

2. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Strudels/Ripper Roo
    Assuming this is not an official channel, I highly doubt anything can be done for you as those channels are privately run and the owner(s) of the channel can choose how to run it and who to run it with. If you've been banned from their channel, then your best bet would be to try and personally resolve it with the channel authorities. If that doesn't work then there's not much you can do, since as stated above it's up to their discretion what they want to do with their channel.

However, if you feel you have been mistreated in official channels e.g Tohjo Falls, Tournaments, etc. by server auth or their respective channel auth, you should try to resolve it here : http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/disciplinary-committee.43/

3. JPCEMazterHarp

JPCEMazterHarp New Member

it is an official channel and its mafia and well i do want to get it done i got told it was mafia was a part of it and i do want to resolve it as i feel it is miss treating and well it is not and i do understand that and it is on the po website witch is why i want it taken down and they to stop the channel is mafia it is quite well known and i understand what you mean but yet personal with it they abuse me so much and well i want it gone if the staff cant deal or run the channel official and effectively . i would want to know what i can do as well now you know that it is and well i want the channel gone if they can not fix the problem . as i feel unfairly judged by the staff and i hate the assumptions of me leaving to aviod punishment when it was not true i left cause i had to go off i spoken to poeple in real life and they said i report the matter to you guys as well now you can point me in the right direction as i hate getting unfair judged and admins miss using there power .

4. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    As Strudles said, click the link to discuss the matter. At any rate though, I can't recall anything in regards to the MAs being abusive in the last few days. Maybe a few Mafia bans for teamvoting or revealing (which do deserve the 4h punishment or w/e it is, forgot the number) but that's about it.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.