1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Client Scripting] Problem tournaments

Discussion in 'Server and Client Scripting' started by [Af]Ash Ketchum, May 5, 2015.

1. [Af]Ash Ketchum

[Af]Ash Ketchum New Member

I'd need an expert scripts to help me fix it . Practically , the tournaments run till tier XY , if I try to start one in ORAS the fight is carried out in the Challenge Cup . Please who can help me?

2. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    This isn't the right place for your problem. It's better to ask on this group http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/help.16/But here are the possible solutions to help.
    • In Team Builder. Click Gen on menu bar at top. Set it as 6th gen Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Save team and then load it from File menu. Make sure you load the updated one also.
    • In Main Chat. Click Tiers on menu bar at the top. Point to ORAS and then the tier you want and team to use for it. The chat will display problems in green if there something not allowed in the tier.
    • When you challenge someone. Make sure the Challenge Cup clause is disabled. But I don't think the tour will allow the clause to run though unless it is a Challenge Cup tier.
    • When starting tours. The command syntax is "/tour tier:players:type". Example "/tour ORAS OU:8:Doubles". By default type is set as Singles if you don't specify it, which is the only optional option for the command.
    • Make sure you have "/sameTier on" or your challenger could force you to battle with your ORAS 1v1 team with their ORAS Ubers or something.
    I don't see how it relates to a script problem but try these to see if it helps.

3. dinhbao

dinhbao New Member

sorry , i use google translater

i want open server pokemon but I do not know how run
    :( , sombody help me
    How to run server pokemon

4. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    Sky Phoenix already replied in another topic.

The instructions are written here but it's lacks information. If your on Windows, the server.exe is found in the same folder in Pokemon Online's program files. https://github.com/po-devs/pokemon-online/wiki/Running-a-PO-Server

5. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

He probably means the auto-start tournaments, in which case he should download a more recent copy of the server scripts. Either that or his server needs to update to a version with ORAS. He might also not have renamed the tiers in his tiers.xml file and not have "ORAS OU" on his server at all!