1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PO League Rules and Regulations [Summer 2015 Season]

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Finchinator, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    PO League will have sixteen gyms this year.
    You need to attain seven badges to make it to the elite four.
    You are allowed nine losses against gym leaders. In case this is confusion, your tenth loss means that you are out while you are still eligible for the elite four after your ninth loss.
    Gym leaders automatically get their own badge, but they have one less loss in exchange (so they can only lose eight times and their ninth loss is the end of the road).
    Elite four members have to challenge gyms like a normal challenger, but if they reach the elite four then they already have their own Elite four beaten.
    If you beat the elite four, you must defeat the champion (@MetalGross) to get the trophy badge icon ribbon thing!!!
    You may challenge a gym once every five days - this holds true for every individual gym, not leader. For example, you can challenge one CC leader on Monday and then you cannot challenge any CC leader for another five days. On the contrary, if you challenge the CC gym on Monday and lose, you can still challenge any other gym immediately afterwards barring other circumstances.
    The season will be approximately two months long.

Any questions should be asked to me via Forum PM. Any amendments to these rules or additions to these rules may be made at any point, but they will be done in new posts and then edited into this OP.

2. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    For gym leaders looking for badges, feel free to use the following thread to recycle old badges for your current gym: http://www.pokemon-online.eu/threads/po-league-rules-and-information.20488/

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of our currnet capability to get new badges, but I will try and see what we can get going.

Another thing that was brought up to me recently was the /league command on the server. I will try to talk with the people who need to be talked with to get this updated on the server in the upcoming days, but I don't think I will be able to get to it tonight (think Friday or over the weekend).

Thanks for the patience in regard to the two above matters and sorry for any inconveniences.

With this being said, I hope everyone has enjoyed the start of this seasons' PO League and will continue to do so in the future!

3. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Trace already fixed /league
    [6:04:55 PM] Raducan: Don't know if anyone merged the commit yet though

correction (thanks raducan): league command should work now or whenever the commit is merged (thanks to trace!)

4. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Thanks to everyone who partook in the PO League this season - the Gym leaders and challengers all did a fine job and you should all give yourselves a pat on the back. I hope to see plenty of familiar faces in future seasons of the PO League! Finally, I would like to give a special mention to @snaga and @Troller for making it to the elite four!

Troller and snaga like this.
  5. Finchinator

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    @ASH_CHAMPION is a rlly good player and happened to make e4, too, without me noticing..haha! :D

ASH_CHAMPION likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.