1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Server Tournament Rankings - May 2015

Discussion in 'Server Tournaments' started by Draciel, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. It's that time of the month! Time for our monthly Server Tournament rankings for May. It has been an interesting month so far, with Drought getting banned in NU along with Pangoro; and Weavile finally leaving UU (that thing has been a menace for so long, so thank the gods). And guess what, we are right on time for another tier shift! This will be exciting stuff I bet. Tournaments wasn't far behind in action as well, filled with fun battles and exciting competition among our fellow tour players for a spot on the monthly leaderboard. Ok that's enough of me rambling; let's get the roll of honor started.

Excerpt from one of Celestial Phantom's post, sometime in the past

For those new to the show, we take the top 10 or so spots on both leaderboards for scripted server tournaments for everyone to see how much players fight to win our scripted server tournaments. Top 3 spots on each leaderboard get a special little trophy for the following month corresponding to the leaderboard they placed on. 1st place takes home the gold, 2nd place the silver, and finally 3rd place the bronze. In the event of a tie between players then they each get a trophy for the following month. All trophies will last for one month after issue, so be sure to relish in the accomplishment of winning, and show it off like a prize by wanting to win it every month! Now time to start the show with our leaderboards for the month.

Regular Leaderboard
    #1: elize lutus ~ 184 points
    #2: [tr]gengar17 ~ 86 points
    #3: la.melle2402 ~ 55 points
    #4: dog ~ 49 points
    #5: sheerforcegatr ~ 39 points
    #6: la.hellhound ~ 38 points
    #7: la.cienega ~ 36 points
    #7: rebirth101 ~ 36 points
    #9: [legend]sweetness257 ~ 33 points
    #10: e.t. ~ 31 points
    #10: doctors ~ 31 points
    [/tr]
    [tr]

This looks like an encore of last month's leaderboard to me; coming in first place with a huge tally of 184 points is none other than our resident Megauser, @Carlmurray . Losing out on a top-three finish last month clearly made him that much more determined to rise and shine this month; he did so by dominating the rest of the competition and thus he gets a Gold trophy to showcase his impressive feat. Congratulations!

In second place with a decent tally of 86 points is @gengar17 ; although he wasn't the top dog in tournaments this month, he still did well to overcome the rest of the competition and finished in the second spot. In the third position with 55 points is @La.Melle2402 , edging out tour veteran @ZIAH aka Dog by a narrow margin of 6 points and managing to retain his Bronze from last month. Congratulations to both of them, well done guys!

Event leaderboard:
    #1: elize lutus ~ 29 points
    #2: [tr]gengar17 ~ 22 points
    #3: la.melle2402 ~ 10 points
    #3: sakuya izayoi ~ 10 points
    #3: sheerforcegatr ~ 10 points
    #3: rebirth101 ~ 10 points
    #3: dog ~ 10 points
    #8: [legend]sweetness257 ~ 7 points
    #9: beforedawn. ~ 6 points
    #9: la.prince javii ~ 6 points
    [/tr]
    [tr]

Winning his second Gold for the month, and finishing firmly ahead of the rest of the pack with 29 points, is @Carlmurray ! He must have been really fired up this month, claiming both the gold trophies in such a dominating fashion. Following him in second position once again is @gengar17 with 22 points. It was an entertaining fight for the third spot, with five tourn regulars (@La.Melle2402 @Sakuya Izayoi @Celebi. @ZIAH @Rebirth101 ) battling it out for a place on the podium. In the end equality prevailed, as all five of them finished with 10 points! Looks like we might have a shortage of Bronze trophies this month, if ya'know what I mean. Good job fellows!

To the winners:

[​IMG]

Congratulations again!! Be sure to show off your badges in style. Participating in forum discussions and suspects would be a great way to flaunt them :)

To the others:

[​IMG]

Good luck for the next month frens, 'schmidt' style! Time for some new names on the leaderboard I think. What do you say?
    are you happy @ZoroDark and @bugzinator

Important, please read:

Dear readers! Are you a new user who stumbled upon this thread? Don't stop reading now, as the next few lines might change the way you feel about this game ( for the good I swear :] )

Wanting to contribute to the game you love and participate in tiering discussions? Check this - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/gen-6-discussion.123/

If you want to help make actual competitive analysis, get involved with our competitive analysis subforum!
    http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/competitive-analyses.71/

Getting bored with our scripted tournaments? look no further than the forum tournaments that Pokemon Online hosts! With different rules and ban lists, and an ever changing way to play the game among friends, forum tournaments are a way to keep the game exciting - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/tournaments.25/

There are numerous way to get more involved on PO, and we are always looking for contributors in various aspects, be it server or forum wise. And most of all, it's fun to get involved in the PO community. So step it up :]
    [/tr][/tr]

2. E.T.

E.T. SSSSSSSSSSSSS! Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    La.Melle2402 and Edna like this.
  3. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Grats everyone ( even you gengar, wow I must be sick to congratulate you), this was a nice month and I hope to see more of you involved even more in the tours and the league!

4. snaga

snaga .

PO Trainer Name:
    snaga
    holy crap taylor swift looks like an alien

grats everyone

5. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Bork, Lord Neptune
    Wow @Carlmurray said this"RIP ME, WATCH ME COME BACK ON MAY!" in April tour rankings thread and he truly did it gratz!!!

Edna likes this.
  6. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    Gratz Guys!

7. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

La.Neptune and Edna like this.
  8. H3llh0und

H3llh0und New Member

Grats to you all! Well done frens!