1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] PO Profile: Draciel

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Draciel, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Hello frens. Welcome to my PO Profile.

About me:

My life isn’t all that exciting. I’m a 18 y/o guy from Kolkata, India and I recently finished my high school with decent grades. Now I’m trying to get admitted in a prestigious med school because I’ve always aspired to be a doctor. I have several hobbies: I’m very passionate about football (soccer as many would say), I’ve been in my High school football team since the 6th grade and I love watching it as well. My other interests would include music, movies, GOT, video games, tennis, gym and of course, hanging out on PO. Also I’m nice, cool, friendly, smart and all kinds of good, but I’m sure you already know that by now :^]

Pokemon:

I used to watch Pokemon on TV when I was a kid, although I wasn’t a big fan of the show. I didn’t really have a clue about Pokemon games until one of my classmates told me how he plays Pokemon ROMs on PC with Desmume. I got intrigued and decided to give it a go when my exams ended in May; and I got so hooked that I recall spending my entire vacation playing Black 2,Black, Platinum and Heartgold.

Pokemon Online:

I discovered PO on Softpedia in September 2013, while looking for something else entirely. But the first time I logged in was sometime in October, and it was my first step into competitive battling. I didn’t really know what I was doing at first, as I’m sure most newcomers don’t; but I got the hang of it pretty quick by reading some guides and spectating few battles. Soon I made my first BW2 OU team which consisted of Politoed and 5 other water types (saw someone win a tournament final with rain spam, and water type is the coolest!). I won my first game on ladder with the team, but proceeded to lose the next four :(

I joined #Tournaments soon after to find out what it was about; and after participating in a few tours I fell in love with it. I started joining all the tours I could, even though I lost in R1 most of the time. But my battling skills started improving somewhat from following tournament games and replays and I started getting the hang of it. I began interacting with fellow tour users and became friends with @bugzinator, @Withoutatrace and @Poli: I don’t remember the exact order but they were certainly the first people I came to know on PO, they were really nice and helped me immensely. I was still lacking in team building skills; and when I come to think of it, the Smogon analyses/RMT section actually helped me in that aspect. I finally managed to get on the leaderboard in December and it felt like I’ve accomplished something. Around this time Poli got his MU, which motivated me to become even more active in Tours and as a bonus, I started helping out users in the channel.

So after another month of slogging it out in Tours, @diamondslight offered me MU position: it’s probably still the happiest I’ve ever felt on PO because I never thought I’d achieve anything on here, let alone so quickly. I got access to #Victory Road and I got acquainted with some of the nicest guys on the server: @Ramiel, @Strudels, @Atli, @ASH_CHAMPION , @The Dude , @Duster and a few others. Although the TO’s (Celes, diamonds and sulcata) were still sort of intimidating to me, as I got to know them better they turned out to be quite friendly, contrary to what I used to believe. Soon after that I started venturing into Tohjo and helping out new users, where I met @Slayer and Micaiah and we became friends eventually. My hard work on Tohjo was recognised by Prof. Oak and I was promoted to Server Mod in March! It was cool because now I had access to #Indigo Plateau where all the super secret PO meetings and cheeky banters happen.

Around this time I started playing UU and LU a lot; all of my UU teams were based around banded Victini and I got to #3 on the ladder at one point. During my laddering spree I came to know @ThatMushroom, @Clarion and @Kody; who in turn invited me to #Rage Channel. This was amazing because it was where the ‘cool users’ would hang out, and I got to talk to people like Meh, bugzi, @ZoroDark, @MetalGross, @Finchinator, @Z+V, @Lord Emvee , @buny , @Raducan, @Navz and many others. I still enjoy being in RC immensely, and it’s never boring in there.

From then on I became more active on forums in general; I began posting in suspect discussions, joining forum tournaments and what not. I managed to miss the majority of the official tours because of my exams but I participated in the LTT and reached the semis where I got haxed by Zorodark in UU (fuck Machamp and DynamicPunch). I also started voicing my opinion on server tour-related threads as I love Tours dearly and was dedicated to make it better than it already was. My intentions and goodwill got recognized by fellow MUs and owners, and I got promoted to Tour Owner in January. Being TO is something I always cherish, because #Tournaments forms the backbone of the PO server and now I have a decisive role on how it functions.

When ORAS tiers had finally settled down, I started playing NU a lot more as I liked the versatility it had to offer. I had decent ladder success and peaked it multiple times, Fletchinder being my favorite mon to abuse because it’s just so good. I had also submitted a huge number of BF sets around that time and BR made me NU reviewer. Later in February when Afro Smash and Daybreak quit, my fren @Weavile offered me NUTL and together we cleaned up the tier pretty quick, considering we had threats like Kingdra, Shaymin and Durant along with Mega Beedrill/Sceptile/Pidgeot in NU at that point. In March @da raikage became the third NUTL, and since then we have made sure that NU was the best ORAS tier on server and have managed to keep the NU sub-forums active along with that. Weavile recently quit his position, but me and raikage are confident in our abilities to lead the tier competently; and the fact that we are on sync 100% of the time also makes things a whole lot easier.

Lately I’ve been spending time on #Mafia and #Trivia (gratz on sTA @uso :]), and they’re a lot more fun than they appear to be at first glance. Rather than confining themselves to a particular channel, I feel like users should venture out to the other side channels as well to try and enjoy all of that PO has to offer. After all, this is one of the biggest advantage PO has over any other simulator, it offers so much more than just pokemon battles.

That’s it, pretty much. Regarding the future, I’m excited about the upcoming POCL since I’m participating this year. I have started working on PO official tour records along with the TDs and @Cirno (kekkadile hype) but the previous records were poorly kept, so it’s gonna take some time to finish that. I also found out very recently that I’ll be leading the PO Academy, so that’s something to look forward to I guess!

Shoutouts to Rage Channel., Frost Cavern, SusieLou’s, Skynet and 79kekkadile for making my time here so much more enjoyable; love you all.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    Z+V, JoyFrost, MetalGross and 22 others like this.
  2. snaga

snaga .

PO Trainer Name:
    snaga
    sick post dood

What's your opinion of me?

How does it feel to be the best looking man on PO?

Opinions on clans (specifically in #Tournaments)?

If you could bring one user back from the "dead" who would it be and why.

Top 3 battlers on PO?

If you could pick one person to be mu that isn't one right now who would it be?

What type of players are you looking for for you POCL team?

3. Zoroark

Zoroark Aka Flare Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    1) Huhu ;u;
    2) Favorite Indian Plate?
    3) Why are you so cute?
    4) Things that you think need to be improved in PO overall?
    5) Do you like Anime?
    6) Vāha mērē dvārā ṭaiga nahīṁ milā :[
    7) Teach me how to NU?
    8) Mod 2 admin / Admin 2 Owner in your opinion?
    9) Can I have Jalebi?
    10) Do you ever think PO will return to it's old Glory Days of 1500 users?

I'm probably posting more stuff later...

4. ThatMushroom

ThatMushroom The Spirit Molecule

how did u get tl?

will u ever quit po?

why are ur avys always atrocious?

with that out of the way lets get to the fun questions :=

since ur studyin to become a nurse or some shit, what would u recommend to someone who has tattered anal skin whos day revolves around "should i scratch it and make it worse or resist". its ur duty to help that person so dont ignore this question.

why do u refuse to click my links..u dont wanna learn about the way plants absorb sunlight? :=

will u ever be better than me?

why do u refuse to help me ban hazards?

marry fuck kill: dark kage me

do u feel bad for dn that she has to suppress her passion for me to the point where she didnt wanna meet up?

will u ever watch a subbed anime as opposed to dub so u can hear good voice acting?

watch texhnholyze and mushishi already y/y

whats the most fucked up thought youve ever had? inb4 "i thought about givin this guy a wedgie"

since ur tryin to become a nurse are u prepared to deal with old man ball hair?

if you were a traveler and came across a male dead body would you a) take their valuable possessions b) attempt to resuscitate c) pull down his pantaloons and grab a stick d) walk away

can u answer all these questions? it is of vital importance.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    snaga, East's Mascot, Ice Tea and 2 others like this.
  5. Ortheore

Ortheore One beautiful monster

Western RPGs or JRPGs?
    Game series you think is overrated?

Thoughts on metal?

Over/Underrated gen?
    Do you ever find yourself deliberately ignoring an obvious solution when teambuilding in order to simply use a different pokemon?

6. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    thx bruh :]

You are a cool guy who has the potential to contribute a lot more.

Eh idk. Looks don't matter much to me anyways, fitness is the key! thanks for the compliment though :]

Clans aren't necessarily a bad thing if they stay true to their purpose, which is improving battling skills as a group. Recent clans don't seem to have that goal. Either way I don't have a problem as long as they aren't causing trouble in Tours.

I don't really know a lot of old users, but maybe Gl4ss; since I've heard he was a god in NU.

Afro Smash, Proof, Finchinator.

bugzinator/you

Players who like to play more rather than causing unnecessary drama.

huhu

Mutton Biryani

I don't know; you tell me :]

We desperately need a working webclient and a replay viewer. Also more people who are willing to contribute on the forum aspect.

Yes actually, blame Withoutatrace for that. I've only watched a few Dubbed animes like DN/Code Geass.

u wot

Sure thing. Gotta sign up as a tutee though, or no deal :)

Mod 2 Admin: me Uso maybe?
    Admin 2 Owner: Raducan

Yes
    [​IMG]

It will, and it might even surpass that if we get a working Webclient.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    Afro Smash likes this.
  7. bananabeard

bananabeard im bb

hi
    i saw you once in trivia did u see me
    am i the coolest or not the coolest
    whats the highest number you've coutned to out loud
    are you proud of me in general
    did u know
    whats ur favorite album from the year of ur birth
    my friend slipped on a waterfall and cut his eye rly bad
    do u have a phobia
    rate me 1-9; 5 being the best
    ok bye

ZoroDark, uso and Raducan like this.
  8. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    by being good at NU obviously.

I've tried to quit PO once in 2014, but just couldn't stay away. So not making futile efforts again.

Says the one who has cartoon mushrooms as dp.

what is this I don't even...anyway i'll tell that person to resist it.

No thanks. I've learnt my lesson about photosynthesis,,,

Considering our head-to-head record stands at something like 11-3 in my favour, you tell me. Although I do think you are a much better team builder.

Because I need hazards to beat your gay stall.

marry kage, fuck kage, kill u and dark

Yeah, I think she shouldn't suppress her emotions like that and should just give in to passion :=

I will eventually, when I run out of good dubbed ones.

Mushishi y, texhnholyze n

Thinking about killing my neighbour's dog when I was 13, because it started barking at midnight and I couldn't sleep.

Doctor*, and I don't think anyone is prepared for that.

b) attempt to resuscitate first. If I fail then a) take their valuable possessions. After that d) walk away.
    :=

Hey :)

Yes, I've seen you multiple times actually.

you're the coolest in Trivia

yes

no

Either/Or by Elliot Smith

Wow that must have hurt a lot :( Wishing him a speedy recovery :)

nope

cya :]

bananabeard likes this.
  9. Withoutatrace

Withoutatrace im a filthy weeb

PO Trainer Name:
    Withoutatrace
    kekkadile

when u visiting me fam
    do you want to go see underoath sometime
    why are you bad at nu but are a TL, jajaja
    when are you going to be active enough in Mafia to get MA
    watch animes with us imo
    don't forget about the wet fox

10. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Western RPG's for me, since I like more action-oriented games. Although JRPG's aren't bad either.

Halo

They're ok as long as I can listen to them without making my ears bleed.

GSC/DPP

Yes, quite often actually. I mostly build teams with mons I like :)

hype

In 4 years hopefully!

Yup. We'll go together when I visit you y/y

w0w fuk u m9

I'm already very active ask Miki so just give it to me already.

Sure thing, as long as you're not watching some weeaboo shit :^]

#neverforget

11. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

hi random user ive never seen before

do u blame the based gods curse for always making u lose to me in cc

whats the biggest lesson youve experienced throughout ur battles with a cc god like me

do you feel like some of the gen 6 tiers are too dependant on matchups just bc there are too many pokemon

what are we going to do when gen 7 brings us even more ridiculous pokemon and ugly megas

whens the last time u were actually able to catch em all

what type will game freak add next???

what the hell is cricket

does anybody really care that everybody's questions arent the intended boring po profile questions

12. Casparov

Casparov This is supposed to be a Medal!

PO Trainer Name:
    Casparov
    :v

Why am I your favorite mu?

Who sucks more Gengar or Carl?

What do you think of the user La.me?

Favorite football club and player? (Please don't say Messi and Barcelona)

Will Holland ever win the world cup?

Is Draciel your real name?

Do you think poli will ever come back?

What can we mus do to make #tournaments better?

Name 1 person who should be perma muted in tours

When fite for scrabble tour?

v:v

E.T., gengar17 and Edna like this.
  13. bugzinator

bugzinator Well-Known Member

Grats

Is it true you didn't do any shout outs because you hate everyone?

Favourite thing to do on PO?

Favourite user to troll on PO?

Tournament owner, server mod or tier leader; pick one.

Lauren Mayberry or Taylor Swift?

Top 3 favourite singers/bands?

Top 3 favourite fifa songs?

Favourite footballer?

Favourite tennis player?

How come you are so good at predicting football results?

Why do you keep tryna hit on me?

Why do you constantly let me and your parents down with poor grades at school?

WUU2?

pce

14. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Ban a user, who you'll pick

Demote/Promote MU

Am I a good MU in your opinion?

Do you like RPG's? If yes which one the most?

Do you like playing Trivia sometimes? Same goes for Hangman

How long do you plan leading us as tournament owner in your opinion?

Tell me why you're bad :(

What is the thing you're the most ashamed of?

If you had to demote someone of Casp, Gengar and me, who you'll go for?

Do you like Hard Rock?

What's the most tasty thing you've ever eaten?

Rate me on 10

k bye ily

15. Ascarotte

Ascarotte Well-Known Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

How can you possibly be interested in the gym?
    What is your favourite disease?
    Why do I not know you that well?
    What mafia theme do you like to play and why?
    Whose PO Profile do you think will be the most popular in this round?

16. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

hi hello hey draciel e_e
    why does cas not know im ur favorite mu?
    why u no play mono anymore?
    what pokemon (malamar) would u ban from nu?
    is it true that Miss PO is one of the most prestigious tours?
    in order of what u like most to least favorite, list the main tiers (u can list bw2 ou too if u want) v:
    what is ur favorite nu mon to use in any other tier?
    v:

17. AFK Vision Ward

AFK Vision Ward Life's a Struggle when there is so much Pressure

PO Trainer Name:
    AFK Vision Ward
    I hate being here so let's get this over with,,,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    If you were able to challenge a player and by winning you absorbed their Player skill/any auth they had,
    who would you challenge and why?

Do you think PO is on the road to increasing user base or will it slowly fall into the abyss?

What's is your favorite 6th gen pokemon?

If geng and casp both die do I get to be your new fav MU?

If you can remember, tell me the first instance in your competitive pokemon career where you realized you
    were good at the game. IE you made a crisp play/your team was competent.

On a scale of none to one how good do you honestly think I am at this game?

Do I get free consultations when you get that Doctorate? :^]

JoyFrost and gengar17 like this.
  18. Cirno

Cirno Romantic

PO Trainer Name:
    Alice
    Play Touhou. This is not a choice.
    How does it feel knowing you will forever be directly responsible for Team MEXICO?
    What kind of personality trait do you despise the most?
    Do you like Osmium?
    What is your view on gender?
    Yaoi or Yuri. Choose wisely.

Demote one person from: Owner, Admin, Mod, TA, HA, MA, MU
    How do you feel Tournaments can be improved?
    What do you think makes for a good Tier Leader?
    Is there anything about the staff you think should improve?
    What do you think is responsible for the fall of projects, on PO and otherwise?

19. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Hello! I'm the guy who donks you in CC games m8

yes >:/

There is only one CC god, and he is my TO colleague.

Yes, absolutely.

We don't have much choice but to play along, do we? I guess quickbans will be more of the thing, when we have to deal with too much op shit.

I haven't actually.

Don't we have enough types already :/ I guess Cosmic type could be a thing.

'an open-air game played on a large grass field with ball, bats, and two wickets, between teams of eleven players, the object of the game being to score more runs than the opposition.'

Probably not.

v:

You're one of my favorites certainly, because of the dedication you show to the channel

Both sucks imo, #s2s

User La.me is lame.

Liverpool and Messi Suarez

As soon as Liverpool wins Premier League again!

Nah, my real name doesn't even have D in it. Draciel is way cooler though.

Doesn't look likely.

By actually participating in tours and promote competitive discussions in tour chat. Some of you already do that, but some don't so they need to improve on that aspect. Regardless, I'm quite content with our current state!

DoctorS

when ever you want, I'm always hungry for action.

:v:

I'll catch up soon I swear

Thanks <3

Yea :c
    Just didn't wanna bore everyone with the same stuff I said on my RMT :(

Chatting with friends and being lazy. Also promoting new MUs I guess!

Meh >xU

Tough choice between TO and TL; I'll choose TL probably because they have more of an impact as a whole.

Taylor Swift :c

Hard to pick three to be honest. Maybe Pink Floyd/Coldplay/Avril lavigne

1. Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
    2. MGMT - Kids
    3. We sink - Chvrches

Messi

Nadal/Sharapova

I read the game well, also I'm just good at predicting things overall :))

Who wouldn't hit on a cute and strong girl pokemon trainer. Stop playing so hard to get :c

I try my best :( maybe I'm just bad at studies

nm, wbu

<3

La.me

Demote - Duncajuwon
    Promote - snaga

Yes, you are very good indeed. But you shouldn't add so many Doubles/Triples tiers I guess :)

Yes I love RPG's. Skyrim/Dragon Age Origins are definitely two of the best Western RPG I've played.

I like playing Trivia with frens ( donking Zorodark in Sports trivia: best feeling). Hangman isn't bad but I get bored there too easily.

TO is a position I really cherish, so I'm not quitting that easy :) So yea I'm not leaving it for the foreseeable future!

u wot

Getting detention for losing my cool and hitting a guy in my class last year, he ended up with a broken nose. He was a jerk and annoyed me to no end, but that does not in any way excuse my actions and I'm still deeply ashamed of that incident. I've tried to change myself since then, I'm way more patient and cool-headed now than I ever was. So in a way that was a learning experience for me I guess.

Either demote all 3 of you together, or don't demote anyone at all :)

It's ok.

Rogan Josh, it's a Kashmiri dish with lamb.

ily2 :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    bugzinator, snaga, Edna and 2 others like this.
  20. ThatMushroom

ThatMushroom The Spirit Molecule

i dont use stall anymore u mutant
    also im gnna force u to watch texhnolyze so youll be depressed forever
    more questions :D

would u rather have no penis or no legs?

if you were gnna kill urself because some tragedy happened how would u do it? inb4 "pills cuz theyre painless"

whats the most brutal dream youve ever had?

if you could pick someone to be the third uutl who would it be? hint: me

whats the worst smell youve ever smelled?

what is the most disturbing thing youve ever seen?

favorite anime opening or ending from the 3 anime youve watched? ps op and ending are the songs at the beginning and end of an episode

if you were taking out the garbage and you opened the garbage lid and saw body parts in there would you a) shriek with intensity and lose control of your bowels b) call the police c) grab a stick d) dump them in your neighbors trash

is there a worse feeling than knowing you have to shit and being no where near a bathroom?

can you answer these questions? it is of vital importance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
  21. Raducan

Raducan Well-Known Member

Keep questions PG-13 or I'm deleting them.

Zoroark likes this.
  22. Fiery Espeon

Fiery Espeon The fire never bothered me anyway ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Fiery Espeon
    hi fren~
    Top 2 favorite Mafia themes?
    Promote someone to auth/admin/owner
    Why don't we talk more?
    what are your thoughts on bangladesh beating india in cricket
    Rank the side channels based on community
    Best MU/MA/HA/TA?
    What is more aids: cosmic power/calm mind + stored power sigilyph/musharna or CM Mega Audino
    what are your thoughts on me :o

23. buny

buny heartbreak hotel

PO Trainer Name:
    buny
    hi friend

would you say i am cooler than user: @snaga

is trivia bad or am i just bad at trivia

list your fav poke regions from fav to least fav with explanations on why you feel that way GO

ily

snaga likes this.
  24. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    I like to stay fit and healthy, and I need some diversion after the emotional drain which PO causes.

Werewolf Syndrome

We should really talk more then!

Space Invaders. Because I get to kill whoever I want after I become LC :)

bugzinator

v:

hey hi hello n_n

shh it's a secret.

I do sometimes, my mono teams are sort of outdated and I should bother sulcata for new ones, I guess.

Glalie

lmao fuck that tour

ORAS NU/ORAS LU/BW2 OU/BW2 UU/ORAS UU

Rotom-C. It performs remarkably well in UU too.

Afro Smash, I don't need to tell why.

I don't think of either to be honest. I think we are in a stagnant position; I don't see the userbase declining any further so there's only room for improvement.

I don't know if Mega Salamence counts. If not then Greninja.

There is a possibility. But not if Meh is still alive :)

Eh hard to remember any such instance. But I do remember winning my first tour in #Tournaments, it was against either Meowmix/DracoNinja in BW2 OU, and it felt good.

Yes, absolutely :)

Sure. I've been wanting to try out the Touhou 14.5 thingy, but Weavile said the text and menu were in japanese so I didn't bother.

There's my one-way ticket to Hell. Good thing I'll have most of 79kekkadile accompanying me, except St. Cheerio IX

Arrogance/Dishonesty. Pick one

No I hate Osmium and those who bear it.

Same as everyone I guess. Gender equality should be strictly enforced in more areas .

Yuri.

Demote from
    Owner: Oak
    Admin: Manke (sry fam)
    Mod: GER
    TA: Zorodark (sry couldn't think of anyone else who wouldn't get offended D:)
    HA: mimibanana
    MA: withoutatrace (ayy lmao)
    MU: Duncajuwon

I'm quite content with our current situation. I don't think anything can be improved without a bigger playerbase to support it.

A Tier leader should work in tandem with the community. He should be willing to listen to the community, and shouldn't be arrogant to reject what everyone has to say. That's the most essential trait I think, other than knowing the tier well obviously.

Yes, we should be more strict to people in auth positions and punish them for inactivity. The staff infractions thread was a good starting point, but it has died down it seems.

Also a bit more lenient approach towards the general users on Tohjo. I've seen a few auth give out 2-4 hours mute for simple caps spam, whereas a 15-20 mins mute would've sufficed. These incidents really hurt our diminishing player-base. So basically, using more common sense while handing out punishments is required I think.

Lack of contributors.

25. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

ello bud. I also have confidence that you will take NU to the right places.

When are event tours going to be less bad? (i.e. not sky battle)
    S or M?
    When will you watched subbed anime?
    One PO user you wish to know better.
    One you wish you didn't know.
    Give us owners something to do/improve on.
    Give us TDs something to do/improve on.
    Ever gonna pick up osu! again?
    Best and worst thing about living in India.
    Promote/Demote one person to/from any position in any area of PO.

26. TraceofLife

TraceofLife Lucky Strike

PO Trainer Name:
    TraceofLife
    Hello, grats on PO Profile :]

Will u actually forgive me for cking you :[

Do you actually know that randomkilling in SI as LC is Bad?

What do you think of me? :s

Can we become friends once again? :D

27. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Hey ~

Space Invaders and Code Geass.

Promote
    To Mod: E.T.
    To Admin: me uso
    To Owner: Raducan

We should. Hit me up in PM whenever you feel like talking :)

I don't follow cricket that much, but it was a disaster. I hope the team will be less arrogant now.

Tournaments/Trivia/Mafia/Hangman

Hmm, tricky one.
    MU: Meh
    MA: Miki sayaka
    HA: o (I like his name)
    TA: uso

Nothing is more aids than Musharna when it gets going.

You're a good MA, and I enjoyed the Monogen Forum Tournament which you hosted because I won it obviously. Overall you seem to be a pretty cool guy :)

Hey fren :]

Yes absolutely.

You're good. Trivia is just bad sometimes :(

1. Unova: BW2 was the first game I played, so naturally this comes first. Also Gen 5 is the best.
    2. Hoenn: Loved it overall, also it introduced Salamence :)
    3. Sinnoh: It was decent but Hoenn trumps it in everything I guess. Platinum was amazing though.
    4. Johto: I've only played the Heartgold remake, and I didn't like it as much as Unova or Hoenn.
    5. Kanto: Started playing Firered but never finished it, so it's last :(

Not gonna rate Kalos because haven't touched X/Y or OR/AS.

ily2 <3

Yes, pills cuz theyre painless.

I don't remember any dreams I've had when I wake up in the morning :(

Windblown, if he is willing and active enough.

Probably rotten eggs, can't remember anything else.

One of your photosynthesis videos.

FMA Brotherhood opening 1.

b) call the police.

Nope. That's certainly the worst.

:=

E.T. likes this.
  28. Raducan

Raducan Well-Known Member

If the PO staff was whittled down to a grand total of 4 people to run it, who would you want those people be?

Your unbiased prediction for this year's Wimbledon champions?

Your opinion on Steffi Graf?

Your opinion on Beyoncé?

What job on PO do you consider to be the most work?

How much do you hate Finchinator?

Why do you think Finchinator is so bad at everything?

That's all. I might post more later. :)

29. E.T.

E.T. METAMORPHOSIS! Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    1. What is your favorite Pokémon? Why?

2. What is your least favorite Pokémon? Why?

3. What kind of video games do you like? What is your favorite game? Why? What is the least favorite game you've played? Why?

4. Do any of the games you play have online multiplayer? If so, which ones?

5. What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? Why?

6. What are your top 3 favorite movies?

7. If you had the chance to go skydiving, would you? Why?

8. Why do you want to be a doctor?

9. How much do you think med school will hinder your activity on PO?

10. Would you consider trying to replay FireRed if you had time? Why? Would you ever try to play a RBY game or a GSC game if you could? Why?

30. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Of the people you know here, with who would you be most interested in meeting irl and why?

What's been your most memorable moment on PO so far?

What do you think of our userbase in general?

Favourite competitive playstyle? e.g HO, stall, etc

Favourite animal?

Favourite colour?

Is there a language you would most like to learn?

Honest opinion of me? :(

Honest opinion about our current auth list?

Any active projects on PO you think should be handled better?

Do you have any interest in computer science?

Name a mon that was banned(inclusive of quickbans) from any tier this gen that you believe should have remained behind

Thanks for reading :v

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    Jethalal likes this.
  31. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo

We don't have a single Sky Battle event for June :^]
    http://pastebin.com/mthrzYQ1

Preferably neither. If I'm forced to choose, then S.

I will very soon; because I'm running out of good dubbed ones :(

Diamondslight.

ThatMushroom.

Threaten Jira to finish the replay viewer. Also would like to see the Staff Infractions thread actually being used. Can't think of anything else right now.

I think our current TDs do a fantastic job already, can't really think of anything to improve on. Taking a more strict approach towards people who don't finish their matches by deadline repeatedly and hold up multiple tours might be a good idea (Tour infractions or something).

Of course fam, just need to get a better mouse because this one is retarded.

Best: Absolutely nothing.
    Worst: Everything.

Raducan to owner.

Thanks [:

I forgave you a long time ago lol, I don't hold grudges.

No it isn't, stop making up rules

You have the potential to contribute a lot more, so step it up :]

Sure thing.

Weavile, You, Cirno and Crystal.

LET'S GO ANDY. But seriously, I think Djokovic hasn't yet recovered from his shock defeat against Wawrinka, and Murray seems to be on the top of his game at the moment. So yea, Andy got this.

Greatest Female tennis player of all time; seen a few of her replays and her forehand was godly.

She is good but hugely overrated.

Tournament Director, I assume.

A lot :D

Because he is too old for this game. 26+ is definitely not the time to play pokemon, so he is bad at it.

Thanks for asking :]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    TraceofLife and bugzinator like this.
  32. Yttrium

Yttrium Well-Known Member Developer Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    What is something you would do to improve PO if you could?
    What side channel are you in the most?
    What side channel do you enjoy the most?
    Why are so many Indians doctors?

33. VirajVora

VirajVora VirajVora...

PO Trainer Name:
    Viraj / Virus
    1) Hie...[​IMG]

2) How are you ?

3) What are you ?

4) Where are you ?

5) Most importantly, Why are you ?

6) Do see you yourself strict ? If yes, are you more strict then Samphire ?

7) Who is meeps ?

8) Thats enough for trolls, serious stuff, we all are Pokemon fans but somewhere in my inner heart I feel this is ruining my heart, do you feel the same ?

9) You didn't talk much of your personal life, care to share ? What are your future plans for your life ?

10) You seem to be a cool guy... Do you watch anime ? If yes, what kind of anime do you watch ? Any examples of those anime ?

11) How do you look yourself when you see so many badges on your nameplate ?

12) Do you watch Pokemon anime ? Do you feel Pokemon anime has degraded a lot ? Of all Pokemon anime, which season do you liked the most and why ?

13) What are your Dreams... Dreams are not future plans... My future plan is to become a Game Designer but my Dream is to visit America and participate in Pokemon World Championships for atleast once...

14) I need the true answer... If some unknown person of around your age slapped you, what will you do ? Slap him back and pick a fight, Run Away, Look at him and wait for what he says, Cry, Ask him in angry tone what was he upto, Stay peaceful and ask what happened... This will decide what are you in real life...

15) Again I need another true answer... If you have to save one of the following, which one will you decide ? Your family relative like your Mother or some important person like President of a country ? This will decide whether you think more of owns family or on national grounds...

16) What is your subject of expertise ?

17) What do you think of me ? Say truth, I won't feel bad even if it is negative...

18) Did I bore you asking too many questions ?

19) Enough of serious stuff, too bored, will you please ban @gengar17 and @SkyPhoenix ? They actually suck...

20) Do you like my ...'s ? If you do, I'll surely keep using them... If you don't no need to reply...

21) Can you teach me how to beat Diamondslight in CC ? (Please don't ask me the same question again ;-;)

22) How to hack PO ?

23) Will I be banned for asking so many questions ?

24) This is just a simple troll question to make it reach 25... Will you answer it ?

25) Byeee...[​IMG]

Zoroark likes this.
  34. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Mega Salamence; it's just so elegant and powerful.

Dunsparce, because it's fugly.

I like Western RPG's mostly. My fav game would be Skyrim/Witcher 3/Dragon Age Origins; all 3 are equally amazing so can't reaally pick one.
    Least fav game which I've tried would be Spider Man 3, because it was shit.

Yes, I play a bunch of online steam games like Warframe, Planetside 2 and Borderlands 2.

Jurassic World. It was pretty good, loved the sequences and the effects.

LOTR Return of the King/Pulp Fiction/Dark Knight

Yes I totally would, because I love trying out new things and it looks really exciting.

Idk, I've always wanted to be one for as long as I can remember. Maybe because I like to help people, also can't ignore the $$$.

There's still some time to go before the session begins, so let's see. Although this past year I've been studying a lot and still managed to have enough time for PO, so I think I can manage!

Probably not, but if they make a Firered remake I might try it out. And no I won't play original RBY/GSC games because they look terrible; although I'm willing to try out any remakes.

ԅ(º ‿‿ ºԅ)

bugzinator, because we have so many common interests and we'd hit it off instantly.

Getting MU is still my most memorable moment on PO, as I never imagined I'd achieve anything here and that changed it.

I think we have a loyal playerbase, but I'd really like it if they participated more in forum activities like posting in suspects discussions/viability rankings etc.

#1 BO & #2 HO. fuck stall

[​IMG]

Red/Green.

French, because it sounds sexy :)

You are mature beyond your age, and you're a good and honest friend :)

Good enough, better than Showdown! at least. Few of the auth need to sort out activity issues, other than that it's fine.

I'd say Youtube, but we need a working replay viewer for that. So I'd go with PO wiki instead which is in a sorry state :(

Yes I love computers , too bad I don't have enough time to study Comp Sc.

Aegislash.

Thanks for asking v:

Grab a programmer who can make a usable Webclient and a replay viewer.

#Tournaments.

#Tournaments.

Indians are good in studies n_n

35. Slayer

Slayer The Beast Incarnate

PO Trainer Name:
    Slayer
    Why did you force me to ask questions?
    Who are the best three overall players in OU, Ubers, UU, LU and NU?
    What's the funniest thing you have witnessed on PO?
    What's the worst thing about being TO?
    What's the worst thing about being TL?
    Why does everyone seem to like you?
    When are you coming to Germany?
    Favourite sport?
    Favourite movie?
    Favourite book?
    Bye <3

Edna and Mr. Perry like this.
  36. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry wat

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    Oi. I was not going to ask here but I have nothing to do right now so ;o;

1) Am I really boring?
    2) Why didn't #sportscenter work?
    3) Should we repeat #FIFAWC14 with the Olympics?
    4) I have known you for more than a year, what do you think I should improve?
    5) You said Beyoncé was overrated, why?
    6) How did you end up with that strong friendship with Slayer and Atli?
    7) Would you mix up with Yagura today? Why?
    8) Why am I the cutest MU?
    9) Should Ice Tea stop mixing with Brazilians that aren't Mr. Perry?
    10) Would you meet Nikhil irl?
    11) When will you visit us in our facebook chat? :(
    12) Should I use more Skype?
    13) Why is SkyPhoenix so cute?
    14) Opinion on brazilian players?
    15) You have been hosting some tours lately. What are your thoughts on the area?
    16) Should we have a special tournament based in the Olympics?
    17) Why is Strudels so good at banning people?
    18) Will the guys from Frost Cavern ever go to Italy and eat some spaghetti with Atli?
    19) Your thoughts in Hangman.
    20) Why do you think Raducan deserves to be owner?
    21) Will Oak and/or Samph ever come back?

That's it, I think. Thank you :)

E.T. and Zoroark like this.
  37. Draciel

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Hello...

I'm good.

Just a teenage guy.

Currently on my bed.

Even I wonder that sometimes.

I don't think I'm strict. Not even close to Samphire's level.

lord god king deity

Nope. You just have to balance your regular life and pokemon properly. Might seem hard at first but once you settle down it's a breeze.

As I said I'm planning to get admission in a med school. My goal is to finish MBBS here, then crack USMLE and do MD in US. That's all I have planned for at the moment.

Yes I have seen few animes. I have mostly seen those which were recommended to me by friends on here; like Code Geass/Death Note/FMA Brotherhood/Cowboy Bebop.

I don't really care much for badges. But it looks cool I guess!

Nope I haven't watched Pokemon anime in a long time, as a matter of fact I haven't seen a single Kalos episode. I don't think the quality of the show has degraded, it's just that I find it boring. I'm sure there are plenty of people who like to watch them; and I have watched bits and parts of different seasons so can't comment on which one is the best. But maybe season 1/2 where Ash had a Charizard.

My dream is to watch a Liverpool-Manchester United game at Anfield, and maybe a Barcelona-Real Madrid game at Camp Nou.

If this was one year ago I would've slapped him back, but now I'll try and stay peaceful and ask the reason for his rudeness.

Family > everything else.

Biology.

You use too many periods...

Nope not at all.

First thing tomorrow :)

You just have to pray that he doesn't hax you.

I wish I knew :(

I don't think so.

ole

Bye...

ur bad

If you mean three best players on PO overall it's Afro Smash, Proof and Finch.

Cased and Finch shittalking each other in Rage Channel. Nothing beats that.

Getting PMs everyday from random people asking for MU.

Can't really think of anything :(

Because I'm nice and cool :)

You know I didn't get the VISA last time, but there is a chance of it happening in late july/august. I'll let you know if anything happens :(

Football.

LOTR Return of the King/Dark Knight/Pulp Fiction; pick one :)

Harry Potter Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.

bye <3

:]]

Nope.

It should've :( I guess we needed more people willing to participate in the channel. Some of us tried our best to keep it alive but wasn't enough.

Ye might be a good idea.

Your activity could improve once you've settled down your irl issues. Also I think you have the potential to contribute much more on the forum aspect.

I just feel that way, I think there are better singers than her who don't get the same amount of recognition as she does.

We've known one another for a long time, so it just happened I guess!

No fuck him

I'm sorry but Raducan is cutest MU :(

Yes absolutely.

Why not. It would be fun and I'll teach him some manners too.

I haven't opened Facebook in months. Maybe someday :)

Yes you should.

because huhu

They are excellent footballers.

I like hosting Tournaments, comes from being TO I think :) But we need more people participating in forum tours, it's like the same bunch of guys joining every tour.

I don't know, maybe. You should let the TDs if you have anything special in mind because it might be fun.

He likes to abuse y/y

Yes I have plans about going to Italy and catch up with Poli, Atli and Axily.

I don't find it as appealing, because I get bored quickly in there :( But it's an essential side channel of the PO server nonetheless.

He contributes a lot, and he is willing to contribute even more. That's what makes him special I guess.

Oak technically never left, so he might. Can't really say anything about Samph though.

Thanks for asking :)

E.T., Slayer, Mr. Perry and 1 other person like this.
  38. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    Hi :]

What u think about me am i doing decent in tours?

Ik you are football fan but do u like Cricket .. If yes who is your current Favourite player?

Have you seen any episode of Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma?

If i say im from state CG you know where it is ?

How2BecomePopular

Bye :]

39. Karppi

Karppi Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Ammy
    1, Who do you think had biggest impact on #Tournaments as Tour Owner?
    2. Do you think that removing limit of one MU being able to have only 3 tours at once in /queue would help queue not getting empty during quieter times?
    3. What do you think about user @topah as NU player? Do you think that it's cool when one player plays 2% of all NU battles every month?
    4. What do you think about his teams? Is it nice to have someone who doesn't care about winning and wants to try some of the more uncommon stuff on the ladder?
    5. Would #Tournaments be better if you could only run 1 tournament at time?
    6. Should Event Tournaments get removed? Are they really needed in #Tournaments? Couldn't we just have random double elimination tournaments daily, without the need for another leaderboard?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  40. Sunny Girl

Sunny Girl Goodbye, sweet summer days.

PO Trainer Name:
    Cassandra
    Congrazzles on Level 2 auth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.