1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] PO Profile: Draciel

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Draciel, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Hello [:

Yes I've seen you doing well in certain tiers, especially LU. Keep up the good work!

I won't say I'm a Cricket fan but I do watch important games. Virat Kohli is my fav :]

Nope. Heard about it but haven't seen :(

Chhattisgarh y/y

Try to get involved in forum activities more often, like suspect discussions, participating in Forum tournaments etc.

Cya (:

I have to say Diamondslight, he's been here for so long and he has watched over tours almost everyday during that time. He does his job better than most and he is like the foundation of the tours community.

I think we have a decent number of staff who are able to cover most timezones, even dead ones. So I'm not considering it at the moment, but us TOs might discuss about it sometime.

I think topah is a very good player and a cool guy, who likes to innovate rather than use boring normal sets. And yeah, we need more players for our lower tiers :(

I really like his teams, especially the team which he RMT'd with Carvanha. Having fun is the most important thing, and it's good to see someone who doesn't care about ladder points and is willing to test out unknown things. And the best part is that his innovations actually work!

No, I disagree with this. This was suggested at one time in CStaff forums, and the idea didn't fare well with any of us TOs. The current system keeps newer players interested, as they will most likely lose in the earlier rounds of a tour, and they won't have to wait for a long time for the next tour to start.

I don't see the problem with Event Tours, I think they're a nice addition. Also the Event Leaderboard badge keeps a lot of tour players interested in them, so I'm against scrapping them right away.

Jethalal likes this.
  2. The Dude

The Dude The Mannis

these are obvs not the same q's i asked rad

grats on 2 pages

If you could get me to do anything, what would it be?

What country / place do you want to go to the most?

How badly do you want to leave India (hyperbole pls)?

Goals for the next few years?

Thoughts on each generation of Pokemon?

Least favourite Poke? Aesthetically and Competitively?

What Films / Books have you been meaning to read / watch but haven't?

Go read / watch them now, okay?

Draciel likes this.
  3. Memo'

Memo' It's going to be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY!! Social Media Rep Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Memo
    Hi :v

1 ) Am I a good Mod?

2) You think E.T. could down his activity as MU being mod?

3) Why don't you play Hangman? :c

4) Do you like mexicans?

5) Do you like mexican food?

6) What's the first thing that come up to your mind when someone says "México"?

7) You think México is a terrible country like Trump said recently?

8) Why am I doing questions about México?

9) Is India a good country to travel to?

10) Do you recommend living in India?

11) The best thing about living in India

12) Would you like to live in another country? Which one?

13)Define @Strudels , @SkyPhoenix @Atli , @Mr. Perry , Memo and Ren in one word: Incredible, friendly, ugly, nicest person, fat, cool (Use one for each one)

14) What do you think about our server staff?

15) If you could change it. What would you improve on our server staff?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  4. Email

Email reformed xd

PO Trainer Name:
    Email
    One thing you would absolutely miss if you quit PO and one thing you would be happy about?

5. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Make you visit Kolkata, so we can hang out :]

US/UK

Pretty badly lmao

Finishing MBBS and getting to US for MD. Also travelling a lot I guess!

Gen 5 is the best, Gen 3 and 6 are quite good as well. Don't like the rest as much.

Aesthetically: Dunsparce
    Competitively: Gothitelle

I've planning to finish the GOT books so I can catch up when the next book arrives, will do it in July probably. Regarding Movies, Goodfellas and City of God, I've been wanting to see those two for a considerable amount of time but haven't gotten to it yet.

Ok :(

Hey v:

Yes you definitely are.

No I don't think so. I didn't have much problems with being MU when I got auth, I think he likes Tours well enough to stay active in it :)

I play sometimes; sorry but I find it a bit boring :(

Of course I do, I'm not racist :c

I've had Tacos a few times, and I loved it.

Thunder Wave Lugia.

I don't think so; might be a matter of perspective. But Trump is retarded so I wouldn't pay importance to what he says.

You tell me :v

Yes, tourism in India is actually the best thing about this place.

I wouldn't if you're living in US/Europe/Australia etc. But there are certainly far worse places to live in, and for them I would definitely recommend.

Hard to find one. The 'Unity in Diversity' thing probably.

Yes I plan to in future, and US.

Strudels: Incredible, Atli: nicest person, Ren: cool, SkyPhoenix: friendly Perry: fat cool as well Memo: uglyfriendly (since you asked this you get to be ugly :v)

I think they are pretty decent, some of them need to sort out activity issues but other than that it's all good.

I'm quite content with our current state, but a bit more lenient approach towards general users on Tohjo, and using more common sense when handing out punishments would be welcome.

Thing I'd miss most: My friends here, although I'll probably still be in touch with them on skype.
    Thing I'd be happy about: Can't really think of anything. Barring a handful of users, there is nothing here that I don't like :)

E.T., Memo' and The Dude like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.