1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggest Categories for Hangman Event Games 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Hangman' started by CagedWisdom42, Jun 28, 2015.

Moderators: LH47, Strudels
  1. Zoroark

Zoroark D-E-M-E-N-C-I-A Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Hmm, I think the Laboratory Equipments thing could be unknown by a lot of people who dont know about medicine or other sciences, doesn't look so easy to deduce after guessing a few letters. Of course, its not a problem for me at all, but I'm thinking on how difficult it could be for other players. Still, it looks pretty interesting and decent, not sure if my opinion counts for a lot 'cause rip my HA. But that's up to the HStaff and other users to rate it.

Also agreeing with the Mythological Deities thing. Looks good.

2. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    Merged Roman mythological figures into the Greek Mythological Figure category, so it's "Greek/Roman Mythological Figure" for now. The rest of the compiled list was deemed a bit too difficult to reasonably guess. Hopefully we'll find a use for those in the future.

Also updated the category list but do point out if anything is missing.

Fate Testarossa and Jethalal like this.
  3. Edna

Edna I'm like Cinderella with an umbrella Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Hi all,
    What do you think in Famous brands added on the server? ( stuff like Samsung, Apple, Burger King etc )

4. Stocke

Stocke Wat is dis I don't even

I would fail that so much. But that aside I'm not too comfortable on the idea of merging different companies that work on many diverse fields into just one category (car manufacturers, clothing brands, videogame producers, etc).

Also suggesting Body Part or any derived hint like bones, muscles, or organs.

5. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    Sounds good to me. Not my kind of category but it's playable.

Edit 1:

The only thing that concerns me about this is that users may suggestively or may get inappropriate with this category.

6. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    The scope of Famous brands was deemed too expansive, a focus on tech company brands is being worked on as an alternative.

Proposed:
    - Minerals/Gems/what have you

-Fairy Tales

7. Kite

Kite hi

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]Kite
    yeah, maybe it would be nice to have a category for different cities/countries or very well known landmarks in the world e.g.. Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower,Tokyo Tower :)

8. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    We already have these

Kite likes this.
  9. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    For reference you can check the first post, there's a list in there of our current categories :v

10. Kite

Kite hi

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]Kite
    Okay ,will do

11. Zoroark

Zoroark D-E-M-E-N-C-I-A Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    I think that "Professions" have been mentioned but also discarded due to how huge the category could be, since many "duties" people do daily are often defined as "Professions".

But I've been thinking that if we talk about this from a different point of view it might become a viable category. If we consider "Profession" the ones you obtain through university studies then we could put formal professions.

This is just an option and Feel free to post opinion about this. No salt though pls I have lots of that at home.

12. Kite

Kite hi

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]Kite
    hello, friends of PO. I also think that adding professions is a good idea due to the many fields and industries we have in this ever-expanding world we all live in.
    Also, on the same token, what would people think if we added languages as well? There are over 6000 languages currently in use around the globe with only about 2000 of those languages having less than 1000 speakers
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  13. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    I'm not opposed to Profession, but it's very large, so I'll stay neutral on it.

Languages can be fun, but i'm sure most of us don't even know half of them, still it can be fun. Again, neutral

14. Kite

Kite hi

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]Kite
    Great point you brought up Edna, thats why I'm thinking we can add just the top X(50?,100?)most commonly spoken languages. Of course all of this is just a suggestion, feel free to object if anyone feels that way.

15. Nightfall Alicorn

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    I don't know. Personally, I only know the common ones since 1 language is hard enough to learn that I can just memorize 1 or 2 words of French and Spanish. Only names of them I know are English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Latin. There's Al Bhed but it isn't an in real life language.

I leave this category to others to decide.

16. Zoroark

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Thing with languages is, that some of them are kind of complicated to learn and will probably cause people to fail the game very quickly, due to how weird the language names are. Still this is only my opinion, if someone has a solid reason to support this, please bring it up.

17. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I used to make more of these games in the past, but how about Pokédex species/classification as a category? The name could probably use from refining, but all of the pokemon and their respective categories they are classified into is posted here. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_category

It's easily accessible as it pertains to pokemon, yet not to the point where these kinds of games are one-shot as far as I have seen them go. At least one or two letters usually needs to be guessed before the answer is figured out (unless it's a follow up game or something similar to that). On a lesser important note, I find these kinds of games to be really fun.

18. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Fine with this, seems interesting!

Fate Testarossa likes this.
  19. Nightfall Alicorn

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    Got the go ahead from me, it sounds more fun. Gotten bored with Pokemon names, abilities, moves and items all time. Gives the games a change and challenge on knowledge.

Edit: I've gone ahead and used a trick to rip the column off that table off the page. @Strudels
    Abundant Pokémon, Acorn Pokémon, Alpha Pokémon, Angler Pokémon, Ant Pit Pokémon, Anteater Pokémon, Antenna Pokémon, Aqua Mouse Pokémon, Aqua Rabbit Pokémon, Arm Thrust Pokémon, Armor Bird Pokémon, Armor Pokémon, Astral Body Pokémon, Atrocious Pokémon, Attaching Pokémon, Aura Pokémon, Aurora Pokémon, Automaton Pokémon, Avianoid Pokémon, Axe Jaw Pokémon, Bagworm Pokémon, Ball Pokémon, Ball Roll Pokémon, Ball Whale Pokémon, Balloon Pokémon, Barnacle Pokémon, Barrier Pokémon, Bash Buffalo Pokémon, Bat Pokémon, Beak Pokémon, Beaver Pokémon, Beckon Pokémon, Beehive Pokémon, Bell Pokémon, Big Boss Pokémon, Big Eater Pokémon, Big Horn Pokémon, Big Jaw Pokémon, Big Voice Pokémon, Big-Hearted Pokémon, Bird Pokémon, Bite Pokémon, Bivalve Pokémon, Blade Pokémon, Blast Pokémon, Blaze Pokémon, Blazing Pokémon, Blimp Pokémon, Blossom Pokémon, Bolt Strike Pokémon, Bone Keeper Pokémon, Bone Vulture Pokémon, Bonsai Pokémon, Bounce Pokémon, Boundary Pokémon, Bouquet Pokémon, Bright Pokémon, Bronze Bell Pokémon, Bronze Pokémon, Brutal Pokémon, Bubble Frog Pokémon, Bubble Jet Pokémon, Bud Pokémon, Bug Catcher Pokémon, Bulb Pokémon, Butterfly Pokémon, Cactus Pokémon, Candle Pokémon, Carefree Pokémon, Caring Pokémon, Cat Ferret Pokémon, Catty Pokémon, Cavalry Pokémon, Cave Pokémon, Cavern Pokémon, Cell Pokémon, Centipede Pokémon, Cerebral Pokémon, Cheering Pokémon, Cherry Pokémon, Chick Pokémon, Chill Pokémon, Chimp Pokémon, Chinchilla Pokémon, Clamping Pokémon, Clap Pokémon, Classy Cat Pokémon, Clay Doll Pokémon, Clear Wing Pokémon, Coal Pokémon, Cobra Pokémon, Coconut Pokémon, Cocoon Pokémon, Coffin Pokémon, Collective Pokémon, Color Swap Pokémon, Colossal Pokémon, Colt Pokémon, Compass Pokémon, Compressed Pokémon, Constraint Pokémon, Continent Pokémon, Coral Pokémon, Cotton Bird Pokémon, Cotton Candy Pokémon, Cotton Puff Pokémon, Cottonweed Pokémon, Courting Pokémon, Cricket Pokémon, Cruel Pokémon, Crystallizing Pokémon, Curlipede Pokémon, Cyclone Pokémon, DNA Pokémon, Dark Pokémon, Darkness Pokémon, Daunting Pokémon, Deceiver Pokémon, Deep Black Pokémon, Deep Sea Pokémon, Delivery Pokémon, Desert Croc Pokémon, Despot Pokémon, Destruction Pokémon, Devious Pokémon, Diapered Pokémon, Digging Pokémon, Disaster Pokémon, Discharge Pokémon, Discipline Pokémon, Diving Pokémon, Djinn Pokémon, Dopey Pokémon, Dragon Pokémon, Dream Eater Pokémon, Drill Pokémon, Drowsing Pokémon, Duck Pokémon, Eaglet Pokémon, Egg Pokémon, Elder Tree Pokémon, EleFish Pokémon, EleSpider Pokémon, EleSquirrel Pokémon, Electric Pokémon, Electrified Pokémon, Emanation Pokémon, Ember Pokémon, Embrace Pokémon, Emotion Pokémon, Emperor Pokémon, Endurance Pokémon, Eon Pokémon, Eruption Pokémon, Evolution Pokémon, Eyeball Pokémon, Face Pokémon, Fairy Pokémon, Fang Scorpion Pokémon, Fang Snake Pokémon, Feeling Pokémon, Fire Horse Pokémon, Fire Mouse Pokémon, Fire Pig Pokémon, Firefly Pokémon, First Bird Pokémon, Fish Pokémon, Five Star Pokémon, Fixation Pokémon, Flame Pokémon, Flash Pokémon, Float Whale Pokémon, Floating Pokémon, Flower Pokémon, Flowering Pokémon, Fly Scorpion Pokémon, Flycatcher Pokémon, Forbidden Pokémon, Forest Pokémon, Formidable Pokémon, Fossil Pokémon, Fox Pokémon, Fragrance Pokémon, Freeze Pokémon, Freezing Pokémon, Fresh Snow Pokémon, Frog Pokémon, Frost Tree Pokémon, Fruit Pokémon, Garden Pokémon, Gas Pokémon, Gear Pokémon, Generator Pokémon, Genetic Pokémon, Geyser Pokémon, Gleam Eyes Pokémon, Goldfish Pokémon, Grass Monkey Pokémon, Grass Snake Pokémon, Grassland Pokémon, Gratitude Pokémon, Gripper Pokémon, Grove Pokémon, Guts Pokémon, Hairy Bug Pokémon, Handstand Pokémon, Happiness Pokémon, Hard Shell Pokémon, Head Butt Pokémon, Hearing Pokémon, Heavyweight Pokémon, Herb Pokémon, Hermit Crab Pokémon, Hibernator Pokémon, High Temp Pokémon, Hippo Pokémon, Hoodlum Pokémon, Hostile Pokémon, Howitzer Pokémon, Human Shape Pokémon, Humming Pokémon, Hypnosis Pokémon, Ice Break Pokémon, Ice Chunk Pokémon, Iceberg Pokémon, Icy Snow Pokémon, Illusion Fox Pokémon, Imitation Pokémon, Insect Pokémon, Intertwining Pokémon, Intimidation Pokémon, Irate Pokémon, Iron Ant Pokémon, Iron Armor Pokémon, Iron Ball Pokémon, Iron Claw Pokémon, Iron Leg Pokémon, Iron Pokémon, Iron Snake Pokémon, Iron Will Pokémon, Jellyfish Pokémon, Jet Pokémon, Jewel Pokémon, Jolly Pokémon, Jubilee Pokémon, Judo Pokémon, Karate Pokémon, Key Ring Pokémon, Kicking Pokémon, Kiss Pokémon, Kite Pokémon, Kitten Pokémon, Knowledge Pokémon, Lamp Pokémon, Land Shark Pokémon, Land Snake Pokémon, Lava Dome Pokémon, Lava Pokémon, Lazy Pokémon, Leaf Pokémon, Leaf-Wrapped Pokémon, Legendary Pokémon, Licking Pokémon, Life Pokémon, Light Pokémon, Lightning Pokémon, Lion Cub Pokémon, Little Bear Pokémon, Live Coal Pokémon, Lizard Pokémon, Lonely Pokémon, Long Body Pokémon, Long Leg Pokémon, Long Neck Pokémon, Long Nose Pokémon, Long Tail Pokémon, Longevity Pokémon, Lookout Pokémon, Loud Noise Pokémon, Loyal Dog Pokémon, Lunar Pokémon, Luring Pokémon, Mach Pokémon, Magical Pokémon, Magnet Area Pokémon, Magnet Pokémon, Manipulate Pokémon, Mantis Pokémon, Mantle Pokémon, Marionette Pokémon, Martial Arts Pokémon, Meditate Pokémon, Mega Fire Pig Pokémon, Megapede Pokémon, Megaton Pokémon, Melody Pokémon, Meringue Pokémon, Meteorite Pokémon, Milk Cow Pokémon, Mime Pokémon, Mischief Pokémon, Mitosis Pokémon, Mock Kelp Pokémon, Mold Pokémon, Mole Pokémon, Moonlight Pokémon, Moth Pokémon, Mount Pokémon, Mouse Pokémon, Mud Fish Pokémon, Multiplying Pokémon, Muscular Pokémon, Mushroom Pokémon, Music Note Pokémon, Mysterious Pokémon, Mystic Pokémon, Neon Pokémon, New Species Pokémon, Ninja Pokémon, Numb Pokémon, Nurturing Pokémon, Ogre Darner Pokémon, Ogre Scorpion Pokémon, Old Shrimp Pokémon, Order Pokémon, Ore Pokémon, Overturning Pokémon, Owl Pokémon, Painter Pokémon, Paleozoic Pokémon, Parent Pokémon, Patient Pokémon, Penguin Pokémon, Perfume Pokémon, Pig Monkey Pokémon, Pig Pokémon, Pincer Pokémon, Pitch-Black Pokémon, Plasma Pokémon, Plate Pokémon, Playful Pokémon, Playhouse Pokémon, Plump Mouse Pokémon, Poison Bag Pokémon, Poison Bee Pokémon, Poison Gas Pokémon, Poison Moth Pokémon, Poison Pin Pokémon, Polka Dot Pokémon, Pond Skater Pokémon, Poodle Pokémon, Predator Pokémon, Prim Pokémon, Prototurtle Pokémon, Proud Pokémon, Psi Pokémon, Pumpkin Pokémon, Punching Pokémon, Puppet Pokémon, Puppy Pokémon, Rabbit Pokémon, Rainbow Pokémon, Regal Pokémon, Rendezvous Pokémon, Renegade Pokémon, Requiem Pokémon, Restraint Pokémon, Revolving Pokémon, River Crab Pokémon, Rock Head Pokémon, Rock Inn Pokémon, Rock Peak Pokémon, Rock Pokémon, Rock Skin Pokémon, Rock Snake Pokémon, Rogue Pokémon, Royal Heir Pokémon, Royal Pokémon, Royal Sword Pokémon, Ruffian Pokémon, Rushing Pokémon, Savage Pokémon, Scale Pokémon, Scarecrow Pokémon, Scarf Pokémon, Scatterdust Pokémon, Scorching Pokémon, Scorpion Pokémon, Scout Pokémon, Scratch Cat Pokémon, Screech Pokémon, Scuffle Pokémon, Sea Basin Pokémon, Sea Drifter Pokémon, Sea Lily Pokémon, Sea Lion Pokémon, Sea Otter Pokémon, Sea Slug Pokémon, Sea Weasel Pokémon, Seafaring Pokémon, Seagull Pokémon, Season Pokémon, Seed Pokémon, Sewing Pokémon, Shadow Pokémon, Sharp Blade Pokémon, Sharp Claw Pokémon, Shed Pokémon, Shedding Pokémon, Shell Out Pokémon, Shellfish Pokémon, Shield Pokémon, Single Bloom Pokémon, Single Horn Pokémon, Skunk Pokémon, Sky High Pokémon, Sky Squirrel Pokémon, Slacker Pokémon, Sleeping Pokémon, Sludge Pokémon, Snail Pokémon, Snake Pokémon, Snow Hat Pokémon, Snow Land Pokémon, Snowstorm Pokémon, Soft Tissue Pokémon, Sound Wave Pokémon, South Sea Pokémon, Spark Pokémon, Spatial Pokémon, Spike Ball Pokémon, Spikes Pokémon, Spiny Armor Pokémon, Spiny Nut Pokémon, Spiral Pokémon, Spirit Pokémon, Spitfire Pokémon, Spot Panda Pokémon, Spray Pokémon, Stag Beetle Pokémon, Star Shape Pokémon, Starling Pokémon, Steam Pokémon, Stomach Pokémon, Stone Home Pokémon, String Spit Pokémon, Stump Pokémon, Subterrene Pokémon, Sun Pokémon, Superpower Pokémon, Swallow Pokémon, Swine Pokémon, Sword Blade Pokémon, Sword Pokémon, Symbol Pokémon, Tadpole Pokémon, Temporal Pokémon, Tender Pokémon, Thorn Monkey Pokémon, Thorn Pod Pokémon, Thorn Pokémon, Thorn Seed Pokémon, Thunder Pokémon, Thunderbolt Pokémon, Tiger Cat Pokémon, Time Travel Pokémon, Tiny Bee Pokémon, Tiny Bird Pokémon, Tiny Leaf Pokémon, Tiny Mouse Pokémon, Tiny Pigeon Pokémon, Tiny Raccoon Pokémon, Tiny Robin Pokémon, Tiny Swallow Pokémon, Tiny Turtle Pokémon, Torch Pokémon, Toxic Mouth Pokémon, Trainee Pokémon, Transform Pokémon, Transport Pokémon, Trap Pokémon, Trash Bag Pokémon, Trash Heap Pokémon, Tricky Fox Pokémon, Triple Bird Pokémon, Tundra Pokémon, Turtle Pokémon, Tusk Pokémon, Twin Bird Pokémon, Twin Tusk Pokémon, Two-Handed Pokémon, Valiant Pokémon, Vast White Pokémon, Verdant Pokémon, Vibration Pokémon, Victory Pokémon, Vine Pokémon, Virtual Pokémon, Volcano Pokémon, Water Bird Pokémon, Water Fish Pokémon, Water Gun Pokémon, Water Weed Pokémon, Weather Pokémon, Weed Pokémon, Whiskers Pokémon, Whisper Pokémon, White Bird Pokémon, Wicked Pokémon, Wild Bull Pokémon, Wild Duck Pokémon, Wild Monkey Pokémon, Wild Pigeon Pokémon, Willpower Pokémon, Wily Pokémon, Wind Chime Pokémon, Windveiled Pokémon, Wing Fish Pokémon, Wish Pokémon, Wood Gecko Pokémon, Wool Pokémon, Worm Pokémon, Wrestling Pokémon, Young Fowl Pokémon, Zen Charm Pokémon

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  20. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Maybe remove Pokemon after each, I guess it would make the game more interesting

21. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Definitely remove pokemon; that's just free letters and not as fun imo. (It's kind of what I do with pokemon locations; I tend to start a game with a hint like "pokemon city/town" or "pokemon cave" so people can't get free letters for guessing the letters that make up city, town, or cave.)

22. Nightfall Alicorn

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    All done.
    Abundant, Acorn, Alpha, Angler, Ant Pit, Anteater, Antenna, Aqua Mouse, Aqua Rabbit, Arm Thrust, Armor Bird, Armor, Astral Body, Atrocious, Attaching, Aura, Aurora, Automaton, Avianoid, Axe Jaw, Bagworm, Ball, Ball Roll, Ball Whale, Balloon, Barnacle, Barrier, Bash Buffalo, Bat, Beak, Beaver, Beckon, Beehive, Bell, Big Boss, Big Eater, Big Horn, Big Jaw, Big Voice, Big-Hearted, Bird, Bite, Bivalve, Blade, Blast, Blaze, Blazing, Blimp, Blossom, Bolt Strike, Bone Keeper, Bone Vulture, Bonsai, Bounce, Boundary, Bouquet, Bright, Bronze Bell, Bronze, Brutal, Bubble Frog, Bubble Jet, Bud, Bug Catcher, Bulb, Butterfly, Cactus, Candle, Carefree, Caring, Cat Ferret, Catty, Cavalry, Cave, Cavern, Cell, Centipede, Cerebral, Cheering, Cherry, Chick, Chill, Chimp, Chinchilla, Clamping, Clap, Classy Cat, Clay Doll, Clear Wing, Coal, Cobra, Coconut, Cocoon, Coffin, Collective, Color Swap, Colossal, Colt, Compass, Compressed, Constraint, Continent, Coral, Cotton Bird, Cotton Candy, Cotton Puff, Cottonweed, Courting, Cricket, Cruel, Crystallizing, Curlipede, Cyclone, DNA, Dark, Darkness, Daunting, Deceiver, Deep Black, Deep Sea, Delivery, Desert Croc, Despot, Destruction, Devious, Diapered, Digging, Disaster, Discharge, Discipline, Diving, Djinn, Dopey, Dragon, Dream Eater, Drill, Drowsing, Duck, Eaglet, Egg, Elder Tree, EleFish, EleSpider, EleSquirrel, Electric, Electrified, Emanation, Ember, Embrace, Emotion, Emperor, Endurance, Eon, Eruption, Evolution, Eyeball, Face, Fairy, Fang Scorpion, Fang Snake, Feeling, Fire Horse, Fire Mouse, Fire Pig, Firefly, First Bird, Fish, Five Star, Fixation, Flame, Flash, Float Whale, Floating, Flower, Flowering, Fly Scorpion, Flycatcher, Forbidden, Forest, Formidable, Fossil, Fox, Fragrance, Freeze, Freezing, Fresh Snow, Frog, Frost Tree, Fruit, Garden, Gas, Gear, Generator, Genetic, Geyser, Gleam Eyes, Goldfish, Grass Monkey, Grass Snake, Grassland, Gratitude, Gripper, Grove, Guts, Hairy Bug, Handstand, Happiness, Hard Shell, Head Butt, Hearing, Heavyweight, Herb, Hermit Crab, Hibernator, High Temp, Hippo, Hoodlum, Hostile, Howitzer, Human Shape, Humming, Hypnosis, Ice Break, Ice Chunk, Iceberg, Icy Snow, Illusion Fox, Imitation, Insect, Intertwining, Intimidation, Irate, Iron Ant, Iron Armor, Iron Ball, Iron Claw, Iron Leg, Iron, Iron Snake, Iron Will, Jellyfish, Jet, Jewel, Jolly, Jubilee, Judo, Karate, Key Ring, Kicking, Kiss, Kite, Kitten, Knowledge, Lamp, Land Shark, Land Snake, Lava Dome, Lava, Lazy, Leaf, Leaf-Wrapped, Legendary, Licking, Life, Light, Lightning, Lion Cub, Little Bear, Live Coal, Lizard, Lonely, Long Body, Long Leg, Long Neck, Long Nose, Long Tail, Longevity, Lookout, Loud Noise, Loyal Dog, Lunar, Luring, Mach, Magical, Magnet Area, Magnet, Manipulate, Mantis, Mantle, Marionette, Martial Arts, Meditate, Mega Fire Pig, Megapede, Megaton, Melody, Meringue, Meteorite, Milk Cow, Mime, Mischief, Mitosis, Mock Kelp, Mold, Mole, Moonlight, Moth, Mount, Mouse, Mud Fish, Multiplying, Muscular, Mushroom, Music Note, Mysterious, Mystic, Neon, New Species, Ninja, Numb, Nurturing, Ogre Darner, Ogre Scorpion, Old Shrimp, Order, Ore, Overturning, Owl, Painter, Paleozoic, Parent, Patient, Penguin, Perfume, Pig Monkey, Pig, Pincer, Pitch-Black, Plasma, Plate, Playful, Playhouse, Plump Mouse, Poison Bag, Poison Bee, Poison Gas, Poison Moth, Poison Pin, Polka Dot, Pond Skater, Poodle, Predator, Prim, Prototurtle, Proud, Psi, Pumpkin, Punching, Puppet, Puppy, Rabbit, Rainbow, Regal, Rendezvous, Renegade, Requiem, Restraint, Revolving, River Crab, Rock Head, Rock Inn, Rock Peak, Rock, Rock Skin, Rock Snake, Rogue, Royal Heir, Royal, Royal Sword, Ruffian, Rushing, Savage, Scale, Scarecrow, Scarf, Scatterdust, Scorching, Scorpion, Scout, Scratch Cat, Screech, Scuffle, Sea Basin, Sea Drifter, Sea Lily, Sea Lion, Sea Otter, Sea Slug, Sea Weasel, Seafaring, Seagull, Season, Seed, Sewing, Shadow, Sharp Blade, Sharp Claw, Shed, Shedding, Shell Out, Shellfish, Shield, Single Bloom, Single Horn, Skunk, Sky High, Sky Squirrel, Slacker, Sleeping, Sludge, Snail, Snake, Snow Hat, Snow Land, Snowstorm, Soft Tissue, Sound Wave, South Sea, Spark, Spatial, Spike Ball, Spikes, Spiny Armor, Spiny Nut, Spiral, Spirit, Spitfire, Spot Panda, Spray, Stag Beetle, Star Shape, Starling, Steam, Stomach, Stone Home, String Spit, Stump, Subterrene, Sun, Superpower, Swallow, Swine, Sword Blade, Sword, Symbol, Tadpole, Temporal, Tender, Thorn Monkey, Thorn Pod, Thorn, Thorn Seed, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Tiger Cat, Time Travel, Tiny Bee, Tiny Bird, Tiny Leaf, Tiny Mouse, Tiny Pigeon, Tiny Raccoon, Tiny Robin, Tiny Swallow, Tiny Turtle, Torch, Toxic Mouth, Trainee, Transform, Transport, Trap, Trash Bag, Trash Heap, Tricky Fox, Triple Bird, Tundra, Turtle, Tusk, Twin Bird, Twin Tusk, Two-Handed, Valiant, Vast White, Verdant, Vibration, Victory, Vine, Virtual, Volcano, Water Bird, Water Fish, Water Gun, Water Weed, Weather, Weed, Whiskers, Whisper, White Bird, Wicked, Wild Bull, Wild Duck, Wild Monkey, Wild Pigeon, Willpower, Wily, Wind Chime, Windveiled, Wing Fish, Wish, Wood Gecko, Wool, Worm, Wrestling, Young Fowl, Zen Charm

Fate Testarossa and Zoroark like this.
  23. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    Added Gemstone/Mineral and Pokedex Species/Category

a few of those got discarded due to the minimum character limit e.g DNA, Owl, Ore, Fox

Language is being worked on.

24. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    Added "Transport Vehicle" :x

Zoroark and Jethalal like this.
  25. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    Added in Fairy Tale/Fable and Language categories

Fate Testarossa, Zoroark and Jethalal like this.
  26. Xxdecidudeye

Xxdecidudeye Brian Hamilton

PO Trainer Name:
    Rodgerthat
    ima try to make hangman active again so let's add some categories

MUSIC is a must can't believe it's not up there (all genres allowed) I'm still iffy on music not from other countries (except Uk amd Canada bc for some reason they r more talented than Americans. My fave artist which is ADELE. Next category
    Pokemon online- guess the official channel- safari,teivia,hangman,etc .
    Maybe like Pokemon games where ud guess what's game ot is like emerald,diamond,pearl,x&y alpha sapphire etc I don't know if this will be read or added just some suggestions

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  27. Zoroark

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Are we talking about Music Genres or Music titles? Also increase your font size a little bit lol, its very uncomfortable to read.

28. Xxdecidudeye

Xxdecidudeye Brian Hamilton

PO Trainer Name:
    Rodgerthat
    Well both. I want to incorporate more than just musical instruments.

29. Stocke

Stocke Wat is dis I don't even

We could make Movie Series and let it be something more than just Disney and those with an Academy Award, condition is there's at least an original and sequel so they're actually a series. I'd still push for Body Parts, I know, there'll always be the one person going "penis" but Trivia could deal with that and so does Hangman. Cartoon Series would allow for Disney, Nickelodeon and similar stuff. And we have to update Pokémon categories to Gen VII if not done already.

Can't think of more. Music is not my forte, and I think Bands are already a category which is as far as I'd get if asked.

Fate Testarossa and Zoroark like this.
  30. Zoroark

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    As it has been said many times in many discussions, context matters. So in this case, answering "penis" wouldn't be bad if, for example, the answer has the same amount of letters as "penis" does (assuming that no letter has been guessed before), although if the user actually notices that the answer has two words, or has more letters and right away answers the aforementioned word, then it deserves a warning. I guess this should be the easiest solution.

Already working on that. I sent Strudels a list with the Gen 7 Pokemon Names. Later on I'll work with the new moves and abilities.

As for the rest of the suggestions I agree.

Jethalal and Fate Testarossa like this.
  31. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    Added the new Pokemon, Abilities and Moves. Shoutout to skyp for consolidating. Also added in Desolate Land, Primordial Sea and Delta Stream to abilities and Precipice Blades, Origin Pulse, Dragon Ascent, Steam Eruption, Hyperspace Fury and Hyperspace Hole to moves which weren't in there for some reason.

32. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    Added Gen 7 items and some missing Gen 6 ones

--- Post updated ---
    Added all the new Gen 7 trainer classes

Zoroark likes this.
  33. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    Body Parts is in progress, Hangman Admins are encouraged to contribute(link is in Hangman Review)

--- Post updated ---
    Added a new category titled "Pokémon Character"

Zoroark likes this.
  34. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
  35. Zoroark

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    I guess we could work it out the same way as with Dog breeds or something, because there are a ton of Insect species lol.

36. Joyverse

Joyverse Road Roller time!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    I have a few suggestions for insects. How/Where do I help?

Strudels likes this.
  37. Strudels

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    ^I've sent you a link to where Insect is being worked on through forum PM

Added "Body Part" as a category

Joyverse and Zoroark like this.
  38. LH47

LH47 Lollipop Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Piggybacking off the insects idea, added a list of birds to review.

Strudels likes this.
  39. Joyverse

Joyverse Road Roller time!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    BTW, In with the birds too Struds! '-')/

e:Future note. If it involves animals, I'm in. Did this to avoid pointlessly posting "In" posts.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Strudels likes this.
  40. Ascarotte

Ascarotte Well-Known Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Ways to Die

Moderators: LH47, Strudels