1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Server Tournament Rankings - June 2015

Discussion in 'Server Tournaments' started by Draciel, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    What's up folks! Looks like I've been delayed this month, but it's never too late for our monthly Server Tournament Rankings post. Besides, it's been a busy month in June with the NU sub-forums hyped up for the ongoing Typhlosion and Combusken suspects, along with increased activity in the other tiers as well; so I'm allowed to be a bit late this time! So without further ado, lets take a look at the standings for June.

Excerpt from one of Celestial Phantom's post, sometime in the past

For those new to the show, we take the top 10 or so spots on both leaderboards for scripted server tournaments for everyone to see how much players fight to win our scripted server tournaments. Top 3 spots on each leaderboard get a special little trophy for the following month corresponding to the leaderboard they placed on. 1st place takes home the gold, 2nd place the silver, and finally 3rd place the bronze. In the event of a tie between players then they each get a trophy for the following month. All trophies will last for one month after issue, so be sure to relish in the accomplishment of winning, and show it off like a prize by wanting to win it every month! Now time to start the show with our leaderboards for the month.

Regular Leaderboard:
    #1: elize lutus ~ 149 points
    #2: [tr]gengar17 ~ 111 points
    #3: la.melle2402 ~ 103 points
    #4: [tr]karkinos64 ~ 85 points
    #5: la.prince javii ~ 47 points
    #6: la.cienega ~ 41 points
    #7: marinasdiamonds ~ 32 points
    #8: e.t. ~ 28 points
    #9: p. id 10 ~ 27 points
    #9: meh ~ 27 points
    #11: la.casparov ~ 25 points
    [/tr][/tr]
    [tr][tr]

Soaring high above the rest of the competition, and coming in first place for the month of June is none other than our resident MU @Carlmurray with a total of 149 points. Not being on the leaderboard in May had to hurt his pride, and he returned to the top of the standings with vengeance and he takes home the first Gold trophy for the month.

The fight for the Silver trophy literally came down to the wire once again, with two familiar names battling it out for glory. In the end it was @gengar17 who refused to let go of his Silver which he won in May as he came home second with 111 points; and @La.Melle2402 gets to keep his Bronze as well for his valiant effort which saw him amass 103 points for the month. Congratulations to all three of them, for a job extremely well done. @karkinos gave the top three a run for their money, but in the end he came up just short in fourth position with 84 points; kudos to him too for making this fight entertaining!

Event leaderboard:
    #1: [tr]gengar17 ~ 24 points
    #2: elize lutus ~ 16 points
    #3: la.melle2402 ~ 14 points
    #4: [tr]karkinos64 ~ 12 points
    #5: la.prince javii ~ 10 points
    #6: la.cienega ~ 9 points
    #6: [og] mysterious m ~ 9 points
    #6: the dude ~ 9 points
    #9: emiliano96 ~ 7 points
    #10: meh ~ 6 points
    #10: marinasdiamonds ~ 6 points
    [/tr][/tr]
    [tr][tr]

Ah, this sure looks interesting. At the top of the event leaderboard this time around with 24 points, is none other than @gengar17. He just had to make sure that Carl didn't end up winning both the Gold trophies like he did in May, and he managed that with ease by slaying the rest of the event competition. Looks like Carl has to settle with just Silver this time, eh pal? And now in third place is @La.Melle2402, who once again managed to beat @karkinos to the finish line, by a narrow margin of just 2 points! Congratulations to all of you, I'm looking forward to an intense competition in July.

To the winners:

[​IMG]

Congratulations my friends, with a touch of LOTR nostalgia! Just a heads up, there is no place better to flaunt your hard-earned badges than our suspect discussions :)

To the others:

[​IMG]
    Are you guys ready? I'm ready for another month of exciting battles so make sure you do your best to overcome our winners from this month. Besides, it's way past time that we had a new name on the leaderboard!

Important, please read:

Dear readers! Are you a new user who stumbled upon this thread? Don't stop reading now, as the next few lines might change the way you feel about this game ( for the good I swear :] )

Wanting to contribute to the game you love and participate in tiering discussions? Check this - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/gen-6-discussion.123/

If you want to help make actual competitive analysis, get involved with our competitive analysis subforum!
    http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/competitive-analyses.71/

Getting bored with our scripted tournaments? look no further than the forum tournaments that Pokemon Online hosts! With different rules and ban lists, and an ever changing way to play the game among friends, forum tournaments are a way to keep the game exciting - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/tournaments.25/

There are numerous way to get more involved on PO, and we are always looking for contributors in various aspects, be it server or forum wise. And most of all, it's fun to get involved in the PO community. So step it up :]
    [/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr]

H3llh0und, E.T., Edna and 1 other person like this.
  2. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

grats to @Carlmurray and @La.Melle2402 !
    better luck this month to everyone else, i wont be competing july cuz rl so better make the most of it e_e

Edna likes this.
  3. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Grats everyone!
    @gengar17 is just scared of losing against you, because he sux hard, don't trust him with irl stuff :D
    Also, I hope everyone will be motivated to participate more actively to forum life, I swear it's amazing!

4. karkinos

karkinos Lord Of The Car Keys

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]karkinos64
    grats you three! lemme get a top three spot too sometime ;-;

5. DAZZY VANCE

DAZZY VANCE Do you even know Dazzy Vance

PO Trainer Name:
    Dazzy Vance
    Grats to all three wanna give a shout out to @Mysterious M. for making event board though

6. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

Thanks @gengar17 and @Carl murray. And @karkinos: i wont try to go fo the top this time, so gl for u to make it :3

7. E.T.

E.T. SSSSSSSSSSSSS! Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    La.Melle2402 and Edna like this.
  8. Casparov

Casparov This is supposed to be a Medal!

PO Trainer Name:
    Casparov
  9. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

H3llh0und and Casparov like this.
  10. Casparov

Casparov This is supposed to be a Medal!

PO Trainer Name:
    Casparov
    Ty I worked hard for it

H3llh0und, La.Melle2402 and Edna like this.
  11. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    Gratz guys n.n

12. H3llh0und

H3llh0und New Member

Late grats people! :)

DAZZY VANCE likes this.