1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] PO Profile: Diamondslight

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by diamondslight, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamondslight

diamondslight Master of fantasy basketball :) Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Finally I get to do one of these. :)

About me:

Not really much to put here but I live in the middle of nowhere in the state of Virginia and I’ve recently had a birthday just last Wednesday for starters. I’m into quite a bit of different things such as anime, video games, watching sports etc so I normally spend most of my time doing one of those. I have many favorite animes which will take forever for me to list but my favorite games to play is smash, Mario kart and Mario party. I just can’t help but enjoy the rage of others who play these games in particular. :) While I’m not doing that I’m at work trying to survive the life as a simple cashier.

Pokemon:

I was first exposed to pokemon when I was seven when I was at home one day. I turned on the tv and the first episode of pokemon was on. At first I was like what is this and after a while I got hooked. I got my first pokemon game which was pokemon yellow that same year for Christmas. I was really excited but at the same time I had no idea how to play the game since at the time I didn’t know that going to pokemon centers would completely heal your pokemon and how the poison mechanics work outside of battle. I got more into pokemon when I got both pokemon stadium and pokemon stadium 2 which was really cool to have since I was able to play against my friends on tv instead of on our game boys but my favorite pokemon games would have to be coliseum and XD mostly cause of the storyline of having to catch shadow pokemon and purifying them as well as you can transfer them to your gba games.

Pokemon Online:

I’ve first heard of PO back in November of 2011 when a few of my friends from a site called chatango (Shout out to anyone who has ever heard of the site or goes on it.) and told me we can play pokemon without having to battle using our ds so I downloaded it and we all started playing with each other. Not long after my friends left I decided to go on the main server and was able to battle tons of people right away. It was until a few weeks later that I decided to go on PO a lot more and ran into two people who really showed me how things worked and they’re Blitzamirin and Yamichan and with their help I quickly learned many things.

In January of 2012 I found my way to the Tournaments channel and started playing many types of tours. At first I thought I was going to win every tour I found myself joining but found out that I'm leagues behind of the average tournament player so I end up joining a tier where you didn't need to make a team and it was Challenge Cup. Since I love to be random at times why not play a tier that’s random. Soon after joining it several times I won my very first tournament by beating Kland of all people. (Back when he played cc more often.) to start what appears to be my road to becoming one of the best cc players ever.

Later on in September I was asked my both Blitz and Celestial Phantom how I felt about becoming an mu and I was honestly shocked at that since I barely played any tours apart from cc and the occasional gen 5 tour at the time but I didn’t question it too much and quickly accepted it. That was the start of me becoming mu which lead to tour admin and to tour owner all within nine months.

In November of 2013 when po was slowly going into its decline I was offered mods from Coyotte of all people to help mod the time zone where barely any auth is online. I said yes of course and to what I thought was only a one day thing turned out to last well over a year and a half.

A month after getting mods I was contacted by a user named Dagger on why I haven’t played mafia despite always being in the channel. I told them that I didn’t like having to be banned over simple stuff (Which at the time was a constant thing in mafia.) so Dagger decided to teach me the basics of mafia and soon after I got better at it to the point where I got MA.

So to sum it all up I met a lot of interesting people here. Some I became friends with and some that I wish would just disappear but I’m glad to have spent the last three and a half years here and hopefully make more friends and have an even better time here in the future.
    With that being said I guess you can all post your questions and hopefully I can get around to most of them.

Shoutouts:

As much as I really really reeeeeeeally want to take this chance to call out a few people on how much of a pain they are as well as those who needs a huge reality check on here I will talk about those who made my life on po a great one so far. If I don’t say your name then sorry and I will give you one if you ask.

@Blitzamirin and @YamiChan Thank you both for being awesome people to me when it came to me starting out here. I probably wouldn’t be here as long as I have if it wasn’t for you two.
    @EljayQuiz Amazing friend who I’ve known over the years who is also my partner in crime when it comes to mafia. Team Crolight all the way. Also we need to freaking hang out irl. We don’t live that far from each other .-.
    @Karp Karpity Great person who I enjoy playing bgo with.
    @ASH_CHAMPION I always have fun when your around especially when I say your name by accident when your online. >xU
    @Heather Star For being a dominant force in tournaments back in the day and what ultimately made me join the channel.
    @Windblown for being awesome and my number one go to target in mafia. o.o
    @Dagger For putting the time in teaching me mafia. If it wasn’t for you I still probably wouldn’t be playing it.
    @Hoppie Thanks for constantly bugging me in pm with your randomness.
    @Celestial Phantom Thanks for giving me the opportunity of being an mu and being the main reason why I made it to tour owner and is still one today.
    @meeps grats meeps
    @Draciel and @sulcata Awesome tour owners and I can’t ask for anyone better to work alongside with.
    @Sakuya Izayoi My friend/wife/bitch/whatever we are at the moment. lol You’re one of the coolest people I met here and is one who is not afraid to speak their mind no matter what the situation is. I do hope we get to talk more in the future.
    @Micaiah , @Robotic Autumn and @Cheezeburgar for just being great people who like to battle me in cc whenever I demand it.
    @Withoutatrace Way too cool just to be an admin. #Trace4owners2015
    @Fiery Espeon for coming up with awesome themes in mafia. Mainly si3 and si9….. I think you did si9 but you get the credit lol
    @Duncajuwon For having the best rule ever named after him.

A special shoutout to those who go on Northern Lights for being the best friends I can ever ask for. I know I talk to some of you more than others but I treat you all like my brothers and sisters and I hope that last for a very long time.

2. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    What's your favourite Pokemon and favourite Pokemon game out of all of them?

3. Memo'

Memo' It's going to be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY!! Social Media Rep Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Memo
    Hi :v

Why did you choose Diamondslight for your PO name?

Do you like the diamonds?

What's the first thing that come up to your mind when someone says "México"?

Mexico is a country that someday you like to visit?

Would you like to live in another country? Which one?

What do you think about our server staff?

E.T. the best MU? :v

4. Zoroark

Zoroark Aka Flare Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Shoutout4MePls

Grats on PO Profile!
    Wait a second, I thought you were only going to type "o.o" as a PO Profile.

1) Why are you so Godlike in CC? Did you sell your soul to the RNG Gods?
    2) What Mario Kart DS character do you play the best with?
    3) Have you mastered the technique of dodging blue spiny shells?
    4) Favorite Smash Character?
    5) Favorite Anime?
    6) Favorite Pokémon?
    DoctorS for MU?
    8) Favorite Food/Beverage?
    9) Opinion on the condition of the PO Community including how dead Server is?
    10) Possible solutions to increase activity on PO for a long time?
    11) Promote/Demote one user to/from mod/admin/owner
    12) Why so much o.o?
    13) MU that you think performs the best/worst?
    14) CC Elite Four should be a thing y/y?
    15) Funniest moment you've ever had in a CC match?
    16) Is marinasdiamonds your daughter/son? They're badass in CC tiers.
    17) Memo sucks?

K this all I got so far.

5. Fiery Espeon

Fiery Espeon The fire never bothered me anyway ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Fiery Espeon
    Hi bae
    Order all the side channels from least to greatest based off of community.
    Order all the side channels from least to greatest based off of staff.
    Favorite NL moment?
    Are my cban reasons getting better?

Nightfall Alicorn likes this.
  6. E.T.

E.T. METAMORPHOSIS! Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    1. What is your favorite Pokemon type? Why?

2. What is your least favorite Pokemon type? Why?

3. What is your favorite Super Smash Bros game? Why? What is your favorite character in that game? Why?

4. How would you list the Mario Kart games from best to worst? What do you like about your favorite and dislike about your least favorite?

5. What is your favorite and least favorite Mario Kart item? Why? What is your favorite and least favorite Mario Kart track? Why?

6. How would you list the Mario Party games from best to worst? What do you like about your favorite and dislike about your least favorite?

7. Does your Challenge Cup luck transfer to Mario Party? Can you think of any memorable moments?

8. Did you use Pokemon Stadium to teach your Pikachu from Yellow Surf? Who was your least favorite trainer in Pokemon Stadium?

9. What is your favorite variant of Challenge Cup? Why?

10. What tier would you play if you had to play something other than one of the Challenge Cup tiers? Why?

7. Ortheore

Ortheore One beautiful monster

A smash character of your choice is introduced to pokemon. What type and base stats does it have? Also don't answer with a pokemon that would be lame

Most useless CC set you've ever had?

Favourite sport to watch? Favourite to play?

8. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

Why drunk?
    Why o.o?
    Silliest thing to happen in CC/Metronome/w.e?
    Do you play battle factory? Why (not)?

Nightfall Alicorn likes this.
  9. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Diamond's Light or Diamond Slight?

Mr. Perry and Nightfall Alicorn like this.
  10. ASH_CHAMPION

ASH_CHAMPION A very useless person~

PO Trainer Name:
    Meh
    What about my online? >xU
    Thanks though seriously <3
    Anyways most/least favourite mafia theme?
    Favourite snack to have while playing games?
    idk im bad at questions :[

11. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Hi!

What do you think of the current atmosphere of tours? How can we, MUs improve it?

What do you think of me as user, MU and person?

Promote/Demote MU, and why

Promote/Demote Mod, Admin,Owner. ( you can not developp for this one)

You're a nice person and you're funny when you talk, when we will have the opportunity to talk to you in VR/Tours/Mafia ?

Have you ever played console Pokémon games? If yes, what was your favorite one

How old are you?

Do you think some MU's have very low activity/do nothing when they're on?

Do you think the path I followed in PO drastically changed in the previous years? What can I do to be even better in the present?

What is your favorite music style? Also, Hard Rock or Blues?

Do you expect leading us, MUs, for how long?

Do you think I interract well with Tours players?

Name one user that you don't like and you'ld like to see gone in tours

Why are people making fun of your relationship with DN? Does it bother you or not?

What is the thing you're the most proud in life? Same goes for the thing you're the most ashamed of

Enough of questions I think, grats on profile though!

12. TraceofLife

TraceofLife Lucky Strike

PO Trainer Name:
    TraceofLife
    Where tha fuk is mah shoutout?
    Demote one user from MA,TA,MU,HA?
    Promote one user to TA,MA,MU,HA?
    Promote one user to sMA,TO,sTA,sHA?
    why u only play CC?
    Why no play BF instead?

13. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    Hi :]
    Why always o.o?
    Why you always challenge 3 times ?
    How to be pro at CC

14. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    T E A M C R O L I G H T
    Hm, never really bothered to ask questions because I normally can't think of any decent questions to ask, but might as well give it a shot.

1) Were you good at CC to begin with or did you have to practice in the tier? (Can you even practice in a luck-based tier like CC?)
    2) I do remember you playing gen 5 tier tours including VGC and Doubles. Would you consider yourself to be decent, good, or great in those tiers?
    3) Before you actually played mafia, did you ever watch others play it while you were on the channel?
    4) MUs (mainly myself) used to add a bunch of clauses to tiers they added to the queue. (Example: No Preview OU Triples) What's your take on tiers in queue with a bunch of additional (albeit usually unnecessary) clauses?
    5) Village or town?
    6) Favorite tier besides any kind of CC or Metronome and why?
    7) How come you almost never talk in public channels aside from your standard o.o?
    8) Was there ever a time where you were as active in trivia or hangman as you were in tournaments or mafia? If so, when and why?
    9) What would you consider to be the reason for declining activity in tournaments (besides the decline in activity on PO itself)?
    10) Any ideas for stimulating activity in tours?
    11) Favorite and least favorite type of anime and why? Favorite and least favorite anime and why (if you can pick out just one)?
    12) Favorite sports teams? Teams you like to always root against (like the damn Dallas Cowboys, "America's Team", get that out of here)?
    13) Have you ever lived anywhere outside of Virginia for an extended period of time? If so, do you prefer those places or Virginia more?
    14) How much did you follow the pokemon anime back then? How much do you follow it now?
    15) Any fun/silly/gimmick sets you used to use in-game or competitively before you began playing mostly CC?
    16) Favorite and least favorite pokemon region and why? (Pick from the standard 6 of Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos.)
    17) Was there initially another name you wanted to use when you first joined PO before using Diamondslight?
    18) If there was a pokemon based off of yourself, what would its name, abilities, base stats, and signature/common moves be?
    19) Is there a mafia theme you'd like to make or see added to the server? If so, what?
    20) Most confusing or annoying pokemon mechanic back then? How about now?

I guess I'm done spamming questions...for now.

15. Leonez

Leonez New Member

1) Boobs or Booty?
    2) Latina or Asian?
    3) Are you a yandere? Yes / Ok
    4) From 1 to 10, how much do you like Leonez? (10 being the highest)
    5) Why do you always kill me when I PM as Alien? WHATS THE POINT OF ASKING PMs
    7) Which female anime character would you bang?
    6) Did you notice I swapped questions 6 and 7?
    8) Are the things I asked acceptable and doesn't break rules?
    This is my first ever post on forums. Zzz

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  16. diamondslight

diamondslight Master of fantasy basketball :) Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Delibird cause he likes to give out different kinds of presents :)
    Pokemon XD
    Hi to you too
    I chose Diamondslight cause it was the same name that I used on the site where me and my friends first got on here so I went with it ever since.
    I love diamonds :)
    Si
    Probably. I love going to new places.
    Yes and it would probably be somewhere in England cause why not.
    I'm happy with our current server staff since I've talked to pretty much everyone a handful of times already.
    E.T. Phone hooooooooooooome
    I'm not all that godlike if so I would have a 100% win rate :)
    Not yet lol
    I haven't played Mario Kart ds much so I will be generic and say mario :)
    Yes I have it's called spam mushrooms in any game besides 8
    Snake #Freesnake
    Inuyasha since it was the very first anime I've ever watched.
    Delibird
    LMFAO
    I love Pizza alot and as for drink it will probably be my homemade spiked tea.
    The PO community is hanging on but barely in my eyes and as for the dead server I blame life.
    I believe we need to bring more to the table that can surpass showdown. A good webclient would work but it will take a while for PO to regain its former glory like it was a few years ago.
    Promote Micaiah cause they're back from what I see and demote oak for inactivity. lol
    CC Elite four should be a thing. If I'm around this winter I will put another cc elite four app and hope it will go through.
    Funniest thing would probably be me getting the mega pinsir in cc and by pure luck winning the battle at the very end. Don't believe me just watch this. http://i.imgur.com/BqqiZRP.png
    If they're my child then I'm not paying child support and I need to know who the mother is immediately.
    Mafia, Tournaments, Hangman, Trivia, Evolution Game, Blackjack :)
    Hangman, Trivia, Mafia, Tournaments, Evolution Game, Blackjack :)
    Probably when I was in one of my drunken rages and people thought what I said at the time was me being serious.
    Yes but it's not at that certain level like another user.
    Fire cause I somehow end up picking the fire starter in every game I play.
    Water. Too much bulk already.
    I always loved the original the most. I loved playing Pikachu cause it was right after I start getting into pokemon
    Wii, double dash, 3ds, 64, ds, gba, super mario kart, 8. I like that I was able to beat everyone using my main diddy kong and I dislike 8 cause I still haven't played it yet. .-.
    My favorite item is by far the star. You can really screw over alot of people if used correctly and I hate the coin item. Give me a green shell over that in first anyday of the week.
    Baby park in double dash cause of the pure mayhem and my least favorite is rainbow road in 64 it was alright but it took way too long for me.
    3,2,6,4,7,1,8,5,10,9 Three is when you can actually deploy tons of strategy if you're one of those hardcore mario party players and 9 cause it sucks so much that explaining why would take up another three lines lol
    It actually doesn't But that's because I haven't really played much mario party with friends since lifes a bitch. My favorite moment is getting chance time on the last turn and end up taking the win in the last mini game in mario party 4
    Nah I actually used gameshark lol Transferred pikachu to gold, gave it surf and sent it back to yellow. My least favorite trainer is the semi final trainer in the pokecup tournament r2 since I never was able to beat them .-.
    Regular cause you don't have random stuff screwing you over.
    Gren..... lol probably Little Mac. Fighting 85/170/100/10/75/90
    Any pokemon that has no moves to help you out is useless Like getting Snorlax with snore sleep talk confide and after you
    I love watching football and I don't really play much sports but I would love to take up baseball.
    I normally don't get drunk but when I'm bored or want to have fun I go to my stash of alcohol and pour some into my cup
    To let people know I'm watching you. :)
    Had a metronome the other day where my opponent used simple on me first and I followed up with shell smash and after that I simply swept with it.
    I use to play battle factory back when it first started and played it for a few months but lost interest after that.
    Diamond's Light
    >xU
    Gotta be si9 for my favorite cause I'm in it of course :) least favorite I guess chinchous since I didn't really get too interested at it.
    Probably some chips if I'm alone but if I'm with friends it has to be some wings from the local bar.

Thats all for now. I will do some more later.

17. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

have u realize yet that quotes dont work well in spoilers

post ur predictions for final 2016 nba west standings?
    why uva always bad???
    best gen cc?
    scale 1-water how sexy am i

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  18. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    why do you never talk during mafia

19. diamondslight

Time to answer more questions. :)
    1.The current atmosphere when it comes to tours is a mixed bag for me. Sometimes it's a nice place to talk and have fun and other times it's nothing but one bad comment from one person away from going straight to hell but as an mu you can start off by calming people down without getting to worked up yourself.
    2.I find you as a good mu just keep doing what you been doing and not get into any trouble and as for a person you seem pretty cool but we don't talk to each other often. :(
    3.Promote snaga to mu cause a good user who normally plays tours
    4.Demote user Hanako lol I haven't seen that alt online in forever. (19:21:50) ±QueryBot: hanako was last seen: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 16:26:12 GMT
    5.You can talk to me at any time in any of those channels just flash me and hope I'm there.
    6.I'm guessing console as in n64, wii etc if that case yes and pokemon XD
    7.That will be a secret for now :) But for anyone who cares to guess I'm kinda one of the older people who is on PO but I'm not that old age wise :)
    8.Yes I do but theres nothing we can really do about it since as I said somewhere before PO as a whole is dying and mu's as well as other staff from other channels really have nothing better to do apart from their original duties.
    9.Yes it has and I'm very proud of you. Just don't be a total ass to people and you should be good.
    10. I listen pretty much any kind of music so I don't have much of a favorite. Hard rock
    11. I will continue to be tour owner for as long as I can. I don't have no plans on stepping down anytime soon.
    12. Yes
    13. Probably beforedawn. cause of them accusing me of doing things that make no sense but I can name tons of others though lol
    14.I don't know really. Maybe its cause I have nothing bad to say about DN or maybe its cause I enjoy talking to her? It could be anything and no it doesn't bother me.
    15. One of my proudest moments has to be finally leaving the country for the first time. I have so many amazing memories of that. What I'm ashamed of the most is probably turning my back on an old friend over something petty.
    1. Your shoutout falls under Northern Lights :) but if you really want one it will be @TraceofLife for being the first person to ask for a shoutout after I posted my PO profile.
    2.Demote traceoflife from ma :)
    3. Repromote traceoflife to ma :)
    4.E.T. to sTA
    5. I play other tiers but I love the randomness of cc more
    6. Cause anyone can conquer bf if they study the sets long enough and thats not much fun.
    1. Cause I want to. o.o
    2. I'm guessing it's cause of my computer can't really say for sure though. :(
    3. You start by eating three meals a day and take lots of vitamins. :)
    1. It took me about two months before finding out from many people that I was actually good at the tier.
    2. I was quite good in vgc 2012 and random battle. I normally play those when I wanted to play something non cc
    3. Yes I did. But it was only from time to time until a few weeks before I actually started playing.
    4. I was the creator of the triples bf with no team preview on so that was my kind of thing. But I'm alright with seeing those kinds of tiers from time to time in my opinion.
    5. village :P
    6. hgss ou cause thats the only tier that's playable that I have a decent chance of being good at
    7. Two reasons cause one I'm very shy lol but I just got a rep of being quiet that I just stick with it. I will talk a bit more in the future though. :)
    8. Trivia but only when it was really active.
    9. You just answered your own question but I have to say shit users and lack of interest from non tournament goers.
    10. MORE CC lol but seriously the thought of having hackmons would spice things up but that only lasted for about two weeks.
    11. Love the types of anime that has an actual ending to them and I guess you can say my least favorite are those you watch a full series of and find out if you want to watch the rest you have to read the manga. lol My favorite is Inuyasha cause first anime and had an actual ending but my least favorite is this anime called masters of the martial heart cause it was short, weird and had one of the worst endings I've ever seen.
    12. I love the orioles thats the team I will stick with to the day I die. I hate the redskins, cowboys, patriots. RUN THE FUCKING BALL. Yankees etc.
    13. No I haven't but I wouldn't mind leaving Virginia for a place thats not as dead as where I live now.
    14. I've watched the pokemon anime all the way up to where Ash met Giovanni for the very first time which was in late gen 5.
    15. Well before double team was frowned upon and banned in po I use to run a super stally trick room team that had mostly double team users and a machamp that ran screens.
    16. Sinnoh cause it was the region where I was able to play pokemon with people not only locally but over the internet. Least favorite is Kalos simply cause even though they made a shit ton of megas there wasn't many new pokemon added.
    17. I wanted to use the name Star cause that was one of the names I went by back on the site I use to go on same goes for Moony. .-.
    18. Well to keep it cc theme I would name it Diluck Di-luck Ability would be supreme luck meaning every added effect is tripled and the chance for crits is doubled. stats would be 100 across the board and my signature move would be diamond dust common moves would be diamond storm, ice beam and flamethrower. OP as fuck pls nerf
    19. Yes and it would be MA's
    20. After playing pokemon alot today I find it confusing why they made every physical and special attack based on type.
    1. It's all about ass and titties :P But seriously Booty with boobs being very close
    2. Asian but Latina is very close :)
    3. Maybe o.o
    4. 8.12313242453423258597860
    5. Cause you always lie when you pm. I want people to be honest not lie .-.
    7. Probably Lisanna from fairy tail o.o
    6. Did you noticed that I answered question 7 before question 6?
    8. I dunno but if they did I'm sure someone would be nice enough to delete your post and remove my replies to your questions.
    It's why I made this post without the quotes. If theres a better way let me know.
    1. It's too early to tell lol get back to me on that in about a month or two but I can see either the Warriors, Spurs or Clippers making a good run this coming up season.
    2. UVA is too overrated in mens basketball but I will give them credit for winning the college world series this year so I'm at least happy at that.
    3. six cause its when I get the megas that make people rage at me :)
    4. I dunno what number water will fall under so I will go with that lol
    I talk alot more than I use to but it's mostly cause people like to target auth and if I'm quiet enough they won't noticed me.

Edna, E.T. and Fate Testarossa like this.
  20. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

Could I get a shoutout? :>

21. Ascarotte

Ascarotte Well-Known Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Do you live in the nice part of Virginia or the horrendous part?
    Do you not think that the interests you listed broadly speaking are the same thing?
    How would you improve trivia?
    Do you think you're pretty?
    Why does the server crash half the time I join a tour?
    Describe your accent.
    What is your favourite type of soup?
    What song would you want played at your funeral?
    What is your Dungeons & Dragons alignment?
    Do you believe America is the greatest country ever, and why?
    How many people have perished in your ascent to power on PO?
    What is your weapon of choice?
    Why do you presently not play sports?
    What is your favourite poem and poet?

22. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

1. Why do you never say gg?
    2. Why do you leave the server completely after I trounce you in CC Tours?
    3. Do you take joy in completely one-sided cc games?
    4. What do you have to say about skill level in Metronome and the different CC tiers? Do you have any tips for any aspiring CC Champions?
    5. Who would you name as the best CC players on the server?
    6. Why do you always add BF 6v6 right before HCC? You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Edna, ASH_CHAMPION and Zoroark like this.
  23. H3llh0und

H3llh0und New Member

Most of the questions I'd like to ask you were already answered, but ok, I do have another few :)

-How often do you party with close friends?
    -What do you like to work with (besides your actual job)?
    -Are you a shy or outspoken person IRL?
    -Do you have pets (if so, which animals)?
    -Do you like sports? What do you think of bodybuilding?
    -Do you watch any TV shows? I'll tell you what, please choose between: "Breaking Bad", "The Sopranos", "South Park", "OZ" "Prison Break", "The Simpsons" and "Game of Thrones".
    -Chinese, mexican or fast food?
    -Do you plan to have kids? If so, two, four, six or eight? XD

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Edna and Zoroark like this.
  24. diamondslight

1. Nice part for sure. Nothing ever goes on here and I will take that over fearing someone breaking in my house any day.
    2. Yeah, I just name those since it was top on my list and if I named all my interests it would probably take up alot of space lol But if anyone wants to know my other interest just ask. :)
    3. More anime questions.
    4. Eh not really but people think I am.
    5. Maybe either a script or the server is out to get you when it comes to you and tours.
    6. My accent is kinda strange.... I normally have a semi deep voice but it can get deeper or a higher depending on my mood. The people I normally do voice chats here can confirm that.
    7. Chicken Noodle
    8. Maybe this one right here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8 Definitely want to hear it if I start to die though.
    9. Chaotic Neutral
    10. I won't say its the best really. Mostly cause of all the shit that's been going on in the country as of late.
    11. Exactly 568 people. That was the people who use to come on po everyday and that's the reason why it's dead most of the time.
    12. Mace.... both the spray and the weapon. :)
    13. Mostly lazy and I don't have no one to play them with.
    14. I might not have a particular poem thats my favorite I do like poets that I learned in school and been reading their works ever since. Shakespeare, Poe, Angelou, Dickinson etc.
    1. I can say so many things to this question but gg o.o
    2. Not sure what you're talking about. Only time I leave is when I go to work or need to sleep.
    3. Not really. I may go for the occasional 6-0 if it's lopsided but I won't go out of my way for it like other people.
    4. Theres really little to no skill for metronome. Just click metronome and switch when necessary as for cc you just play like its a normal battle. My advice is for metronome do not calc and take forever like other people I know. .-. As for cc just try and have fun. If you have a good team great if you have a bad team just try and make the best out of it.
    5. Anyone just about can be the best cc player. Just get good enough teams and you're good to go but if I'm throwing names out of a hat it will be The dude, M. Bakhsh, Marinasdiamonds, Draciel, etc.
    6. Yes you're correct I do add certain tiers together to keep the activity high in tours but I normally do that during the more dead hours since lesser played tiers usually gets cancelled.
    1. Not as often as I want. Most of my close friends either have lives or is living in different parts of the country.
    2. I like to work with computers. I always wanted to be one of those people who would make a living coming up with ways to fight hackers.
    3. Both actually. I'm usually shy around those I meet for the first time but as time goes by I become more outspoken.
    4. Yes. I currently have 2 cats.
    5. Love sports. I'm kinda meh on bodybuilding. I don't mind it but I don't want to be obsessed with it if I ever got into it.
    6. I watch quite a bit of tv shows. The Simpsons
    7. Fast food
    8. Yes. I currently have none at the moment but I would like to have at least one or two before I get too old to raise them.

H3llh0und and E.T. like this.
  25. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    hey fren :] Everything has been asked already so Ill just go with these.

What personality trait do you dislike the most?
    What personality trait do you think is best suited for a leadership position?
    Favorite movie/book you've seen/read.
    Favorite admin/owner.
    Cutest PO user.
    Best quote from someone on PO?
    Any current anime you are watching?
    Which users do you look for immediately if they are online when you come on?
    Do you miss anyone in particular, who used to come on PO but doesn't anymore?
    me>the dude in CC, do u agree yn
    And finally, what do you think of user Sakuya Izayoi? Would you like to meet her irl?

H3llh0und likes this.
  26. The Dude

The Dude The Mannis

Hi Ty for CC mention, I am obvs better than Draciel. Sorry if duplicate.

What country / place do you want to go to the most?

Goals for the next few years?

Thoughts on each generation of Pokemon?

Least favourite Poke? Aesthetically and Competitively?

What Films / Books have you been meaning to read / watch but haven't?

Go read / watch them now, okay?

27. VirajVora

VirajVora VirajVora...

PO Trainer Name:
    Viraj / Virus
    1) Hie...[​IMG]

2) How are you ?

3) What are you ?

4) Where are you ?

5) Most importantly, Why are you ?

6) Do see you yourself strict ? If yes, are you more strict then Samphire ?

7) Who is meeps ?

8) Thats enough for trolls, serious stuff, we all are Pokemon fans but somewhere in my inner heart I feel this is ruining my heart, do you feel the same ?

9) You didn't talk much of your personal life, care to share ? What are your future plans for your life ?

10) You seem to be a cool guy... What kind of anime do you watch ? Any examples of those anime ?

11) How do you look yourself when you see so many badges on your nameplate ?

12) Do you feel Pokemon anime has degraded a lot ? Of all Pokemon anime, which season do you liked the most and why ?

13) What are your Dreams... Dreams are not future plans... My future plan is to become a Game Designer but my Dream is to visit America and participate in Pokemon World Championships for atleast once...

14) I need the true answer... If some unknown person of around your age slapped you, what will you do ? Slap him back and pick a fight, Run Away, Look at him and wait for what he says, Cry, Ask him in angry tone what was he upto, Stay peaceful and ask what happened... This will decide what are you in real life...

15) Again I need another true answer... If you have to save one of the following, which one will you decide ? Your family relative like your Mother or some important person like President of a country ? This will decide whether you think more of owns family or on national grounds...

16) What is your subject of expertise ?

17) What do you think of me ? Say truth, I won't feel bad even if it is negative...

18) Did I bore you asking too many questions ?

19) Enough of serious stuff, too bored, will you please ban @gengar17 and @SkyPhoenix ? They actually suck...

20) Do you like my ...'s ? If you do, I'll surely keep using them... If you don't no need to reply...

21) Can you teach me how to beat you in CC ?

22) How to hack PO ?

23) Will I be banned for asking so many questions ?

24) This is just a simple troll question to make it reach 25... Will you answer it ?

25) Byeee...[​IMG]

28. Duncajuwon

Duncajuwon Active Member

1. who do you think is most deserving of gr8 ball status rn?
    2. ultra ball status?
    3. master ball status?
    4. who is draciel?
    5. r u only slightly a diamond or r u a full diamond?

29. diamondslight

1. People with way too much sass
    2. Someone who can keep a level head at all times or at least up to 90% of the time.
    3. My favorite movie is a one back in the 90's called Hocus Pocus.
    4. Withoutatrace but you come close Draciel :)
    5. Myse.... I mean Miku lol
    6. (19:25:34) +Kurumi Tokisaki: ya im diamonds bitch deal with it
    7. Well I am watching One piece though and I just finished watching A certain magical Index the moment I'm typing this.
    8. I don't usually look for people specifically but I do check to see who's on certain channels.
    9. Mostly Blitz and Yami just so I can tell them to look at this lol
    10. I can confirm that Draciel is indeed better than The Dude in cc
    11. I think Sakuya Izayoi is a great person to talk to. Also yes I would like to meet her irl as well as a long list of others too.
    1. Probably England
    2. I have so many goals I have left to accomplish irl but probably to see more places as well as meet more fun and interesting people to name a few. PO goals is I guess trying to make it to admin since I've done so much already.
    3. 1st gen is great but I wish they had more things to counter psychic types. 2nd gen was good as well mostly cause of the new types as well as you can play in both johto and kanto which made playing the game longer and more fun. 3rd gen gave us doubles, abilities and battle frontier which made this one of my favorite gens. 4th didn't have much to offer apart from being able to play with anyone around the world. 5th had triples and rotation which was fun at first but it didn't really work out well in my eyes. 6th gen did bring us mega evolution but I feel like it was mostly focused over everything else such as the new game mechanics, new pokemon and the fairy type.
    4. I always hated the look of Haunter in gen 1 so if I had to choose one it will be that and as for competitively I guess it would be Shedinja cause seriously mostly anything could beat it.
    5. I still haven't seen the latest X-men and Avengers movies yet since I been getting into those recently.
    6. Probably when I have the time to actually watch them.
    1. Hi o.o
    2. o.o
    3. o.o
    4. o.o
    5. o.o
    6. Dunno really. I think Samphire is strict because of her l...... *Stares at the gun pointed to my head.* I mean o.o
    7. Meeps is life
    8. No
    9. I'm sure if anyone wants to know about my personal life they can just ask and I will tell them more than what you see here. My future plans is the same as the goals that I listed earlier in this post.
    10. Any anime that catches my attention is one that I will plan on watching until the end.
    11. That I've accomplished alot here.
    12. No. 4th cause thats when Ash had a brain and used his old pokemon in the sinnoh league.
    13. o.o
    14. o.o
    15. o.o
    16. To do this o.o
    17. You're a decent person when you want to be. Dunno really since we never talk.
    18. Meh
    19. Ask an admin or owner to ban them.
    20. I will be a rebel and say no.
    21. No
    22. o.o
    23. I don't know but just to see I will report your post.
    24. o.o
    25. Bye o.o
    1. I think user Aya should get great ball status lol
    2. Besides myself :) I would go with Celestial Phantom since previous admin.
    3. Honestly I will say that our current list of admins should all be owners cause they all have great qualities in them.
    4. Draciel is master cc battler
    5. Full diamond.

E.T., The Dude, Edna and 3 others like this.
  30. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

1. Is there a reason why CC events always seem to be exclusively Mondays?
    2. Why don't you add more CC tours with twists in the rules (preview, gen, multibattle)?
    3. What do you think of our current MU list? Do we need more? What do you think of Joeypals?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.