1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

The Three Wishes :3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sam Holmes, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Sam Holmes

Sam Holmes Sword Of The Morning

PO Trainer Name:
    ! HC ! Agent Sam
    If you could have any three wishes granted (won't happen irl, but still let's tend our Imagination :P) what would they be? :3 [​IMG]

Nightfall Alicorn likes this.
  2. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    1. I wish I was happy with a partner in real life.
    2. Alicorn magic.
    3. (I'm saving that for later.)

Sam Holmes likes this.
  3. Sam Holmes

PO Trainer Name:
    ! HC ! Agent Sam
    Amazing!

4. Ortheore

Ortheore One beautiful monster

What kind of scope are we limited to here?

My first thought was to say perfect health, but why stop there? Why not extend it to my family and friends? Why not extend it to the whole world? My second thought was more wishes, or something enabling you to grant your own wishes.

If those kinds of things are off the table, probably something like the ability to see the future, ability to read minds and perfect health

Sam Holmes likes this.
  5. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

Sam Holmes and E.T. like this.
  6. Haze Victory

Haze Victory Dem slumps..~

1. Make idiots impotent, since we don't want their cells propogating.
    2. Have kids be 9 years of age from birth since no one likes an 8 year old.
    3. Lastly, make me look like a god when asking these wishes.

Hue hue, all according to plan.
    Or I could just wish for nobody to go hungry everyday, the eradication of religion from this world, and the ability to roll back these wishes if things turn out for the worse. Ignore the above lol. It's also very sad when idiots go hungry. As for religion, it's just delusion bs. I don't resent offending anyone if I have, by mentioning that back there. I am not an Aethiest myself, but religion is plain bs. I wouldn't want to have it back as people get by just as well without it, provided they don't go hungry everyday.

Sam Holmes likes this.
  7. [OG]Swanna Lady

[OG]Swanna Lady New Member

1. move to Japan and be a ninja
    2. get my computer back (posting this from my mom's PC...... she has no clue)
    3. infinite wishes :3

Sam Holmes likes this.
  8. Sam Holmes

PO Trainer Name:
    ! HC ! Agent Sam
    Best wishes ever seen :v

9. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

in no particular order i'd wish for:
    -math
    -big booty hoes
    -a lifetime supply of chocolate

10. [OG]Swanna Lady

[OG]Swanna Lady New Member

But can someone make chocolate that isn't out of date until Sulcata dies?
    NO unless I murder Sulcata on the 12th December 2015.

Sam Holmes likes this.
  11. willdbeast

willdbeast All round nice guy

PO Trainer Name:
    willdbeast
    Not aging; Get a Ferrari; Stop being such a noob.

Sam Holmes likes this.
  12. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    1. Infinite knowledge on the English vocabulary -- Might seem like a weird one, but as a writer, infinite knowledge on every rule and rhyme of the English language would benefit me significantly. I want to be able to look at an extremely long sentence and within 2 seconds know each and every single part of it while knowing why it works.

2. The ability to project memories as holograms on command -- Again, another weird one no one thinks about, but think about how sick this would be. You're telling a story, but you can't think of the exact wording you need to fully convey the story. Then, you can reach out your hands and project a hologram of the events from your own memory! The concept in general sounds pretty damn sick to me, and would be a pretty solid ability to just have. Speaking of stories I'd love to be able to retell in hologram, I have a story about a stupid fucking bitch with her kid that I'll leave in a spoiler. Warning: This bitch is idiotic AF.

There's literally no other way I can describe this lady. One Friday morning, on a day I called off work (I just did not feel like going at all), I was on my usual way home which passes in front of an elementary school. I simply hate this road because there's always cars parked along the side which makes it a two-way street with one lane total, which you can easily imagine to be utter bullshit. There's easy ways to avoid it, but the road has a strong nostalgia pull for me so I keep driving on it anyway. I driving by around 8:20ish, so there's kids being dropped off early but not the usual school bus scene. When I was coming up on the skinny stretch of road, I noticed a lady sitting on one side of the road while her kid crossed the street. Mind you, there's a section in the back of the school (so maybe 20 extra seconds driving, if that?) for parents to drop their kids off, but I wasn't in the best of moods so I wasn't judging. So, I do what the responsible driver (aka the non-GTA) driver would do: I stopped and didn't run the kid over, making sure to leave a pretty good distance (I was about 30 feet away) from the crosswalk. So I slow down and wait for her kid to cross (sweet-looking kid, mind you. He was smiley and everything) and as I'm waiting, the mother rolls down her window and starts screaming at me. At first I'm utterly confused, but as soon as I see her start to get herself ready to get out of the car, I know it's directed at me. From what I remember from her shouting, it was mainly "Watch where you're fucking driving! You could've hit my fucking kid!" which doesn't make the most sense to me because I left plenty of room between the child and I, but whatever, this bitch clearly sees better than I can. I'm not over-embellishing on the cursing either, she was dropping f-bombs left and right with the window fully rolled down. I eventually rolled my eyes, flipped her off, and drove off after her kid crossed the street, but considering I wanted to take a day off from a job that was complete and utter shit (another story for another day), starting it like that wasn't exactly the most pleasant.

3. The ability to travel forward and backward in time, undetected -- With this, I'd be able to go forward and back at my own will while filling in any possible gaps in the history books. Time travel has always appealed to me, and I'm also a being that thirsts for knowledge, so this goes perfectly in hand with each other. The reason why I say "undetected" is because that'll allow me to witness and record more dangerous events, such as concentration camps during WWII and dinosaurs during prehistoric times while not putting my life at risk. Of course I can make my presence known if desired, but otherwise I'm merely a spectator.

Sam Holmes and [OG]Swanna Lady like this.
  13. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    1- Better grades at univ
    2- I can have my parents in the same country as me
    3- I had an angel ( Nightwish song :) )

Sam Holmes and Joeypals!! like this.
  14. Sunny Girl

Sunny Girl Goodbye, sweet summer days.

PO Trainer Name:
    Cassandra