1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Fixed] 6 Pokémon, 0 turns

Discussion in 'Solved Bugs' started by Staller17, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Staller17

Staller17 Hax is not the way!

PO Trainer Name:
    [SD]Staller17
    Ok, let's begin! Some guy challenged me. I was bored, so I accepted. Mixed Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire tier.

Battle Begins. There were no clauses, not even WiFi clause, so I sent out the first Pokémon in MY team: Slowbro. My opp sent out Charizard. Then, before it showed Turn 1, even before i clicked an attack (i'm sure i didnt because i did that battle on Android, and on droid u cant select an attack while the animation of a Pokémon is going on) it sent automatically my second Pokémon (Heatran) and he sent other Pokémon (i guess his second too, Blaziken). After that it happened the same; i sent my third pkmn (Tangrowth) and he sent other (Hawlucha, his prolly third one).

Until I sent out Tangrowth, I couldn't select an attack, all happened automatically.

I leave here the screenshot. As you can see, there were no turns, all happened before the first.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
  2. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Try fixing your image link.

Also this is android bug if I'm not mistaken

3. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Fixed the image, and you're right Elize.

Nightfall Alicorn likes this.
  4. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Strudels/Ripper Roo
    I'm pretty sure that's because he challenged you to Triples format which android doesn't support

5. MidwayMarshall

MidwayMarshall woof Forum Moderator Developer Forum Moderator Developer

Wow I might not have turned off triples from when I was setting the double/triples logic (glad to see it didn't crash you!)

My current animation build has it disabled but I didn't think I released that

@Staller17 where did you download your current apk?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Nightfall Alicorn likes this.
  6. Staller17

Staller17 Hax is not the way!

PO Trainer Name:
    [SD]Staller17
    @MidwayMarshall I downloaded my apk from the ?download command in VR. It's the 2.6.1 version.