1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Safari Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Safari' started by Ascarotte, Oct 30, 2015.

Moderators: Fuzzysqurl, IceKirby
  1. mibuchiha

mibuchiha Was yea ra chs ieeya.

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    And /qload.

2. Troller

Troller Lucky and Bad

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    5. Evolve 12 Pokémon with name that start with L (0/12) - Reward: 35 Gachapon Tickets + 16 mission points

A command to find pokémons that starts with x letter without being crazy

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    La.Neptune and LittleRoot like this.
  3. LittleRoot

LittleRoot Active Member

I was thinking yesterday about new item b/c the new item hype, and actually got a good idea.

Item: Poke Flute
    Work: Allow user to bait pair/hordes of pokemon for a limited time like big mushroom, may be 30 mins. During the pair/hordes user will throw the same number of pokeball as spawned Pokemons. The spawning rate should as same as the regular pair/horde rate.

How to get pokeflute: This could be found via Prize Pack or can be brew from alchemist.

Alchemist Recipe: Black Apricons are common compare to White Apricons so it's worth using them for different things, like this one.
    (10:43:56) ±Tauros: Poké Flute Recipe: 15 Black Apricorns, 10 Baits and 20 Safari Balls --> 1 Poke Flute.

I guess people would appreciate if they can spawn more one Pokemon via bait. It's ok, I won't asking for reward for submitting such a great idea.
    Also mission these days are like, 3. Take 2 photos with at least 3 Pokémon on it (0/2) - Reward: 15 Luxury Balls + 4 mission points. So I guess, it better for having an item for such things.

A few more points that I forgot to mention that
    This can't spawn Legendary, Shiny and Form as pair/horde. Also one can not trade this item. You will take photo only once unlike the throwing balls.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    La.Neptune, Troller and Zoroark like this.
  4. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Minor modifications to /find:

Allow structures like /find type steel water instead of having to type /find type steel && type water

More convenient for pyr and the like: /find canevolve && canlearn protect toxic

Edit:

Apparently already working for type, but not for others. Maybe have things like "," as field separator for this to work?

--> /find canlearn fire blast,hi jump kick

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  5. LittleRoot

LittleRoot Active Member

A confirmation before doing /pawnall would be great. Like, /pawnall confirm

6. Agent K

Agent K Ejent Kaashmir

PO Trainer Name:
    Agent K
    As there are weekly rewards there should be a minor team change every week in /quest arena. People knows the counter team for specific arena battles and now can win easily. Example spamming greninja and togekiss against rainbow gives higher winning chance and those who knows this easily progress in /lb arena weekly reward. This minor change in teams weekly will make /quest arena more competitive and a bit hard. (I know many would hate this suggestion but w/e idc LOL)

7. LittleRoot

LittleRoot Active Member

People can see each arena's team through script. So I guess :L

8. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Lord Neptune
    /Price Shiny to get a list of all the shiny pokemons available in different shops.

9. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Make disconnects during tower work the same as using /forfeit on the floor this happened, and not as if the player loses their first battle.

/mono 0 to restore back the original rng-based functionality.

10. M. Bakhsh

M. Bakhsh New Member

Could you make the "/pyr quit" command that shows up after each pyramid floor just populate the text box instead of actually sending the command? I lost a pretty solid run because the chat scrolled and I misclicked. It's a really needlessly dangerous thing considering you get plenty of time to type the command and it's rarely ever used anyway.

EvilDingoRobot likes this.
  11. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    (12:06:05) mibuchiha: maybe we also need like /find noDupe
    (12:07:23) mibuchiha: i mean, noDupe would still list out mons you have dupes of
    (12:07:26) mibuchiha: but just once

[...]

(12:04:09) mibuchiha: basically you just need a bot that has everything
    (12:04:38) mibuchiha: then /ifind does a diff of your find and that bot

So ya, 2 commands being suggested.

Works awesome if like, /ifind bst 530 579 && canlearn hyper beam gives you all mons you don't have that fulfills the criteria.

Originally I had this called /afind, but /ifind is better because /afind can then be used as find + ifind!

Or maybe idk, call this /find allSet or /find invSet.

12. aaditya01

aaditya01 Member

I guess photo brush needs to be checked. Only way to get them now is by doing missions and normally it takes like 7-8 brushes to change 1 pic to desired pic and in the course it decreases the quality of photo by like 2 stages normally making it of no good use. If it's a thing so hard to obtain it should fulfill it's work. I want to suggest some more ways to geting photo brushes like after every 500 points you will get 3 photo brushes, or a recipe for brushes in alchemist which will need 10 different photo ( make it different for everyone ) and the pics can be submitted 1 by 1. And also decrease the rate of quality becoming bad by using it. If we calcute now the price of a photo brush it won't be even $100.

--- Post updated ---
    Also how about /album in /buy like /box . as we buy boxes to increase the storage of pokemons. /album will increase album capacity by 1 to a max of 30 pics.

13. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Lord Neptune
    Some suggestions,

1) /pyr suicide or /pyr all to use all the hazard moves at once. Sometimes it is necessary to use all the hazards but due to android/slow typing/lag/whatever we are unable to do so, so a command which can select all the hazards would be really helpful.

2)
    A command to lend stuff (without getting banned).

It could be something like "/lend:Accept/Request:Player Name:Pokemon/Item/etc:Expiry time/Penalty".

You can request or accept lend using the command, Expiry time can act like a safety measure by reversing the lend automatically if the time expires, Penalty is optional but can be used to punish them who don't undo the lend in time.(It can have items or Pokemons as penalty). It can have a Cooldown for obvious reasons.

In some situations, where we need something temporarily (like maybe some Pokemon for pyramid or Master Ball when using Mushroom + Gbait combo and our Master Ball is used already), this command would be useful without the fear of 'getting banned by Rice'.

3)
    Repel - This item prevents Pokemons below certain BST from appearing by baiting or gacha by the user. Can be obtained through missions or weekly lb.

4)
    BB Coupon (Bet Battle Coupon)
    It is an event where players have to join the event while betting an item. The winner will get all the total items which were given as bet by the players.
    The Code can be:
    /BetBattle:Start:Item which is to be bet by other players:Max number of the item that can be bet:confirm

So it would be something like /BetBattle:start:Bait:10:confirm

Then Players can join the event by betting 1-10 Baits. Suppose 4 players joined betting 10 baits each. Then they will battle in a single elimination format (something like automatic "/challenge" in safari) to find the winner and the winner will get 40 baits as rewards!

5)
    Rainbow Bait- Most powerful bait which has a higher chance of baiting shinies and can bait every thing (even 720 BST things). Extremely hard to obtain.

Sorry about the last one, couldn't resist it :c

14. Troller

Troller Lucky and Bad

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    Corrently the "/party load x" command works like that, if you somehow lose/trade/sell or even mega evolve a pokémon (and you don't have another) and you try to load a team while you don't own it anymore the party will automatically save the team without that, to be clear that's my league party usually:

1 ±Tauros: Loaded your party from slot 6 (Entei, Zapdos, Hydreigon, Shiny Metagross, Keldeo and Regigigas)!

If i try to load this while i have mega evolved Metagross it becomes like this and i have to wait until the mega is over, and have to re-add Metagross+save it again

2 ±Tauros: Loaded your party from slot 6 (Entei, Zapdos, Hydreigon, Keldeo and Regigigas)!

I think it would be better if this does not happen, and with a mega evolved Metagross it still loads of course the second, but does not save the change so when the mega evolution finish/you get another of what you sold and when you load it return all like nothing happened, without having to re-save the party each time or having to avoid the load for 3 days

La.Neptune and mibuchiha like this.
  15. Arcadian

Arcadian Alt Shifter

PO Trainer Name:
    Keldeo
    If possible, could the Cancel Button be shifted on the Android Client as it can be rather frustrating when I want to click on for example "Ultra" for wanting to throw the Ultra Ball and the Cancel Button is directly underneath it, and it ends up cancelling the throw when you intend to throw the ball?

--- Post updated ---
    Okay so I was curious about this and was wondering if this could ever be implemented into safari, that being a new quest of course!

This quest would be called "Dungeon" or whatever name comes suitable to what I'm about to suggest.

"You, as an Explorer, who is trusted by your fellow comrades, have been asked by a Team of Expeditionists who have just come back from an Expedition, to journey down into a new Dungeon that they have found. You only have your most trusted gear with you and two Pokéballs. Beware that you won't know what is down there so be prepared!"

So basically this quest is giving you a sense of Mystery and a chance to get down into that dungeon to see what's going off, you are only allowed to take 2 Pokemon with you of your choosing, baring in mind, you are going in practically blind and won't know what's going to be down there.

I was thinking of having multiple Totem Pokemon down there to give you a run for your money, to give you a hard time, with a underling with them, so this would work perfectly as a Rotational Battle as this would give you the opportunity to choose what attacks you want to dish out to them.

"You have finally reached the End of the Dungeon, and you see a Big Treasure Chest filled with goodies, but you can sense something watching you, hovering over you and you knew then that you weren't alone. The huge Pokemon appears in front of the chest, making itself known! This Pokemon isn't going to go down without a fight!"

So yet again, this huge Pokemon could really be a Legendary Pokemon guarding what you're trying to get too which is the Goodies, and you'll have to take it down in order to get to it. Rotational Battle will be a great choice for this as well. Of course when you beat the Pokemon and finish the dungeon, you can get the rewards.

Also, as well as facing against Pokemon that want to give you a hard time, you could encounter people as well who went in before you did, and you'd be tasked to help them and when you've helped them with said given task, they'd give you something useful to help you in the dungeon. This could be a new item that could be implemented such as "Escape Rope" This rope would then allow you to escape from the dungeon at any time you deem fit, if you feel it's getting a bit too much for you, by typing /use rope.

Cooldown for this quest could be an hour or two.

I thought of this and I really think its a good idea, I did ask a few others as well to see what they thought before I put this idea up but it gives you a sense of Mystery and it'll make you want to get to the end.

This might sound similar to a few quests already but it also sounds different at the same time but it could be something cool and fun.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Romantic_Guy, HSOWA and mibuchiha like this.
  16. Censor

Censor New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Censor
    GTS AKA GLOBAL TRADING SYSTEM

i think it will be really cool if there was gts in safari. Like for example if u put a hydreigon on gts and ask for goodra. Other players can trade their goodra for the hydreigon. Maybe trade pokemons for items aswell.

17. Python

Python Justice is myself. I am justice. Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Python
    When it's giving info on the contests that might start, it would be neat if the buffs were listed in blue text and the nerfs in red text. Or something to that effect. So that it's easier to tell at a glance, that is.

Romantic_Guy, aaditya01 and Arcadian like this.
  18. Nowi

Nowi New Member

I feel like we should have a command that lets us block certain users from an event or auction, because theres users who always seem to make their win bigger than it should be,and it gets really annoying,this could work as a block from trades as well,and even auctions and for our shops as well,it could be a kind of /tradeblock but with a wider coverage,the command could be /restrict user:time

19. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    1- Make Decor Coupon more accessible. Base is heavily underutilized atm. A simple but not brkn way to do it is to have it as Gacha JP, with rarity on par as MB. And also making this tradable for those who don't give a shit about base to make some side cash, and for base nerds to get their rolls at a discount.

2- League Pass. Idea's simple, you use the thing to challenge the E4. Gives a bit more leeway in making time for challenges, as one wouldn't be tied down to doing it in the same week etc, or even to allow one to immediately chall the E4 after completing the week's gyms. Obtainable by completing the last gym obviously, so maybe one can remove the low key stuff like Dust, bump the rest of the rewards one floor down and make the last one be League Pass. Also, it being an item, also giveable as prize in events or whatever (2 or 3 extra shots ain't no problem per event victory). Makes more sense if this is untradable, but given my preference toward a free market, ain't got no complains if it is tradable.

Romantic_Guy and HBC like this.
  20. Troller

Troller Lucky and Bad

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    Currently in rotation battles freeze and sleep are the same thing, in real battles (i assume league wants to follow the normal mechanics) you can thaw in the same turn of the freeze, example

Turn 1 faster mon uses freeze
    slower can thaw in right after

this is not supposed to happen for the sleep, the first turn of sleep is always 100% in game, but it does

21. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Yet another nifty suggestion. A new command: /tload

Usage: /tload a,b,c...:time

This works just like /qload a,b,c... but only for the specified amount of time, after which it reverts back to the default. Implies also that one is able to set one's default party, which can be chosen among one of the saved ones.

22. Arcadian

Arcadian Alt Shifter

PO Trainer Name:
    Keldeo
    I think it would be safe to say that I really think that there should be like a help command for Base.

So what I'm trying to say here is that someone could put like /decorhelp name and then it could give like a little description of what it is and what possible item it can generate.

I don't know if this is possible but I really think that a command such as this would be very useful.

mibuchiha likes this.
  23. 9898

9898 New Member

An item that doubles the loot you find from pyramid.

Perhaps at the expense of reduced points earned per room?

24. aaditya01

aaditya01 Member

Suggesting an event rotation battle tournament in safari every 4 hours like battle tournaments run in tours channel. Like sm ou rotation event , sm ubers, sm lc etc.. Players should use the mons allowed in specific tiers, same joining and elimination process. For rewards it can be same as tours event or i have an idea for different rewards...
    sm ubers - 10gbaits, 5 gbaits, 3 gbaits
    Sm ou - 1 mega stone, 1 prize pack, 1 rare candy
    Sm uu - 2 ball fragment, 1 ball fragment, 1 prize pack
    Sm lu - 1 b nugg, 1 nugget , 3 big pearls
    Sm nu - 1 b mushroom, 10 amperes, 5 amperes
    Sm lc - 5 rare candy, 3 rare candy, 1 rare candy
    Nothing so specific related with rewards just matched some lc to rare candy, ubers to gbaits, ous to mega stone, you cam modify it. Suggested different rewards cuz i feel like it will make all the tiers more interesting...

25. Zoroark

Zoroark KEK Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Im lazy as fuck to see if someone mentioned this before.
    But I would highly appreciate if things like these:
    (23:29:31) ±Tauros: [1] A calm Shroomish stretching in a Default environment during the afternoon (Quality: Poor)
    (23:29:31) ±Tauros: [2] Two docile Igglybuff spinning in a Default environment during the evening (Quality: Good)
    (23:29:31) ±Tauros: [3] Three calm Shelmet sitting in a Default environment during the evening (Quality: Good)
    Had a [Delete] option next to it so we can just click on the photos we want to delete, seems like a fast alternative to...typing numbers up.

26. fitzy

fitzy Heart of the cards Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Update the tier code.

It's still not been done since SM UU was added and is kind of important now PO follows smogon tiers instead.

27. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Lord Neptune
    Requesting tradeblock limit to be increased from 40 to something like 80/100+.

Zoroark and MUMU like this.
  28. Zoroark

Zoroark KEK Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Speaking of the Tradeblock thing, is it possible to make it display the Pokémon just like the boxes do? AKA displaying the Pokémon sprites, it would be a bit easier.

29. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Output of /decorations is a bit of a whack to read. Maybe can be sorted a bit more neatly. Something like /pawn, including the sums would also be awesome.

Or a /sort capabilities by points, names, what else... perfect.

On an unrelated note, maybe a way to get rid of spurious decors. Those Standing Stones are wasting space just... standing there.

Moderators: Fuzzysqurl, IceKirby