1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Safari Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Safari' started by Ascarotte, Oct 30, 2015.

1. ThriceElite

ThriceElite New Member

Lower the Philosopher Stone requirement for changing Rotom from 8 to like 4. As it stands, it's currently more than double the amount required for shit like Aegislash and Sandslash to change, them only requiring 3.

Also raise the tradeblock limit over 100; 100 is too little.

Make White Apricorns drop from Prize Packs.

Make a BST 600 Legend raffle to make up for the fact that you haven't fixed the BST 600 Legend spawn rate yet.

2. ThriceElite

ThriceElite New Member

Make Wonder Trade abide by tradeblock list just like regular selling and trading does. A friend of mine accidentally npced a shiny of his recently, so I want all my bases covered and all safety measures ensured.

@JoyFrost @Whereabouts Unknown

3. Yttrium

Yttrium Well-Known Member Developer Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    Let's have a costume that increases the chance of baiting Shiny Pokemon.

If you think this is a good idea, like this post and spam Miki Sayaka's PMs saying such. The work for this is basically already done, there's only one thing standing in the way of its implementation

EDIT: Maybe JoyFrost and Strudels too? idk who's in charge of this anymore

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  4. M. Bakhsh

M. Bakhsh New Member

Let's maybe not harass people working on the game for free just to request features. Honestly I think that unless the multiplier was something useless like 1.01x or 1.02x then this is pretty much all anyone would ever use and the point of shinies being a fun rare thing to catch would be diminished.

5. Yttrium

Yttrium Well-Known Member Developer Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    I don't know, there's plenty of costumes that are more useful so there's plenty of incentive to be using something else. At this point it seems shinies and legendaries are really the only thing the people still playing live for anyway so I don't see why the people who dedicate so much time to Safari shouldn't get something small like this. I doubt that even tripling the shiny rate like the Shiny Charm in the games does would significantly impact people's desire for shinies. Plus, it's not like it's a freebie, as with costumes other than Preschooler, it takes work to get.

The reason I ask for people to provide their feedback to Miki is that Miki thinks that people "wouldn't like it" and I want to test whether this belief is true.

EDIT: I guess if you're worried about shinies become too common as a result of this, the chance of a shiny appearing without the costume could be increased

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019