1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Themes] Diebuster [WIP]

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Weavile, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Weavile

Weavile Phoenix

eyo. I'm no arty type but I spent a long ass time making a theme based on Diebuster a 2006 sequel to the 1986 studio Gainax classic, Gunbuster. Which is nothing at all like its previous installment and is awesome.

This theme isn't complete, that's the first thing to note. I've not yet touched the battle window and there are a few things I need to ask for help on.

Here's a few screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What I am looking for;
    - The default.css ID (or whatever u call it) of the box that moves are in in the teambuilder, and how to transparent that.
    - The same for the black buttons on the teambuilder trainer menu that I can't seem to touch (they started blue, then they went white, now they're back and I can't touch them)

What I know;
    - Some text can be hard to read on the background, mostly greens and darker yellows.
    - The battle window is untouched
    - I didn't edit the serverlist image properly and on closer inspection you can see that the background used to be yellow

Here's a download link for the curious.

Draciel likes this.
  2. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Ripper Roo
    You need to edit QAbstractItemView, and if you're going for that you probably also want to touch QAbstractScrollArea. The former targets the move list, the latter affects the text area for TIs in the Trainer Menu. If you want transparency for these then use
    where x is the desirable degree of opacity ranging from 0 to 1, 0 being completely transparent and 1 being completely opaque. I think most themes tend to go for around 0.5 or 0.6 to create a slight hazy effect like so:
    [​IMG]

but of course if you want to then just go for complete transparency
    [​IMG]

==============================================

Well for this, you had
    "transparent" can't have # and "transparent" doesn't work with "background" anyway so you should:
    alternatively for any of these you can replace the "background" property for "background-color: transparent;" to get a transparent effect, albeit with a static 0 opacity value(so I don't really recommend it.)

If you're interested in getting different colours and transparencies you can experiment with the rgba values or something.

Also I'm no CSS ace so people should correct me where necessary etc but all the stuff above works fine :v