1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Trivia' started by Python, Dec 4, 2015.

Moderators: Ascarotte, E.T., Python
  1. Python

Python Justice is myself. I am justice. Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Python
    This is the official thread for Trivia-related suggestions and feedback! If you have any ideas that you’d like to see implemented or even just considered, post them here, and the powers that be will evaluate them on their merits.

Alternatively, if you spot anything weird like a bug, feel free to share it here as well.

(If you see a typo or some form of grammatical error in a question, make sure to PM a Trivia Admin on the server so they can fix it right away.)

2. Oh So Penspin

Oh So Penspin Hail RNGesus, our Lord and Saviour!

Not sure if this is the right place, but feel free to move it otherwise.

Mistake in a question:

Category: POKÉMON
    Name a Pokémon with a double resistance to Water-type moves.

(14:53:54) ±Metagross: The correct answers were: Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Kingdra, Palkia

Mega Sceptile is missing in that list I think.

3. E.T.

E.T. Random Slowpoke Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    I believe you are correct. The server appears to be down atm, but I'll fix this next time I'm online if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Edit: This has been corrected.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Oh So Penspin likes this.
Moderators: Ascarotte, E.T., Python