1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[ORAS Ubers] Hisui E. Fiore

Discussion in 'Team Showcase' started by Lacus Clyne, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Lacus Clyne

Lacus Clyne This might get unpleasant!

PO Trainer Name:
    Lacus Clyne
    [​IMG]

♔Hisui E. Fiore♔
    Hey people from Pokemon Online its been almost a year since my last RMT. Today I decided to post a team based on my PO experience. I realized quite a few things about the ladder. First is that Primal-Kyogre is almost non existent and besides that stall teams are really rare. So basically the ladder is full of HO or BO. If we take these facts its quite obvious that I tried out stall. But thats where the problem starts. For some reason Arceus-Fairy is bugged and can't learn defog which makes my stall team not viable. Well because of that reason me, @AFK Vision Ward and @gengar17 used some dumb shit. Obviously I tried out more stuff then them but I gotta admit that using Kyurem-W was quite funny since that mon sucks. I got bored and started to build a new team. Thats the outcome of my build.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Before we go on I gotta say something about the ladder. On PO you can do something that is called decay laddering. Basically you wait a while and your points drop. After a certain time you have points around 1500 which means that you gain more points after you defeat an opponent. On top of that you get your points back which you lost from the decay. In my opinion we should remove that system since its stopping the reason for laddering. Like you ladder to be the best on the server and someone is staying to high because of the decay. Thats completly nonsense. I reached pretty much 1700 without decay laddering but then I got snipped by random shit. Gratz on SpookyII, specs users and some random user with sub f-punch mawile. You guys are the only ones who beat me in a fair match without hax!

[​IMG]

♔Teambuilding♔
    So lets start with my thought process. I was really lazy to be honest and used one of my teams for the start. You might know the team from smogon or facebook. Well if you wanna check it out click on this link for facebook or this link for smogon. This teams name was "Kogarasumaru" and I used it quite a while in the middle of ORAS. It's obviously outdated so don't use it for any competitive matches.
    I didn't wanna use the same team so I decided to make it more offensive. Like Stalltwo still breaks somehow some weird stalls from PO since then they don't run Mega-Sableye for whatever reason but the damage output on certain pokemon like Primal-Groudon is way too low. I decided to use a CM Latios to get rid of that problem.
    I still had some major problems against Primal-Groudon so I decided to change my Arceus-Ground to an Arceus-Water. With that I was able to resist these Lava Plume's and counter them with toxic. Thing is that my team is now weak to HO. To be honest if you run ditto standard HO is literally the least problem you got. Anyways somehow it was a pain in the ass.
    Strong offensive stuff like Mewtwo or E-Killer were kinda checked but I also wanted a good lead pokemon. So I switched Mega-Ttar against Mega-Sableye to make my team complete. In a quick summary I had still some weaknesses since I didn't really care about them. RestTalk Kyogre is non existent but that thing would mess with this team, Stall is the worst match-up but I literally only seen two good builds and to finish everything random Specs Yveltal or Xerneas are really annoying. So yeah thats the team and lets get right into the In-Depth.

♔In-Depth♔

[​IMG]

Wendy (Sableye) (F) @ Sablenite
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
    Bold Nature

Fake Out
    Will-O-Wisp / Toxic
    Foul Play
    Recover

Mega-Sableye is like I said my anti-lead. It really depends if I mege-evolve first turn or not. Like if my opponent is leading with HO he is most of the time expecting me to mega evolve which makes him click skill swap. Well against a play with more experience its rather hard to pull that off but I can deal with SR on my side. Lets get more into the moves. Fake out is here to do small damage and give me a mega-evolution with nothing to fear. Even in certain moments the 3-6% damage can be clutch or good for breaking sash. Next is Will-O-Wisp. Obviously it is here to burn stuff but I don't really think that Will-O-Wisp fits here well so you can run Toxic if you really want to. Foul Play is my damage move. It deals quite a lot damage to physical offensive pokemon and also kills MMY. It's a really solid move. Last move is recover to stay healthy and long in the game. As for the EVs I put them all in HP and Def. There ain't really much to explain since everyone knows how a Mega-Sableye works.

[​IMG]

Freedom (Latios) (M) @ Soul Dew
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 ATk
    Draco Meteor
    Psyshock
    Roost
    Defog

Latios is my defoger and an offensive team member. To be honest I could use Latias but I rather take the extra damage than bulk. So first I thought using Draco Meteor + Grass Knot was good enough but that left me with a huge problem. I couldn't hit Ho-Oh which is in my opinion a serios threat if we compare it to things like TTar. So lets dig right into the set. Draco Meteor is the nuke move which lets me damage all kind of things that aren't fairy type. Its also a great move to force switches which gives me the chance to double switch quite often. Psyshock is next best STAB move. I already explained why I choosed that move in contract to grass knot. The most important move is Defog. Removing these hazards for Ho-Oh is really important and I don't like rocks in common on my side which is why I run mega-sableye. Last move is a healing move again. Roost gives Latios half of his HP back. I invested the EVs into SpA and Spd to hit and outspeed all kinds of pokemon. Its also cool since most pokemon are around 290-330 Spd.

[​IMG]

Kururu (Arceus-Water) @ Splash Plate
    Ability: Multitype
    EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
    Bold Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    Judgment
    Ice Beam
    Toxic / Will-O-Wisp
    Recover

Arceus-Water is my check against all kind of things. Like Primal-Groudon, Rayquaza, Salamence and even Yveltal are checked by this pokemon unless there is a status on this pokemon. Thats also a reason why I switch-in my latios against Primal-Groudon to avoid getting burned by a lava plume. Lets get back to Arceus-Water. I am using Judgment to hit stuff like Mega-Gengar and Ho-Oh more effective. It's also a great STAB move but it can't do shit against Mega-Salamence which is why I carry ice beam. An arceus without status utility completly sucks so you can decide if you wanna use toxic or rather will-o-wisp. It really depends on what you run on mega-sableye. Last move is a recovery move again. Recover gives me as always 50% back. I used 88 Spe EVs to outspeed an Yveltal without positive Spe Nature. The rest went into the bulk to ensure that I live long.

[​IMG]

Legend (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    Gyro Ball
    Leech Seed
    Stealth Rock
    Protect

Next is Ferrothorn. Back in XY Ferrothorn always caried the name legend because he was so clutch. I even can use this set because literally no one caries magic bounce which makes Ferrothorn really useful in this PO meta. It checks offensive Primal-Kyogre, [email protected], Mega-Diancie, Zekrom and many other things. Doesn't that make it legendary? Leech Seed and Protect are a must and they give ferrothorn a nice way of recovering HP. Also making passive damage while setting rocks up or some shit is always nice. Since we are talking about rocks u can already see that my rock setter is ferrothorn. For the damaging move I decided to use Gyro Ball over Power Whip. Whip really is nice but I think Latios can handle Primal-Kyogre. The EVs went into Special Defense to handle the special attackers better. In a quick summary ferrothorn is on PO a god. So use it because noobs ain't using stall.

[​IMG]

Mikoto (Ho-Oh) @ Choice Band
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 248 HP / 192 Atk / 4 Def / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    Sacred Fire
    Brave Bird
    Earthquake
    Sleep Talk

Banded Ho-Oh here we go again. All friends or people who know me also know that I like CB Ho-Oh. It's one of my favourite pokemon and I really like using it. Especially in a FGW Core Ho-Oh can do some work. Arceus-Water, Ferrothorn and Ho-Oh is like my favourite core and I kinda felt refreshed using it again. Lets not talk about how much I like it. Lets get right into the moveset. So Ho-Oh is not a S Tier Pokemon without a reason. It has two great STABs. First is sacred fire with that 50% burn rate. Don't forget that its base power is 100 which makes that attack a blast. Brave Bird is the second STAB attack. It concentrates more on breaking stuff. Last but not least we got earthquake. Earthquake is like the best coverage move for Ho-Oh. Last move is sleep talk. I use it quite rare since my opponents fear putting a mon to sleep because of sableye but that move is a must. For the EVs I pumped 248 into HP for an overall good bulk. I left 4 Def EVs there to always live a CB Brave Bird from my opponent at max HP. 52 EVs went into SpD to live a Thunder from Xerneas. Well since they run HP Rock more often you can actually invest more into SpD. 12 Spe EVs are just for some speed creep. Nothing to hide here.

[​IMG]
    Kamui (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Imposter
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
    Bold Nature
    Transform
    Transform
    Transform
    Transform

Here we are reprsenting the dumbest mon in pokemon history, ditto. Yeah I know that this thing is useless against stall but the fact that ladder uses only offensive teams makes this mon win every game for me. So I don't really know if we should dig much in into explaining this pokemon. I used a choice scarf to outspeed my opponents pokemon since I would end up having a speed tie with the opponents pokemon. So for the moves... there is only one move. I invested all the EVs into HP since thats the only stat that ain't copied by ditto. The rest went into defense to win 1vs1 against opponents ditto's. So yeah thats pretty much it about ditto. You just use it to copy your opponent and punish them.

Freedom (Latios) @ Soul Dew
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Psyshock
    - Roost
    - Defog

Legend (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    - Gyro Ball
    - Leech Seed
    - Stealth Rock
    - Protect

Kururu (Arceus-Water) @ Splash Plate
    Ability: Multitype
    EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Judgment
    - Ice Beam
    - Toxic
    - Recover

Kamui (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Imposter
    Bold Nature
    - Transform
    - Transform
    - Transform
    - Transform

Mikoto (Ho-Oh) @ Choice Band
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 248 HP / 192 Atk / 4 Def / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Sacred Fire
    - Brave Bird
    - Earthquake
    - Sleep Talk

Wendy (Sableye) (F) @ Sablenite
    Ability: Prankster
    Bold Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Foul Play
    - Recover

Conflusion

Don't use this team anywhere besides on PO. People will laugh at you if you use the team on smogon since u don't really can win against stall or RestTalk Primal-Kyogre. I mean if you really want to I can't stop ya but use it on your own risk. It was quite funny to use and I really hope people find this funny like myself. Sorry that I don't got a screenshot of my peak since I forgot to take it before getting sniped by a random. Well whatever. The names of my pokemon are from Fairy Tail and Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. Go watch it! So I wish you all a good day.

Shoutouts
    Frost Cavern Edition​
    @Draciel A total idiot. I swear he thinks he is good and all that shit. Just kidding. I love ya <3
    @AFK Vision Ward A troll and I can't judge most of the time if he is joking or not! Well one of the nicest person around her on PO
    @NananaBatman Bart smells. He blackmailed me and wanted to chop my body wth what a weirdo <3
    @JoyFrost everyone gtfo Joy is the greatest person ever, but you should be more active when I write at ya...
    @snaga (puke) he is a virgin but pshhh u don't got that from me
    @Atli he can only hax me I swear! ima get his badge really quick
    @Spaintakula germany -> spain
    @TraceofLife Can't even play Ubers smh
    @Casparov I swear that guy is always so quiet. I don't hear a thing from him.
    @gengar17 tried to convince me that kyurem-w is good... even worse than bart oml
    @Ice Tea bist nie da du fisch... wo bleibste?
    @Fate Testarossa start playing pokemon ffs. u are on PO hello???
    @Poke Expert well u are nice :)
    @amber lamps we still waiting for heavens feel
    @Elize Lutus same as Casp! u ain't talking much but u sure are a nice person ^^
    (sry if I forgot someone)

[​IMG]
    Cya again!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    sulcata, Velvet Blood, Uaifu and 9 others like this.
  2. NananaBatman

NananaBatman Well-Known Member

tf is up with this shoutout, I was only trying to show you how photosynthesis works. Do you not wish to learn how plants absorb sunlight?

Your rmt looks good I guess

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  3. snaga

snaga .

PO Trainer Name:
    snaga
    i wont be a virgin once i'm done with you

cool team your life orb yveltal counter is ditto which is cool

4. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

Hey there, user Lacus Clyne, cool team you got there!
    I couldn't help but notice a huge weakness your team has against Kyurem-White with Roost. Especially if your Arceus is carrying Will-o-Wisp instead of Toxic.
    Useful calcs as to why your team cant switch in :
    252 SpA Life Orb Turboblaze Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 52 SpD Ho-Oh: 153-183 (36.8 - 44%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
    252 SpA Life Orb Turboblaze Kyurem-W Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 52 SpD Ho-Oh: 224-265 (53.9 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    high rolls = gg, and if modest, u dont even need rolls to watch your chicken drop.
    Kyurem-White switches in freely vs Sableye, and it bops everything that isnt Arceus so if it's worn down, lol.
    252 SpA Life Orb Turboblaze Kyurem-W Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Water: 289-341 (65 - 76.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    You can replace ditto with a Kyurem-White counter, haha jk there isnt one
    10/10 for originality (no pdon)

5. AFK Vision Ward

AFK Vision Ward Life's a Struggle when there is so much Pressure

PO Trainer Name:
    AFK Vision Ward
    The Ditto/Sab core disgusts me but cb Ho-oh has been my favorite ubers mon of all time since before it got regen. 10/10

Nothing was said here about Darmanitan

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Draciel and Lacus Clyne like this.
  6. TraceofLife

TraceofLife Lucky Strike

PO Trainer Name:
    TraceofLife
    Hey, look! I got a shoutout!

Lacus Clyne and Fate Testarossa like this.
  7. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Same, I'm a legend.

Pokemonistan and Lacus Clyne like this.
  8. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Hey Lacus, congratulations on your peak! The team looks solid, you do seem a bit weak to Yveltal but I'm sure you've found it out already and have your way of playing around it; 10/10 for the originality of the team.

The RMT looks excellent and very well-presented, however it didn't ascend to the godly level of my RMTs since you didn't let us draw the pics for you so 9/10.

Thanks for the shoutout, good to see you haven't abandoned PO and I love you for that. Hoping to see more of your terrible great teams in future!

Oh look I wasted my 500th post on this...SIGH

9. JoyFrost

JoyFrost :thonk: Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    JoyFrost
    I don't play Ubers lacus (so I can't really make some comments about this) Aside from this team looks pretty solid.

This is for the shout out, awh thanks you too. ily <3
    Yeah they should gtfout of me :]
    Don't worry I'll try to be active :(
    I'm mostly AFK when you're on, too bad timezone sucks.

Draciel and Lacus Clyne like this.
  10. Casparov

Casparov This is supposed to be a Medal!

PO Trainer Name:
    Casparov
    I wish I could commend but apparently I can't talk oh well at least I'm not a virgin

La.Melle2402, Edna, snaga and 3 others like this.
  11. G00GLE

G00GLE G00GLE THE SEARCH ENGINE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Hey Good team u got there.First I want to test it and rate it.Grats on Ur peak Lacus.

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  12. TraceofLife

TraceofLife Lucky Strike

PO Trainer Name:
    TraceofLife
    Also, even tho I don't play ubers, why do you keep losing to me? Smh

Anyways solid team, can't see any big weakness on this team other than yveltal but you can play around it (just like what Draciel said)

Good job on the peak!

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  13. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

if u ever feel that yveltal weakness becomes overwhelming u can always replace one of your mons with a good uber Ice type!

Lacus Clyne and TraceofLife like this.
  14. G00GLE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    It seems to be good.A solid team.U have Yveltal weakness.I think You Should use Choice Scarfed Xerneas > Ditto. To kill Yveltal .u should use that or try some Other Pokemon Which should A solid pkmn and hard to beat as well as a Yveltal Counter But Xern seems to be Offense so So Try something.Scarfed Xerneas Can Kill DD Mega Salamence,Darkrai,Yveltal and more that breaks ur Solid team.Actually IDK but Gud Luck....

15. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    0/10 no shoutouts to me.

More seriously I prefer Latias over Latios for more bulk ( thus countering more easily Kyogre )

Some nitpicks: play ditto relaxed nature with 0 ivs in speed that way if you end up in a ditto vs a ditto the slower wins

Other than that nothing, team is nice and pure aids. Thanks for making me hate even more Ubers :v

16. G00GLE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    I think Your team is weak to DD mega salamence with Frustration Because If ur ditto Have full happiness It can't Kill Frustration Salamence.And ur remaining team almost sweeped by it.So Be careful.Thats all i guess...

NananaBatman likes this.
  17. TraceofLife

TraceofLife Lucky Strike

PO Trainer Name:
    TraceofLife
    It's not that weak to mence unless you played really bad

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  18. Lacus Clyne

PO Trainer Name:
    Lacus Clyne
    I didn't lose a match against ya in my whole life. LMFAO
    sorryyyy! I knew I forgot someone. Anyways, Ogre ain't really existing which is why I can afford to run Latios and make my team more offensive. thx for the ditto nitpick tho
    If you lose to Salamence than you can't play pokemon well. I mean I use Arceus-Water with Ice Beam for a reason. As a last resort you can use ditto but srsly who lets their check die against the second most threatining pokemon in the game????

19. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger

Pretty solid team you have there! Gratz :)

Although i am not a Ditto fan, it seems to weirdly fit into this team,nice thought!

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  20. Lacus Clyne

PO Trainer Name:
    Lacus Clyne
    +1 252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Double-Edge vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Arceus-Water: 307-363 (69.3 - 81.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    Now do me a favour and learn how to play pokemon.

Thx @Mysterious M

21. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

Very solid team, like always from u ^^
    Gratz on your peak and where is my shout out noob?smh

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  22. fitzy

fitzy Heart of the cards Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Reminder: Please stay constructive. Posts like "lol this beats your team" without suggestions are not helpful.

La.Melle2402 and Lacus Clyne like this.
  23. G00GLE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Sorry fitzy I wanted to help him/her.

24. Spaintakula

Spaintakula New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Spaintakula
    The Netherlands > Germany thooo D:

Casparov and Lacus Clyne like this.