1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Lets make a XY Ladder

Discussion in 'Implemented' started by Lacus Clyne, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Lacus Clyne

Lacus Clyne This might get unpleasant!

PO Trainer Name:
    Lacus Clyne
    Would be really cool if we could make a XY Ladder. I know that XY evolved to ORAS but I think that a XY Ladder is a good addition for the server. First good argument is that you don't really lose something from implementing it. Second thing is that the server attracts people which ends up getting more and new players. I mean everyone wished to kinda play XY again, but besides tours and private battles there is no way to do that. So as a result people may be excited and download PO again.

2. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    There is actually a no rule XY tier. However I've seen a lot of people complain they can't find battle in it were I had to tell them to go to team builder to change their gen to ORAS.

/changetier XY

3. Lacus Clyne

Lacus Clyne This might get unpleasant!

PO Trainer Name:
    Lacus Clyne
    I know that there is a XY tier but that tier is like ORAS AG and completly boring.

4. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    K, I really want XY OU back... I really do. I even liked playing ubers back den ;-;

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  5. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    While I do support the idea, you'll surely get an answer type 'we have already enough tiers failing so why add another one' lol

Lacus Clyne likes this.
  6. Funbot28

Funbot28 Active Member

I think this would be really interesting to implement, as it could possibly give us an advantaging over showdown as they would not have this format...

Lacus Clyne likes this.