1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[ORAS Ubers] [RMT]Very Offensive Hyper Offense Team

Discussion in 'Rate My Team' started by Messire-M/TestingTeam, Dec 29, 2015.

Moderators: Edna, fsk
  1. Messire-M/TestingTeam

Messire-M/TestingTeam Good at Pokemon...It's a joke, of course.

Hello everyone. On PO, I'm known as Messire-M or TestingTeam. Here's a RMT about an Hyper Offense Uber Team. It's the first RMT I ever made and english isn't my native langage so don't be rude. However, I think this team does have potential as I reached the top 300 with it. Well, enough talking, let's get to the point.

[​IMG]
    [email protected] Orb
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Timid
    4 HP, 252 SPE, 252 SPA
    -Seed Flare
    -Air Slash
    -Psychic
    -Earth Power

Here's the first member of the team, the almighty Shaymin-Sky, the one I usually lead with. Very few people use it(I've seen only two in 300+ matchs) and I don't really understand it quite well. After Mewtwo, Greninja, Arceus, Gengar and Deoxys, Shaymin-Sky is the fatest pokemon of the tier without boost. He's a powerhouse able to deal with a lot of opponents. Air Slash(you must got the flinch)+Earth Power kill P-Groudon. Seed Flare 2HKO Arceus, 2HKO Kyogre Defensive, Air Slash 2HKO Darkrai(If you don't have the flinch, he OHKO you with Sludge Bomb) and I can go on. Shaymin-Sky is awesome and by far my favourite Uber Pokemon, I can't see myself making a team without him.

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Ability: Levitate-->Shadow Tag
    4 HP, 252 SPE, 252 SPA
    -Shadow Ball
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Destiny Bond
    -Will-O-Wisp

The second member of the team, Mega Gengar. In this team, he act as a special sweeper a support. Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb for the STABs, Shadow Ball hitting hard everything that don't resist and Sludge Bomb for the normal and fairy types and the chances of poisonning the opponents. Will-O-Wisp cripple physical sweepers such as EP Arceus, Mewtwo X and DD M-Salamence and help me to stop a pokemon that would otherwise destroy my team. For EP Arceus, you better not mega-evolving, otherwise EQ would OHKO you. And Destiny Bond is Destiny Bond. You can tank a +0 Fire Punch of P-Groudon, a +2 attack of Xerneas(unless they are running Psychock) and take them with you at the next turn.

[​IMG]
    [email protected] Orb
    Ability: Dark Aura
    Nature: Jolly
    4 HP, 252 ATK, 252 SPE
    -Sucker Punch
    -Knock Off
    -Foul Play
    -Oblivion Wing

Third Member of the team, physical sweeper, Yveltal. Surprisingly, this frail guy can deal with a lot of things. He's able to tank a +2 Fire Punch from P-Groudon and retaliate with Foul Play, OHKOing it. Foul play 2HKO P-Kyogre. He can completly counter Geomancy Xerneas if they start by Geomancy. Being faster, he knock off them Power Herb, Oblivion Wing while they're charging and finish with Sucker Punch. GG, you killed a Xerneas with a Yveltal without taking any damages besides the ones from LO. This guy is excellent and is for me the best Physical Sweeper after P-Groudon.

[​IMG]
    [email protected] Orb
    Ability: Don't remember xD
    4 HP, 252 SPA, 252 SPE
    -Surf/Scald
    -Thunder
    -Ice Beam
    -Sleep Talk

Fourth member of the team, P-Kyogre. You first tough when you see this: Surf/Scald? Wut? Let me explain. Water Spout sure is great but if you loose life, his power became ridiculously low and you're now with only two attacks. I could have chosen Origin Pulse but the accuracy...well...You can take Surf for the power or Scald for the burning chances, it's all to you. Ice Beam to hit the dragons/birds and Thunder for the ones Ice Beam/Scald can't touch(hello Lugia). Sleep Talk is for Darkrai and if someone can use something that put me to sleep. I don't have a lot to say as this set is the most common Kyogre set after the Defensive.

[​IMG]
    [email protected] Orb
    Ability: Multitype
    Nature: Jolly or Adamant
    4 HP, 252 SPE, 252 ATK
    -Sword Dances
    -Extreme Speed
    -Earthquake
    -Recover

Fifth member of the team, God, more known as Arceus. LO E.Killer Arceus, the most common and played set but it's still working. When you don't have a Ghost or Steel type, this thing is your bane. Even when you can counter him, who likes to see an Arceus set-up a Sword Dances? Nobody.

[​IMG]
    [email protected] Scarf
    Ability: Imposter
    Nature: Relax
    4 SPE, 252 HP, 252 DEF

Last but not least, Ditto. Before playing it, I was hating it. When you see a Ditto in the preview, you think two times before using a boost move. Ditto is great to deal with a lot of threats such as Geomancy Xerneas, P-Groudon boosted with SD and RP or Nasty Plot Darkrai. Sometimes, I let a opponent set-up only to switch in with Ditto and use his boosted Pokemon against him. Tough, he can do nothing against the likes of M-Altaria and M-Salamence so you better don't let them use Dragon Dance unless you want to loose.

Wow! It took me more than one hour but this RMT is finally finished. I hope you liked it, feel free to reply and test it to help me make it better.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. Velvet Blood

Velvet Blood Well-Known Member

GRATS ON YOUR FIRST RMT!!!

RIP no one looked at this rmt anyway good team m8 idk much about HO Uber Teams but do u think healing wish over psychic on shaymin is better?

And can u please add an importable when u get the chance to do it? Thank you

3. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Ok I'm late to comment but anyway:

-Healing wish over Psychic on Shaymin is a must in HO so I would also recommend it

- You don't have any counter to Ho-oh nor have actually a check to Groudon ( or even rocks). However I think CM refresh Ground Arceus can fit in the team. But if you really like Arceus play Stone Edge over Recover. You can also play Rockceus to counter Megamence, your call.

- Also if you want badly to play Yveltal play Naive Nature. But I find it to be bad in the team as you have 0 counters to Xerneas so maybe add spe def Ho-oh with Whirlwind, but that means you would need defog on a potential Arceus.

- Lastly play or Protect or Taunt over wisp on Gengar: Protect allows you scouting for moves and being faster than Arceus and Taunt cripples Lugia and defensive mons in general

Hope I helped, overall I wouldn't say it's HO and your team lacks rocks/spikes to actually be threatening very fast

G00GLE likes this.
  4. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

cool team, like everyone else i suggest healing wish over psychic, however, if u like wisp on gengar, then i recommend u use hex over shadowball, as with the combination of wisp and poison from sbomb, hex might be more useful than shadowball since it's boosted if the oppo is status'd

5. Messire-M/TestingTeam

Hello, everyone! First, I thank you for commenting this. Now, I'll answer.

"Can you please add the importable when you get the chance to do it?"
    I can't do it because I'm on phone.

"I suggest Healing Wish over Psychic"
    To admit it, I didn't really know what to put in the fourth and when I saw Psychic, I said "hmm, ok". I'll make this change.

"You don't have any counter to Ho-Oh nor actually have a check to Groudon"
    Yveltal can tank a +2 Fire Punch of P-Groudon(already did it) and OHKO with Foul Play. Gengar can take on +0 P-Groudon with Destiny Bond. When I send P-Kyogre, he either switch or get OHKO and Ditto can transform into him after he boosted himself, kill him and then proceed to destroy the opponent team.

For Ho-Oh, I must admit this is a different story. Besides P-Kyogre, my team can't do much about him. At the very least, I can send Shaymin-Sky who is faster, spam Air Slash and pray until he die. Not too good. I know what I need is a rock setter but the only one I can think of in Uber is Deoxys and I don't like having a dead slot. Cuz' that's what he is. He set rock, one layers of spikes and die. While Shaymin-Sky may not be able to set hazard, he's a useful lead and can take on many opponents.

"Ground Arceus can fit in the team"
    I already tried G-Arceus with the first version of the team. He's indeed very good but there's a huge problem: he's a special sweeper. If I take him over LO EP Arceus, only my Yveltal would strike on the physical. And if he died, a special wall would completly stop me.

"You can also play Rockceux to counter Salamence"
    I considered playing it but I don't know. If I were to play it, what set would you suggest?

"If you want badly to play Yveltal, play Naïve nature"
    Oh, yeah. I hadn't noticed till now but Jolly reduce the potential of OW and SpD isn't needed on Yveltal.

"You have 0 counters to Xerneas"
    Actually, Gengar wall completly Xerneas. If it's geomancy, I send Ditto. If it's not Geomancy, Gengar being faster would go in and OHKO with Sludge Bomb. Though, CM Xerneas with Psychock are a real problem.

"Lastly, Play protect or taunt over wisp on gengar"
    No. I really need wisp as it cripple M-Salamence(without Refresh), Extreme.Spe Arceus, Mewtwo X, M-Metagross and every physical that isn't immune to it. But, as @gengar17 suggested, I may take Hex over Shadow Ball to make profit out of W-o-W and the poisonning chances of Sludge Bomb.

Thanks you all for your advices, I'll make the changes you suggested and see how it work.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  6. G00GLE

G00GLE G00GLE THE SEARCH ENGINE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Hi Grats on your peak!!!.I Never seen u on Pokemon Online Server Before But Good Team And i Accept what Elize Said there.I am going to use this team and make some changes that elize said.

7. Messire-M/TestingTeam

I remember seeing you. We already fought several times( like 7) but I won only two times. Tell me what you think of it after you finished testing it.

8. G00GLE

G00GLE G00GLE THE SEARCH ENGINE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    I done many battles on ubers I always forgot the rated battles with whom i played.And Sure ill Test it and tell about your team.Ill PM u when u r online.

Moderators: Edna, fsk