1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Server Tournaments Ranking - December 2015

Discussion in 'Server Tournaments' started by Edna, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Hey guys! This is the first time I do this and I hope it will be alright! With Christmas and New Year, I hope you all had excellent holidays!

Excerpt from one of Celestial Phantom's post, sometime in the past

For those new to the show, we take the top 10 or so spots on both leaderboards for scripted server tournaments for everyone to see how much players fight to win our scripted server tournaments. Top 3 spots on each leaderboard get a special little trophy for the following month corresponding to the leaderboard they placed on. 1st place takes home the gold, 2nd place the silver, and finally 3rd place the bronze. In the event of a tie between players then they each get a trophy for the following month. All trophies will last for one month after issue, so be sure to relish in the accomplishment of winning, and show it off like a prize by wanting to win it every month! Now time to start the show with our leaderboards for the month.

Regular Leaderboard

(16:35:49) *** TOURNAMENT RANKINGS ***
    (16:35:49) #1: la.cruel rose ~ 72 points
    (16:35:49) #2: teddiursa ~ 70 points
    (16:35:49) #3: buzz off stallers ~ 68 points
    (16:35:49) #4: joyfrost ~ 60 points
    (16:35:49) #5: edna ~ 49 points
    (16:35:49) #6: la.melle2402 ~ 38 points
    (16:35:49) #6: @isap ~ 38 points
    (16:35:49) #8: la.cienega ~ 34 points
    (16:35:49) #9: beforedawn. ~ 31 points
    (16:35:49) #10: la.hellhound ~ 27 points
    (16:35:49) #10: la.metamence ~ 27 points
    (16:35:49) #12: @red23 ~ 25 points

Coming in first place for December with 140 points under two alts combined, @La.Cruel Rose ! She dominated tours with style and has been exceptional in the ORAS OU tier, thus claiming the Gold Medal! Coming next are our resident megausers @Jiten and @JoyFrost who have done a great job in claiming the Silver and Bronze Medals with 70 and 60 points respectively! Congrats to them!

Event Leaderboard
    (16:36:39) *** EVENT RANKINGS (december) ***
    (16:36:39) #1: teddiursa ~ 22 points
    (16:36:39) #2: edna ~ 15 points
    (16:36:39) #3: beforedawn. ~ 13 points
    (16:36:39) #4: la.cruel rose ~ 12 points
    (16:36:39) #4: c.c ~ 12 points
    (16:36:39) #6: halsey ~ 11 points
    (16:36:39) #7: joyfrost ~ 9 points
    (16:36:39) #7: buzz off stallers ~ 9 points
    (16:36:39) #9: la.melle2402 ~ 6 points
    (16:36:39) #9: poke expert ~ 6 points
    (16:36:39) #11: la.cienega ~ 5 points

The Event Leaderboard turned out to be quite different from the Regular Leaderboard. @Jiten amassed a total of 22 points and thus surpassed me at 15 points. We also have @beforedawn who barely outpaced @La.Cruel Rose and @MUMU . Jiten claims the Gold Trophy, while beforedawn and myself claim the Bronze and Silver ones! Grats!

To those who made it:
    [​IMG]

To those who fell short:
    [​IMG]

On behalf of all the #Tournaments staff I wish all of you Happy New Year!
    [​IMG]

Important, please read

Dear readers! Are you a new user who stumbled upon this thread? Don't stop reading now, as the next few lines might change the way you feel about this game ( for the good I swear :] )

Wanting to contribute to the game you love and participate in tiering discussions? Check this - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/gen-6-discussion.123/

If you want to help make actual competitive analysis, get involved with our competitive analysis subforum!
    http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/competitive-analyses.71/

Getting bored with our scripted tournaments? look no further than the forum tournaments that Pokemon Online hosts! With different rules and ban lists, and an ever changing way to play the game among friends, forum tournaments are a way to keep the game exciting - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/tournaments.25/

There are numerous way to get more involved on PO, and we are always looking for contributors in various aspects, be it server or forum wise. And most of all, it's fun to get involved in the PO community. So step it up :]

2. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    Gratz everyone on the leaderboard!

3. Infa

Infa New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    La.Infa, La.DWize
    Hey! In event leaderboard Rose actually got 21 with both rose/buzz combined n.n!

4. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Hald a talk with her, and we'll fix this :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.