1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

PO Spriter (Tool)

Discussion in 'Development General' started by Nightfall Alicorn, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    http://nightfallalicorn.github.io/po/spriter/

A tool I've made that gets all the Pokémon sprites stored on this site and allows you to get its BB Code so you can post them on forum messages. (Don't spam them, or I may be forced to take it down.)

Enjoy. :)

QnA:
    Q: What give you this tool idea?
    A: Surprisingly the Safari's Request Billboard page. I used a site sprite similar how you write a wanted poster in the old cowboy west. ( http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/request-billboard.32942/ )

Q: When will you finish this?
    A: It's already is.

Q: Where's Missingno?
    A: The glitched version of the sprite isn't on the app or site. Sorry. :( (Just google for it.)

Q: I've got an idea/improvement.
    A: Post it here in this thread. If you're experienced in HTML, JavaScript, CSS or jQuery, you can make pull requests here.

Q: "Spriter"?
    A: I know some programs have fancy names nowadays. I just came up with that.

Q: It's not working.
    A: Update you browser. I've tested it in latest Firefox. Google Chrome and Opera should work fine. Internet Explorer may have issues since it mostly a browser to download other browsers.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. SongSing

SongSing KILLL

PO Trainer Name:
    SongSing
    i little unintuitive, but good overall
    maybe make only the formes available for the current pokemon shown? like no unown forme options for bulbasaur etc

also making the dropdown scrollable so u dont have to scroll the whole page

edit: v this kind of post is detrimental to discussion. please discuss the topic at hand instead of calling out constructive posts, thank you.
    edit: sry i mde a spelling error or something ban zoraork

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Email and Cheezeburgar like this.
  3. Zoroark

Zoroark Aka Flare Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    ^ This kind of posts in this specific kind of forum doesn't contribute to anything. A+ buddy.
    Edit: About time you fixed your post buddy :] My post served it's function.

I find it very practical and intuitive. As you can see it works wonderfully well in stuff like my signature :3 hope you keep creating better stuff.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    Nightfall Alicorn likes this.