1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] PO Profile: Elize Lutus ( 1k posts)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Edna, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edna

Edna Christmas Time Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Approved by Draciel ~

About me: I'm Elize Lutus, maybe you know me under the name of Carl or Edna, depends when you joined PO and when you started talking with me. I'm 21 years old, I live in France and i'm currently studying Maths at university, although i'm going to orientate myself next year into economics-business because I feel like it suits me more than Maths currently. Outside PO, on which I play a lot, I play a lot of RPG ( mainly the Tales of series which are for me the best series alive), I also practice both Tennis and Guitar a lot,which are arguably what I like the most to do.

Music: If you don't know me, music is the most important part of my life. I started playing guitar at the age of 6, and I've done 3 concerts ( one in Lebanon, one in Spain and one in Morocco). At that time, I used to play Classical Guitar until I got bored of the genre. Since, I started playing electric guitar, because my genre is heavily oriented into Hard Rock/Metal/Blues.
    When I tell to people I like Metal, they directly imagine that I like songs where the singer scream/growl but I barely like these, I prefer Melodic songs, which is why my favorite Metal bands are Iron Maiden, Saxon, Black Sabbath, Symphony X and Amorphis.
    I really love 70-80's Hard rock bands, because in my opinion they innovated too many stuff, the music sounds really cool ( outdated for many of you) and the technique on the guitar is sensational. This is mostly my favorite genre, and the bands I deeply love are: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper.
    Blues is one of the best genre that exists alongside Jazz, because they're very deep and it's very hard to compose and put the right feelings into the vocals, guitar, drums and bass. I am very fan of Gary Moore, Stevie Ray Vaughan and B.B King ( rip)

Pokemon: I started playing Pokémon when I was a kid, got gifted a Game Boy Color Yellow with Pokemon Yellow, which was so cute. I might have been around 7-8 yrs old so I had no idea of what I was doing so I released my Charizard thinking it will reappear later in the grass. My favorite game is Crystal because it featured for me a lot of cool Pokémons ( Raikou and Suicune mostly). I stopped Pokemon when between 13 and 15 or so because I had no interest at that time but then my cousin asked me to play Shoddy Battle on which I started playing competitive pokémon, without understanding anything of what I was doing. It was back in HGSS that I started learning by myself how to play, realizing on the ladder what was good and what was not, until I built a decent team. When Shoddy closed I had no idea how to continue because it was fun, even though I used to log in around twice a week, I still was trying to improve in the metagame. Then, I got told that Pokémon Online was a thing, and so I joined, around 2011, and got really addicted to it. I was first a shaky user, used to rage a lot on public, to the point I quit for around a year. Then, when I came back, I started playing Tournaments even more, and eventually got #1 in both leaderboards. I had a good activity, a good contribution to Tours, so after some time I got made MU to help the tours channel,where I derped twice not knowing how the commands work ( you can tourmute yourself, which is dumb ), and I also got Hangman Admin ( I swear one of the best channel ) and Trivia Admin. I also tried learning Mafia, because it's imo the best channel alive ( or not ) and because I love role games. I then got part of the League, Academy which I still do now, and I rate very often teams because the RMT section is awesome and help a lot of people to learn the tier, understand what people play etc. I am also currently the Side Metagame Tier Leader, alongside Sulcata and gengar17 who are cool people, and I try my best making these alive, better and more balanced. I recently worked with sulcata to make Monogen back, and also I made Middle Cup a thing again because I got a lot of demands for it, as it seems people like these which I appreciate because outside UU/LU I'm not into main tiers, as they are very static ( Ubers and OU are really boring for me ) and I stopped playing too much NU when the drops started being insane. If you want to play Side Tiers, feel free to message me on server I'll accept if not busy. I am also mod, which makes a lot of positions but i'm happy of contributing my best to PO, as it is the only sim to which I got addicted, and also the only one I like because the people here are very nice, some try keeping the forums alive, others the competitive aspect, and for some it's literally coding all day long for PO which is very nice.

Shoutouts
    @Strudels you're in my opinion the best PO user and I hope you'll get one day Owner because you definitely deserve it, you contribute way more than anyone could ever do and PO is lucky of having you
    @Draciel I like you a lot, you're doing a lot for PO, but you're getting a lot busy with life which gives you less time to manage everything, you know you have people you can trust who can help you if you don't have many time :)
    @JoyFrost I feel like you're getting more important every day that pass and I'm glad you're here when I need to talk to someone, you're someone trustful and we lack of these, I hope you'll stay like that forever :)
    @Atli I swear one day i'll beat you in CC Gym leader, I can't stay unlucky a lifetime :D
    @Zoroark The cutest user PO has, you're always up to listen to people, and that makes you very enjoyable to talk to *-* we're ghooooosts
    @Fate Testarossa you're cool but stop being salty about pokemon, we all know it's a shit game :D
    @sulcata I remember these days in BW2 where we used to ladder in Monotype, where every turn 1 was a mindgame between the genesects and Heatrans, you're arguably the best tour scripter and it's in big part with what you've done that we arrived at that system :] draconova is awful I agree.
    @Aurist @Celestial Phantom I'm glad you guys still invest in LU because there are clearly very little people who understand it's one of the coolest tier around. I hope you won't be discouraged when Sun and Moon will be there!
    @gengar17 it's crazy to know that we actually were pals at school, since PO we started getting a little bit closer, I think people finally realize that you're a very good player, you give a lot of thoughts into your teams, and you tend to smash me because you play like a noob vs me, which works :[
    @Professor Oak It's pretty much me thanking you for keeping PO alive, it's sad that you quit for several months but now that you're back ( and Samph too!) you try improving everything and I appreciate your implication towards PO, I would have lost faith long ago with all the crap that happened but you didn't, so i'm happy of that
    @Fuzzysqurl thanks for coding nearly everything for PO, outside coyotte nobody does what you're doing, and you deserve by far your owners :)
    @Joeypals!! thanks for making the QOTD thread, it's pretty much one of the best thread we have currently, I hope it will never die, and if you don't post in it any day you'll find me very angry :] When people used to talk of you, you were described as a bad guy, but now I think you're very good, you entertain some people and you're implicated in PO, and I give you props for that for continuing doing so despite all the critics you got :)
    @TraceofLife I hope you stopped lagging, cause that's half of what you say on server xd
    @Nightfall Alicorn it's cool that you program a lot for PO, but I think you should be patient when you mod, outside that I think you're a nice dude and I hope the best for you
    All Tours/Safari peeps, I really suck at writing s/o so excuse me if you're not in this post, i'm just lazy to think about every single person, because I have a shit memory as well :(

Feel free to ask me whatever you want!

2. Stocke

Stocke Wat is dis I don't even

"Feel free to ask me whatever you want!"

Do you even lift bro

3. Zoroark

Zoroark Rakugaki Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Yes Strudels for Owner (◡‿◡✿)
    Favorite Color?
    Favorite Pokémon?
    Do you like pie, if so, what flavour?
    If I were to visit you at france, where would you take me first?
    Is Draciel Bad?
    Fukov for Mod?
    If you were to change something in PO, what would that be?
    We're Ghooooooosts :3c

Edna likes this.
  4. TraceofLife

TraceofLife Lucky Strike

PO Trainer Name:
    TraceofLife
    why is my shoutout the worst,,,

grats on 1k anyway

5. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    why is my shoutout nonexistent,,,

grats on 1k anyway

La.Melle2402 likes this.
  6. Hannah

Hannah Come a little closer

PO Trainer Name:
    Hannah
    1. Why don't I have a shoutout u buttface.
    2. Promote 3 users
    -
    -
    -
    3. Demote 3 auth
    -
    -
    -

4. Best tier leader of all time.
    5. Cutest tier leader of all time.
    6. Another reason to put me as an answer.
    7. am I cute? :c

7. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Just gonna cry for a bit, didn't think anyone noticed aha :) Needed the pick-me-up, thank you and I'm glad to call you my friend.

I guess my only question at the moment, since I'm starting my shift in the moment, is what's your favorite meta? Like myself, you started in HGSS, so quite curious.

8. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

marry, fuck, kill (SMTL edition):
    me, gengar17, xdevo (close enough)

Ban Scald y/n

Do you think Megauser is the gateway drug to auth?

why is draconova so bad lo?l

Favorite moment on PO?

E.T., Joeypals!! and Fate Testarossa like this.
  9. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    shoutout to Strudels for being a boss

I should put a question too

ass or titties?

sulcata likes this.
  10. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    To @Zoroark
    Favorite color: Red
    Favorite Poke: Mega Diancie
    I don't like pie sorry :(
    My bed
    Yes terrible user
    Fukov for owner
    If I had to change something, it would be webclient, it pains me how everyone hates it :(

To @TraceofLife
    It's as good as you.

To @Hassin627
    Because you suck ass.

To @Hannah

No s/o because that would be a thread alone :x
    Promote Stella to mod
    Promote Struds to owner
    Promote you to admin I guess

Demote Draciel to admin
    Demote Draciel to mod
    Demote Draciel to user
    And if you want ban him

4. I'ld go with you, you were a good OU one, outside that sul for side meta

5. Me
    6. Hot grill
    7. ^

To @Joeypals!!

HGSS OU/UU, by far the most attracting ones

To @sulcata

Don't ban scald, can't beat you without it

Yeah MU is basically the root of promotions imo

Idk why draconub sux so much, he loses in LU vs UU, what a scrub

Getting MU I think, it's where all started!

To @Professor Oak

Is that a question? Titties ofc

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  11. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    Sceptical Baby.jpg

Joyverse likes this.
  12. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Hell yes they fucking do.

Joyverse, Blitzamirin, Aurist and 2 others like this.
  13. Duster

Duster dodgerswin

which po user would you like to see naked

sulcata likes this.
  14. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    We all know the answer is me, since carl loves me

15. KnightOwlAshley

KnightOwlAshley Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    KnightOwlAshley
    1. Favourite Black Sabbath song?
    2. Favourite Iron Maiden song?
    3. Favourite Pink Floyd song?
    4. Thoughts on melodic metal that uses growling vocals? Such as melodic death metal.
    5. Do you like body mods?
    6. Was FWG core in HGSS UU just too good?
    7. Did Heracross deserve to be banned from HGSS UU?
    8. Favourite HGSS UU, and OU mons to use?
    9. Did you play HGSS NU at all?
    10. Favourite pokemon Generation?

16. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    To @Duster
    I don't know, i'ld rather if it's a gril, but that doesn't exist, owait..

To @BenXxX
    1-Black Sabbath: Neon Knights ( Dio is way better than anyone for Sabbath, still sad he passed away years ago)
    2-Iron Maiden: Wasted Years or The prisoner, but i'll go with Wasted Years cause it's a fucking awesome song, and Maiden is my favorite ban of all time
    3-Pink Floyd: High Hopes. This song was released a month before I was born, my parents raised me on rock, and this was by far my favorite song
    4-Even though I know there is a lot of technical ability to growl, I find that to ruin the instrumental part, because it's way too often the most important part of metal differentiation. I respect people who listen to this but I can't listen to it.
    5-That disguts me
    6-Arcanine-Venusaur-Milotic is fucking awesome, it's my favorite core to play in HGSS UU
    7- I believe Heracross was too much, mostly the endure Salac set imo. Then again, I was a noob back at the time so I didn't understand much why it was godly.
    8-HGSS UU: Absol, SD Night slash for crits is like, aids lol. I think I prefer Alakazam though. HGSS OU: band Scizor, this was a pokemon I added in all my teams, back at the time I used to play very offensively, until ORAS where I started playing balanced, and ruining all my prediction skill ( if I ever had any of these)
    9-Regirock was aids and I never really got into HGSS NU, no particular reason why, I guess generation 4 was mostly OU/UU for me
    10- As a gameplay: Gen 4, HGSS and Platinum are imo the best games in term of what they've done ingame. As Competitive: I think Gen 4 as well, weather war were annoying at a point which is why I got annoyed of BW at a moment, which is unfortunate because it had the tools to be the best one!

KnightOwlAshley likes this.
  17. Ascarotte

Ascarotte Well-Known Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

Favourite Justin Bieber song?
    Favourite Beethoven composition?
    What song is your ace for karaoke?
    How do you like to cook chicken?
    Favourite Pokemon with multiple heads?
    How often do you shave?
    What do you think your choice of University course(s) says about you?
    What is the capital of Burkina Faso?
    What is with the female names?
    Country you would want to visit, but not currently?

18. Raducan

Raducan Well-Known Member

Favorite album?
    Favorite tennis player?
    3 things you like about PO.
    3 things you dislike about PO.
    3 (or more) reasons you dislike @Finchinator (don't hold back).

E.T., Fate Testarossa and sulcata like this.
  19. KnightOwlAshley

KnightOwlAshley Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    KnightOwlAshley
    Sasuke Uchiha likes this.
  20. Finchinator

Finchinator Addicted and just can't get enough

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    3 (or more) reasons you like @Finchinator (don't hold back).

sulcata likes this.
  21. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    To @Ascarotte
    I don't listen to any of the new hits, they never interested me
    I forgot the name of the Symphony, I don't recall if it was the 7th or the 9th :x
    I suck at Karaoke but I think I can imitate quite well Iron Maiden, mostly the song Fear of the dark, but my voice is terrible lol
    I like fried Chicken alongside potatoes and vegetables, it's very good for the health to have a balanced way of eating.
    I'll go with Hydreigon, cause I don't like Magneton or Dugtrio and I don't recall the others
    I shave every 3 days, but there are times where I don't for 2 weeks, then I look like an arab and it scares people :(
    I'm not sure if I understood well the question, but I think it means I always wanted to have an environment close to math and economics, since my dream is to work on the bank later
    Didn't even know that country rip
    Expected that question lol, I used to have Carl Murray alt for a long moment, but it was getting annoying to be PM'ed by people to get teams and all, so I wanted to change alts very frequently so people don't bother me, I first used Amaranth and then Elize came, until I got modded, which is why it had no more utility of changing alts since it was easy to guess the lacking mod. Then I just got addicted to more Tales of game, it turned out I got attached a lot to Elize and Edna, as their personality are fun. It's more like I use an alt depending on what i'm hyped on, not me taking especially girl alts :x
    I'ld love to visit England, trace the roots of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal so I can fulfill my dream on visiting these important places.

To @Monica
    Favorite album: Somewhere in time from Maiden/Division Bell from Pink Floyd
    Favorite tennis player: Men: i'm team rodger since i'm kid, I love when he creates some trick shot, he's fucking amazing. I'm just scared that the recent drugs drama won't affect him since a lot of people suspect him of using them, which is why he's not playing for being injured, only time will tell. Women: I think I'ld go with Azarenka, she's very aggressive and her way of visioning the play is really good.
    3 things I like about PO: - Auths
    - The fact I feel like it's close to a family
    - @Zoroark

3 things I dislike: - Some decisions made which in my opinion were totally biased and not based on hard work
    - Safari, i've yet to find Diancie so it's bad
    - The laziness of some people, I'm a person that likes to be on time for everything, I really hate moving something to later

3 reasons to dislike Finch: - When he quit, it annoyed me that PO OU had no more person to manage it
    - The fact he thinks he'll win POWC when he clearly wont
    - The fact he said i'm an 'ok' player, wtf, i'm shit player :D

3 reasons I like Finch: - I like people who are frank, this is a quality nobody can discredit from Finch
    - he's more than anyone invested in writing essays he has solid arguments when it comes to discuss of OU
    - he was a figure for me, and he was a reason why I got motivated of OU for some times, nowadays I just play the tier cause official but it's a lame gen

Also sorry Ben but it's disturbing ;o;

Zoroark likes this.
  22. Lacus Clyne

Lacus Clyne This might get unpleasant!

PO Trainer Name:
    Lacus Clyne
    Would you rather have sex with a sheep while your dad walks in or sex with your dad while a sheep walks in?

La.Melle2402 and KnightOwlAshley like this.
  23. Velvet Blood

Velvet Blood Well-Known Member

24. DracoNova

DracoNova Cherlene's #1 fan

PO Trainer Name:
    DracoNova
    nubna :v

25. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    To @Lacus Clyne
    None of these, i'ld rather die

To @Poke Expert
    Elize is a character from Tales of Xillia, she's an abandoned girl who was mistreated in the village she used to live on, and scientist performed experiences on her which is really awful. She's considered as magician, and the plushy she has is called Teepo, who is in a way linked to her soul, and express what she feels.
    [​IMG]

To @[sleague]donovan
    what a scrub, i can't even tag you with your nub clan tag

Velvet Blood likes this.
  26. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    Would you rather have sex with me or die?

27. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

He prefers being a virgin.

28. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger

gratz on 1K!

No questions just keep on the good work ^^

29. Blitzamirin

Blitzamirin Waluigi! Number one!

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    You're one of the better newer POers that I got to know relatively recently. Keep up the good work !_!

Edna likes this.
  30. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry wat Forum Moderator Tour Director Forum Moderator Tour Director

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    you poppyhead
    how dare u not tag me

i hope u die

31. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    ok so i'll do a s/o to Perry cause I sucked not tagging him:
    wait wtf ur active?
    You're a nice guy who play a lot LoL or Dota, whatever you play I don't play these games, but it's pretty sad that you log in very rarely in PO, because you're cool and sometimes it's fun talking to you. If you can find a Moltres or a Keldeo in Safari for such a qtie person i am, hit me up :D

Joeypals!! likes this.
  32. ren >:O

ren >:O ech

can i have nudes

33. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    I'll answer to serious questions if you have of these.

Fate Testarossa likes this.
  34. Email

Email reformed xd

PO Trainer Name:
    Email
    You said
    "Feel free to ask me whatever you want!" What did you expect lol.

What do you like about PO over PS ? Besides the community

35. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Side tiers, our mono is way better than PS which is totally aids and should be cleaned ( I mean having Deo-S, Hoopa-B, Landorus-I in the tier is pretty broken)

36. ThriceElite

ThriceElite New Member

What goes into your mind during teambuilding and battling? How do you tend to go about that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.