1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[ORAS Ubers] MegaMence HyperOffense.

Discussion in 'Rate My Team' started by G00GLE, Apr 27, 2016.

Moderators: Edna, fsk
  1. G00GLE

G00GLE G00GLE THE SEARCH ENGINE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Hello Guys Im [SD]Frostic Storm , Hm i changed my alt to the new name Norman. Well Here is my 2nd uber RMT. Hope You enjoy it :)

Lets See the Team overall!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ok Lets go!

[​IMG]
    Excadrill (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Tomb
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rapid Spin

Excadrill is the Hazarding Lead of my team.Thanks to its ability mold breaker , i can even stealth rock the magic bouncing pokes like Mega sab and mega diancie.Earthquake Deals the Pokes which face Excadrill at the start.It Acts as a hazard remover by its rapid spin.Rock Tomb lowers the speed which would be helpful.

[​IMG]
    Salamence (M) @ Salamencite
    Trait: Intimidate
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Frustration
    - Dragon Dance
    - Substitute

The Stall Breaker + Sweeper of the team.MegaMence is considered as one of the most powerful Mega Evolutions at Ubers.Dragon Dance Boosts Atk and Speed.EQ and Frustration does its Sweeping Work Perfectly after the boost of DD.Hm for a bit difference i m using Substitute on Mence cuz Status Problem Blocking.Klefki T waves my Mence which is annoying. Some Pokes Carries Will-o-Wisp which lowers my Mence Physical Attack.So here is Substitute.Thats all about the Lord MegaMence.
    [​IMG]
    Darkrai @ Leftovers
    Trait: Bad Dreams
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Substitute
    - Dark Void
    - Dark Pulse
    - Sludge Bomb

Another Stall Breaker is here.Dark Void says Go to Sleep to our opponent and curses bad dreams for you which hurts the opponent.The Main thing here is the SUBSTITUTE!! Which i use to Break stalls , i can block anything.And heals myself by Leftovers.Dark pulse Does its damaging work and Sludge bomb is to check fairies and have much chance to Poison the Foe.

[​IMG]
    Xerneas @ Power Herb
    Trait: Fairy Aura
    Modest Nature
    - Moonblast
    - Geomancy
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Thunder

The Late Game Cleaner.It can be called as the Finisher of a game.Geomancy to boost SpAtk , SpDef and Speed . With Fairy Aura ability + Geomancy+ Modest Nature Xern Moonblast Does much of damage.Thunder to kill Flying pokes like Ho-Oh.Thunder Have a 30% chance to Paralyze its target so it would be helpful , HP-Fire deals a lot against Steel pokes.

[​IMG]
    Groudon @ Red Orb
    Trait: Drought
    Adamant Nature
    - Precipice Blades
    - Fire Punch
    - Rock Polish
    - Dragon Claw

I added Primal Don here cuz of its High physical Attack.Ive seen that most of the HyperOffense uber players use Rock Polish Primal Don at my Rated battle's and it was good.So i added Rock Polish at don.With Adamant nature , my don does much damage by Precipice Blades.i hate Precipice blades cuz of the avoid, but it still seems to be good for me so i added it.Fire Punch is nice at primal don and damages nicely. Dragon Claw is to Kill Latios and other Dragon Pokes which Trolls my Don.

[​IMG]
    Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    Jolly Nature
    - Brick Break
    - Extreme Speed
    - Shadow Force
    - Swords Dance

I love this poke , mainly of Shadow Force. It has a decent speed and good physical attacker.After Swords dance boosting , it can sweep the foe team till it dies.Brick Break is to Kill normal ceus. Extreme Speed is for Priority.

Threats

DITTO!
    [​IMG]

I dont have much weaknesses. My team Passes through any team , but ditto with scarf is a main problem to my team , cuz my team is a set up sweeping team.It copies my Set up sweeping Poke and Kills my whole Team. And guys Tell me about the other threats of my team . I Hope You guys like my HO team. :) .

2. G00GLE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Excadrill (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Tomb
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rapid Spin

Salamence (M) @ Salamencite
    Trait: Intimidate
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Frustration
    - Dragon Dance
    - Substitute

Darkrai @ Leftovers
    Trait: Bad Dreams
    Timid Nature
    - Substitute
    - Dark Void
    - Dark Pulse
    - Sludge Bomb

Xerneas @ Power Herb
    Trait: Fairy Aura
    Modest Nature
    - Moonblast
    - Geomancy
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Thunder

Groudon @ Red Orb
    Trait: Drought
    Adamant Nature
    - Precipice Blades
    - Fire Punch
    - Rock Polish
    - Dragon Claw

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    Jolly Nature
    - Brick Break
    - Extreme Speed
    - Shadow Force
    - Swords Dance

3. @IsaP

@IsaP New Member

Good team, but i would suggest doing some ev spreads. mega mence and rp pdon dont need 252speed give them some hp and make sure they still outspeed comment opponents. This makes it harder for the opponent to sweep you.

Yours IsaP

4. G00GLE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Yes You are correct :) ill Add some HP at Primal Don . And thanks for the Advice @IsaP :) ….

5. Light Yagami (Anime Guy)

Light Yagami (Anime Guy) New Member

Great team man, well done :)

6. cries in vain

cries in vain not a prayer unsung

u have a lead exca team w/o anything remotely resembling a darkrai check so yeah this is not gonna work
    go scarfxern over geoxern,dual dance don>rp don,scrap sub on mence for roost and eq for refresh else u get tossed by ho oh balance b/c u have tomb>tox on exca and probs go standard lo thunder darkrai over what u have
    also run the standard dual dance don set evs and run more bulk+ada mence on this team

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Joyverse likes this.
Moderators: Edna, fsk