1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

PO Profile: Xdevo (2k post + Shitouts)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Xdevo, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

So, after almost exactly 6 years on PO, I'm at my 2,000th post. I have no life lol

I started my competitive Pokemon career about 8.5 years ago on Shoddy Battle. I found Shoddy Battle while looking for a replacement for Pokemon Crater (RIP in Peace). Whilst being a noob and whatnot, some guy told me about Smogon's tiers, so I bummed around there for a while. After a while, I started playing NU with some people; eventually joining a small little community side server there - Project NU. Project NU got me a lot more involved in the competitive scene. Eventually some guys on PNU told me about this new sim Pokemon Online. PO was much better than Shoddy, with actual colors and a reasonable chat system. Eventually, PNU decided to do a suspect and I was made one of the Co-Leaders (shoutouts to the dead people leman and shrang) around Spring 2010. The test went well, but when generation 5 came along PNU kinda fell apart.
    Shortly after Gen 5 came along I was made Megauser on the server, back when that meant a lot more than it does now. I also got leadership of the new LU tier. Leading LU and the other tiers I ended up with was a pretty fun experience, a lot of bullshit was thrown my way from retards (shitout to Blue Harvest, Sir, the vast majority of the LC playerbase and a bunch of other shits for being literally autistic), but I got through it. I eventually got mods on the server.
    The next thing that really happened were the Coyo dramas. Small shitty things that coyo had done were pretty common, but not much compares to these things which were very shitty things. So, with all of that shit building up, I ended up being forced out of PO by coyo's raging retard ego (shitouts to Coyo). I eventually came back, and over time got my various positions back. I did lead the wiki competitive section, but thanks to various people (shitouts to Ete and Samph for ruining shit) it never really took off despite a decent bit of effort (shoutouts to Beast).
    Once I entered College, I lost access to my Laptop, so I had to leave PO. When I got a new laptop, I rejoined, and eventually rose to get most of my power back, eventually getting all the way to smod and server admin. After a while, I kinda lost interest. A lot of shitheaded people got power, proved to repeatedly be shitheads, and kept increasing how shitheaded they were (Shitouts to Cased, Sinclair, and company). This was the first time that I actually really hated getting on PO. Unfortunately, I have no social life, so I ended up coming back. This time I lead NU, and am a Tour Director again. I plan on taking things much less serious this time (shoutouts to Nightfall Alicorn for making me laugh), hence this thread.

FOR THOSE THAT WANT SHITOUTS SKIP TO HERE

Professor Oak: Seriously, why the fuck do you get mad about stuff when you're barely active on PO. If we waited for your (useless) input on everything, literally nothing would ever happen. I like how you complained about other owners being inactive, then proceeded to be worse than they ever were in activity. Fucking hypocritical shithead
    Draciel: I hope sucking everyone's dick for owner was worth the useless power you got from it. You should wear a condom when you circlejerk to prevent the spread of your indian diseases too.
    Coyotte508: I was kinda hoping you were killed in the paris shootings tbh
    Crystal Moogle: gj jumping ship after complaining that no one listened to you even though literally everything was put past you at least once :v
    Samphire: gj sucking dick for your job, at least everyone else only did it figuratively.
    Aurist: You're surprisingly condescending for someone whose only talent is taking it in the ass. Also LU is ass, stop making shitposts in tours about it; it's annoying an unfunny.
    NananaBatman: I don't really know how you see enough to function when mushroom's aged scrotum is always in your face
    [LittleDick]Jirachier: Someone fire this faggot
    Celestial Phantom: I'm literally incapable of reading your poorly written rambling posts.
    Finchinatro: I'm starting to think the eyebrows have taken over your mind and are slowly eating your brain, especially with how fucking stupid you are
    fitzy: You barely do any of your jobs, idk why the fuck you weren't fired ages ago.
    Zorodark: Another guy who doesn't do jack shit. Its probably too hard when you're eating so much you can't even pass your courses.
    Fuzzysqurl: Stop turning into coyo
    Nightfall Alicorn: I'm not sure if you were /actually/ autistic, but holy shit you were the funniest thing in indigo in a long while.
    JoyFrost: Where is the penis???
    Hannah: Maybe with the way you look, being a bitch isn't the way to go
    Joeypals: Stop being a self-involved little bitch
    Zeroality: you literally went insane in like 3 different ways. Also you somehow outmatched me in powergrabbing, an impressive feat.
    Luck>Skill: I kinda hope you cheat again so I can personally ban you for once.
    Edna: I swear to god you're a complete dumbass
    Skypheonix: You've always been kinda dumb, but holy shit you're a fucking cunt now
    GER: I hope you die
    Pokemon Online as a whole: the fact that I had to look at the fucking staff members thread to find more people to do shitouts for indicates how low we've gone.

People that I don't really have anything bad to say about them:
    Roku: you really need to get sodomized
    BR: "I'm not going to tryhard on Smogon" fukov
    Vuvuzelabzzz: bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Raducunt: <3
    Sulcata: SUL CAH TAH
    Elmo: Hail sux
    Bunch of random dead PNU people: I miss like 80% of you

If you didn't get a shitout, you're irrelevant to me gratz. Also, I'm not going to answer faggot questions, so don't ask.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. snaga

snaga .

PO Trainer Name:
    snaga
    who pissed in your cornflakes?

Kazandu, Mikaelson, Hurricane and 6 others like this.
  3. Zoroark

Zoroark Aka Flare Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    A quite arousing Shitout. Many thanks. :]

4. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Gratzu on the 2000th post!
    1)Favourite pokemon set you used in the All Gen Hackmon thread, explain.
    2)Opinions on side channels?
    3)How old are you? Do you have a job even?
    4)Favourite pokemon to use in NU?
    5)What is your favourite music genre, why?
    6)What is your opinion on a newb like me who knows nothing about the past of PO tbh?
    7)What is your favourite car?
    8)Why is Darciel so bad???

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  5. ren >:O

ren >:O ech

you're a faggot but i like you

6. The Alio

The Alio Member

Ban vivillon

Joyverse and Fate Testarossa like this.
  7. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Why am I a dumbass? What to do to improve (?)

I really don't know how to feel about your shitouts, we barely talk so I can't say if you're serious or not.

Into more PO questions.

Promote to mod/admin/owner and demote as well. Explain why.
    If you could improve anything on PO, what would it be?
    Do you think you're gonna quit anytime soon?

I don't have any more questions to ask at the moment.

8. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Compared to Draciel's shitout, I'm just gonna take that as a compliment, thank you aha. Hope to see you around more too love

9. buny

buny heartbreak hotel

PO Trainer Name:
    buny
    I love this and you

Am I always going to me in your sig even though it's a complete misquote because your penis is not actually beautiful?

10. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    Hey Xdevo! Remember when you sucked my 'diseased' dick to get TD and NUTL? The diseases must have spread from your mouth to your brain making you spout all this bullshit.

Got only one question for you: how does it feel to be Indigo's resident bitchboy after spending 6 years on PO?

11. JoyFrost

JoyFrost :thonk: Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    JoyFrost
    Ily2 devo :3

12. Dominique-XLR

Dominique-XLR I'm a simple man. I see boobs, I like.

I'll start off with the obviously important question.

Is your name derived from XVIDEOS?
    Would you mind if we call you XVIDEO?

(01:54:22) [TR]Hurricane: diamond since when did u have a small d
    (01:54:30) [TR]Hurricane: I thought that was draciel

(Dont blame me for shit posting, it's all Oak's idea)[/TR][/TR]

Hurricane likes this.
  13. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
  14. Domo Genesis

Domo Genesis Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Domo Genesis
    This was a good read

15. ZoroDark

ZoroDark i know everything

LOL i love devo

16. Aurist

Aurist I do not jump for joy. I frolic in doubt.

LU > NU

Kazandu and Joyverse like this.
  17. Xdevo

The Jolly Green Giant

Lugia @ Leftovers
    Trait: Soundproof
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    - Baton Pass
    - Surf

I fucked up meh really good with soundproof vs perish song

Mafia, Trivia, Hangman - ded
    Tours - would be better if it wasn't just avoiding hax

Safari - the slayer of all activity

21, Not currently, graduated college in December, and the job I was going to have ended up getting cancelled (rip)

Gourgiest-S

Alternative / Indie Rock and the more Pop-esque cousins. Because I prefer melody and harmony driven music

Kill yourself now

1996 Honda Civic hatchback
    It's a lifestyle choice

Who the fuck are you

git gud scrub

I assume you were raised that way, maybe try taking night classes

My opinion on you is the only way you should view yourself. Your worth is determined by how others view you.

I don't really care about server auth, so I'll go forum. Promote snaga to UU leader, so that when he loses it by being a retard, we can all laugh. Sulcata and Fuzzy to Admidgets, and I'd rearrange the owner positions, so that we didn't have 1 person in charge of the incredibly important shit like tiers.

Demote Jirachier, no more anime in indigo

Deconcentrate power, there's no reason that we have to have only 1 person in charge of most of the vital functions of PO

idk

I have many more answers.

Idk, you should give me a better quote for the spot.

Remember when you begged me to be a TD and NUTL cuz you were too much of a pussy to do it?

Feels like my balls are being drained. Also that was more than one question fucking illiterate curry goat fucker.

<3

No, and if you call me that I prolly won't respond.

Oak is constantly ruining PO #Oak4user

<3
    Come back when Electivire is back in NU.

sulcata likes this.
  18. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Should I quit PO and never come back? If so, why do you think this?
    Since when did I start to hold such a negative view in your eyes?
    Who would you recommend to also head-up tiering? I ask this due to PO never really having enough people that want the position, nor would be good at the position - hence why I held the position for some time and couldn't get rid of it.
    How come these shitheads, such as the ones you named in your profile post, kept coming into power, despite the objections of the vast majority of the authority? I'm wondering if you actually know the answer, cos that is what drove me to be "worse than [the other owners] ever were in activity", alongside being fucked over by work.

Final thoughts: Congrats on the profile. Some of the shitouts were legit funny, some were a bit shitty, but w/e, you are entitled to your opinion, whether they follow the facts or not. DOWN WITH CLANFAG!

Joeypals!! likes this.
  19. Celestial Phantom

Celestial Phantom YAHA

Hello Devo, grats on your 2K well. My questions are pretty faggy, so I fully understand you won't answer them at all, but I have to ask them anyway.

1. Least favorite project to have been involved in on PO? I would ask favorite, but that's likely whatever Project NU did in it's entirety.

2. Favorite project to have been the leader of?

3. With what you know now, after six plus years on here, what would you have changed about any of the projects that have been attempted on PO (Ex. Wiki, Tiering, Youtube, Leauge, etc.)? Not just a simple remove "name" from power/involvement entirely, but more like a change in how a project was handled, or the philosophy involved with trying to get the project going, something along those lines. You don't have to limit yourself to just one project to talk about either, feel free to let us know your complaints about as many as you want.

4. Favorite tier cycle during any point during your competitive battle history, and why? Also, doesn't have to even be one of PO's tier cycles, would care to know if one of Smogon's catered to you more during any point in time.

5. Keep Luck>Skill banned from all PO tours forever, or should we just ban Italy as a whole from competing because it he is ghosting every Italian?

6. Worst tiering decision you think any of the tiers on PO has ever made (i.e. freeing something stupid, or banning something arbitrarily for no reason)? Best?

7. Um, I don't have a 7th question, just figured it was a good stopping point of luck that you can eventually get something in terms of work so you can save sea beasts in the ocean and stuff soon since your job got cancelled. Good luck with that in the future, so sorry for these two extra faggy statements taking up your valuable reading time.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  20. Blitzamirin

Blitzamirin Waluigi! Number one!

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    I love how blunt you are and you're funny sometimes I guess

21. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

what is that sorry excuse for a shoutout you dress-wearing faggot. i expected a full on shitout, fuck you.

As the webclient becomes more and more complete, how do you think we should advertise it? Or for that matter advertise PO in general?

Do you think there's a specific age at which most people should quit competitive Pokemon?

Why is GSC so bad?

Best fake girl on PO? Worst fake girl on PO?

Marry, fuck, kill? Cased, Sinclair, GER

22. Hannah

Hannah Come a little closer

PO Trainer Name:
    Hannah
    But being a bitch is fun :c

Now for some questions.

1. Should I mass shitout on my 1000th
    2. Do you think we're too harsh on Tohjo given how dead PO is atm?
    3. Why are you so edgy all the time :o
    4. Purple
    5. Florence and the Machine y/n
    6. Have you ever listened to Electro Swing as a genre, if yes gimme an opinion of it
    7. Name one cringe moment you've done IRL, one for PO.
    8. loli
    9. Play MapleStory so I get paid

23. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    That's not why I left at all. I don't remember even complaining about that. From what I remember I left because I was bored, I hadn't done anything with PO for like 6 months plus Coyo returned and I didn't really want to be a part of him getting people's hopes up again with the Webclient for him to then leave. Which I was right about shockingly.

Joyverse, Sam Holmes, Aurist and 2 others like this.
  24. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry wat

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    views on incest

why is FC's skype as dead as perry

sulcata likes this.
  25. AFK Vision Ward

AFK Vision Ward Life's a Struggle when there is so much Pressure

PO Trainer Name:
    AFK Vision Ward
    This profile is optimal.
    favorite mon competitively from any generation
    favorite mon cosmetically
    why is draciel unhappy with such an amazing shitout

26. Raducan

Raducan Well-Known Member

what's better kansas city or st. louis
    why is sulcata the most tolerable person on here

27. Xdevo

Note, I wasn't really going to take anything in here seriously, because of semi-obvious reasons, but Oak actually posted questions that should prolly be answered seriously (gj oak ruining yet another thing)

I don't think this. I have thought at various times (during the work absences, during the period when you /were/ the OU leader, during the genesect debacle) that you should step-down from at least parts of your position.

Most of this isn't serious, and I needed material!

But partially my complaints stem from the "reason" you got owner, you were supposed to be the opposite of coyo, that is, reasonable; expectations were set (prolly way to high). Then small things, like samph's promotion to smod before weavile (which as I was told was done without moogle, could be wrong), the way some of the complaints afro had were handled, and dwindling activity started to sour my opinion. Then stuff like the dead OU leadership debacle, the genesect council, and various small things (like the treatment of fuzzy for a while) made me painfully aware of the complete lack of accountability that the owners have still, which I find incredibly annoying.

If you mean currently, any of myself, sulcata, or aurist. If you meant back when you were the tiering admin, weavile, myself, BR, Pokemonnerd for a time, hell, even just having the option open would have been nice. We / they each have our "problems" but so will literally anyone, and with multiple people, we'll have to deal less with both inactivity issues and the personal problems of each leader less. And that's the beauty of not having a single person in-charge of /everything/. One of the reasons I never really said anything was the combination of the fact that it would look like a huge power grab (because everything I do is for power evidently), and that the candidates were never perfect.

Partly because BR (partially mistakenly) thought that being overly lenient on offenders would encourage them to stay, partly cuz they didn't actually have strong objections of the staff, just things like "we probably shouldn't...", and partially because of criclejerking.

Also, I would not have minded you dieing if there were people that could give approval of things or do your various jobs.

ENSLAVE CLANFAG

tbh most of these aren't faggy

Well LC if that counts, but the wiki whilst being fucked over by ete's retarded standards or when I was in charge and I had no way to do anything since everything was dependant on someone else.

Paradoxically, when I was in charge of the wiki and things were actually getting done, it was incredibly fun. If tiers count, then DPP NU even though it was mostly PNU.

For Wiki, have gotten rid of ete's influence sooner and had competent people in charge of grammar nazis. For tiering, I would have made things a bit more flexible for the lower tier leaders, and would have destroyed any influence than coyo had on OU (including bullshit like DW). Youtube, we just needed an editor that wasn't literally autistic.

DP NU before the Espeon drop and FBlitz entei, while slowking, miltank, and regirock were UU. A great deal of viability, and there wasn't that much of a desperate need to absolutely cover certain things. Others include Druddi bw LU after the Moltres ban, and BW UU immediately after the sand ban.

Memes aside, I think unbanning Luck>Skill is a terrible precedent, but yeah Italy is garbage.

In terms of how /actually/ stupid something is, the LU Cress retest last gen was a completely dumbass move, but at least it wasn't freed. In terms of things that were actually kept, I'd say DrizzleSwim ban. Best ban was probably Roserade in UU last gen, or the Knock Off ban that I'm going to do in the future.

cool story bro

I'd only like you after a blunt

I hope your mother dies fucking a horse

Assuming that we fix ~security~ issues, and it functions really well, sure, but I'm guessing its money stopping us from advertising not completeness.

(Current Age) + 1

Because snorlax makes everyone run Thunder

Platinum, Ginku

Kill myself

Only if they're funny

Nah

Because my soul is filled with a darkness that burns like ice

RAINBOW

y

no

I convinced myself that someone had used the word "too" incorrectly when I was wrong; The time gansta luvv took over my account cuz I had a bad password on my alt.

Child porn

Send me moogle's nudes and I'll play

I didn't actually mean to imply that you left because of that (the way I wrote it did), but rather that you complained for ages that no one listened to you, and when people started to you left anyway.

You fucking your cousin is the reason for both.

Espeon in Gen 2

Chandelure

Cuz he's so used to dick sucking he can't take any criticism.

St. Louis is full of crime so there

Cuz he knows how to not be an abrasive fuck

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    Blitzamirin likes this.
  28. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    This is why I started delegating power in the summer of 2013. That was, admittedly, still a little too late, but I tried!

Ok that makes a little sense. Main "reason" why I got owner was coyo though - he was the one that promoted me to super admin and global mod in the first place. Still, I wasn't as bad as coyo - I don't think any non-DN/zero owner we've had have been as bad, so that's a plus. Admittedly, I take the blame for not being as good as I could be, but I will say that part of how I act as an owner on PO is down to the base principles and rules set by coyo as the primary owner of PO.

Went back and checked this: Moogle suggested Samph for promotion to smod first, as she felt we needed one. At the time, I didn't feel it necessary. In June 2013 when my activity was worsening, I posted about BR getting owner and Samph getting global mod, and Moogle agreed to both happening. Weavile wasn't even being discussed as a candidate at the time. The only other name mentioned (by Moogle alone) was Key.

I can't remember about the afro stuff tbh. The OU leadership I already touched on - I tried to find people to take OU, but no one wanted it. Seriously. Still, makes sense.
    Fair enough. Still, I tried to make sure people were handling the things I did whenever I wasn't around... probably part of the reason BR, Raducan and Weavile all bailed eventually. Even now, I only look after authority, including the side channels, and Draciel does basically everything else. If you read this Draciel, delegate some of your shit away.

To be fair, Fuzzy is a dick. But okay, point made, I get why.

Seriously, just say it if you wanna help out. I asked a lot of people about helping out with being tiering admin: all the people you suggested from when I was tiering admin declined at the time I was leading it, except for you cos I don't remember asking you. Funny thing is that BR and Weavile both ended up taking the role anyway!
    I never wanted to keep most of the roles I ended up getting, but it is easier to take on roles then it is to find people willing to take the roles on instead of you.
    If you do wanna help with tiering admin shit now, ask Draciel about it - I literally just said about delegating things earlier in this post lol

Cut out the rest cos I only wanted to address this:
    BR, at this point, was the only active owner. Both me and Moogle were mostly inactive, and this is why things got delayed. My "various jobs" at this point were just auth, so other projects did not suffer as a result of my inactivity. Still, decisions were being held up by our inactivity, and I am sorry for that. Should've given BR the power to just act on things if neither of us were around, a mistake on our part.
    I RUIN THIS PLACE
    we now return to our regularly scheduled programming

why do you like sucking the testicles of pnerd so much?

What's the most underrated mon in UU / LU / NU right now?

29. Hannah

Hannah Come a little closer

PO Trainer Name:
    Hannah
    1. Am I cute irl?
    2. Was my demotion deserved?
    3. how can we #MAKEPOGREATAGAIN

30. VuvuzelaΒzz

VuvuzelaΒzz •Sage

PO Trainer Name:
    Stephen Colbur
    [​IMG]

All your mystery slot are belong to us now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.