1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Tournaments Ranking - April 2016

Discussion in 'Server Tournaments' started by Joyverse, May 1, 2016.

1. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Hey there, Joyverse here! This is my first time posting the rankings so yup, get used to it!
    Welcome to the server tour rankings for the month of April 2016, this month we have had Escavalier banned from NU, Monotype saw Shadow Tag leave its gates. Monogen is back and is currently retesting Aegislash, whereas Pangoro is being suspected in LU and Sand Rush is being retested in NU as well. It has been one heck of a month and now let's move on to the server tour rankings!

Sometime in the past, Celestial Phantom had said...

For those new to the show, we take the top 10 or so spots on both leaderboards for scripted server tournaments for everyone to see how much players fight to win our scripted server tournaments. Top 3 spots on each leaderboard get a special little trophy for the following month corresponding to the leaderboard they placed on. 1st place takes home the gold, 2nd place the silver, and finally 3rd place the bronze. In the event of a tie between players then they each get a trophy for the following month. All trophies will last for one month after issue, so be sure to relish in the accomplishment of winning, and show it off like a prize by wanting to win it every month! Now time to start the show with our leaderboards for the month.

Regular Leaderboard

#1: edna ~ 122 points
    #2: z+v ~ 75 points
    #3: [sleague]draconova ~ 53 points
    #4: poke expert ~ 43 points
    #5: e.t. ~ 40 points
    #6: diamondslight ~ 39 points
    #7: 3ez5me ~ 26 points
    #8: [tr]hurricane ~ 25 points
    #9: la.melle2402 ~ 24 points
    #10: la.metamence ~ 22 points
    #10: ! hc ! agent sam ~ 22 points
    [/tr]
    [tr][/tr]
    [tr][/tr]
    [tr]
    At #1 with the only player above 100 points this month is tournaments warrior, @Elize Lutus a.k.a Edna who is well above 40 points from our next player, @Z+V who manages to clinch the #2 spot in the rankings. They will get the Gold and Silver trophies respectively. Next up we have @DracoNova , who with 53 points grabs bronze! Special mentions to our resident Megausers, Poke Expert a.k.a @Velvet Blood , @La.Melle2402 , @diamondslight and 3ez5me a.k.a @Casparov who kept their place in the leaderboard no matter what!

Event Leaderboard

#1: edna ~ 27 points
    #2: poke expert ~ 11 points
    #3: mibuchiha ~ 9 points
    #4: z+v ~ 8 points
    #4: la.metamence ~ 8 points
    #6: e.t. ~ 7 points
    #6: halsey ~ 7 points
    #8: la.melle2402 ~ 6 points
    #8: noelson ~ 6 points
    #10: beforedawn. ~ 4 points
    #10: [sleague]draconova ~ 4 points
    #10: 3ez5me ~ 4 points
    #10: la.jayxus ~ 4 points
    #10: christina ~ 4 points
    #10: doctorpokewho ~ 4 points
    #10: metamence ~ 4 points

With another seemingly wide gap, we again have Elize Lutus on the top with 27 points for a second gold trophy this month. Velvet Blood with 11 points rises a spot for the events and hustles up to #2 grabbing silver! We also have @mibuchiha who somehow came in from nowhere and clinched the bronze trophy for events with 9 points!
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    To those who made it...

[​IMG]

And for those who fell short....

[​IMG]

Good luck for the next month! :)
    Happy May Day greetings from the #Tournaments Channel Staff as well!!! And cya next month!

Important, please read
    Dear readers! Are you a new user who stumbled upon this thread? Don't stop reading now, as the next few lines might change the way you feel about this game ( for the good I swear :] )

Wanting to contribute to the game you love and participate in tiering discussions? Check this - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/gen-6-discussion.123/
    If you want to help make actual competitive analysis, get involved with our competitive analysis subforum!
    http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/competitive-analyses.71/

Getting bored with our scripted tournaments? look no further than the forum tournaments that Pokemon Online hosts! With different rules and ban lists, and an ever changing way to play the game among friends, forum tournaments are a way to keep the game exciting - http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/tournaments.25/
    There are numerous way to get more involved on PO, and we are always looking for contributors in various aspects, be it server or forum wise. And most of all, it's fun to get involved in the PO community. So step it up :]

[/tr]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  2. DracoNova

DracoNova Cherlene's #1 fan

PO Trainer Name:
    DracoNova
    oh yah this is a thing, grats lucke and bad i mean elize lutus and grats p.e n_n

Edna and Joyverse like this.
  3. Spaintakula

Spaintakula New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Spaintakula
    How is being 20+ points away from 3rd place and 50 points away from 1st place clinching?!?

4. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    '-')/ grabbing a medal is clinch worthy. Nuff said.

5. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    Gratz everyone! n.n

6. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Grats everyone. I might not be as active next month so I hope May will be an interesting month for you all