1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[ORAS Ubers] The Second New Version Of my Recent RMT.

Discussion in 'Rate My Team' started by G00GLE, May 14, 2016.

Moderators: Edna, fsk
  1. G00GLE

G00GLE G00GLE THE SEARCH ENGINE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Hey Guys Its me Norman , i just made some changes at my recent Ubers RMT ( http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/megamence-hyperoffense.33846/ ) , Yea i Saw some mistakes at this team and Lets See those changes first

CHANGES AT THIS TEAM FROM THE OLD RMT
    excadrill :

[​IMG]

I didnt made any changes for this poke cuz its gud enough and the EV sets and moves are gud enough.

mega salamence to mega kangaskhan :

[​IMG] TO [​IMG]
    yea i changed MegaMence to MegaKangu cuz mega mence isnt too much fair for me , cuz on these days all got a easy counter on it so i better go at MegaKangu.

xerneas to shaymin-sky :

[​IMG]TO[​IMG]
    this change helped me a lot , cuz skymin have serene grace and have the most chances to flinch + enough speed to outspeed and kill darkrai and life orb help it to do much damage.i got some victories at it but i got irritated when that doesnt flinches sometimes.but its gud still.i have healing wish on it.

Darkrai :

[​IMG]
    i never change this set , substitute dakrai which is one of the gud stall breaker of my team.i dont wanted to change that set so its still the same :) .

Primal Groudon ( with changes ) :

[​IMG][​IMG]

i dont changed this poke cuz its only my klefki check which was a threat for my team.but i cant kill klefki cuz there are klefki + a pdon check in my opponent team , to kill that pdon check in my opponent team i removed my dragon claw and added swords dance.Rock Polish + Swords dance ( DOUBLE DANCE) is a great check to pdon checks at my opponent team and a nice stall breaker which helped me a lot , but ditto is a problem , ditto causes more problem if it is with a stall team. i should play against ditto carefully.

Arceus-Ghost :

[​IMG]
    its the only one , which ditto cant copy and kill it , so i didnt change my ghostceus to other formes of arceus.its a great ekiller check cuz it cant espeed me , i cant kill it fully but i can stop it atleast so its still stayin at my team.

WELL WE SAW OUR CHANGES AT OUR RMT.

LETS SEE THE TEAM AS OVERALL:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Lets start :

[​IMG]

Excadrill (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Tomb
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rapid Spin

Excadrill is the Hazarding Lead of my team.Thanks to its ability mold breaker , i can even stealth rock the magic bouncing pokes like Mega sab and mega diancie.Earthquake Deals the Pokes which face Excadrill at the start.It Acts as a hazard remover by its rapid spin.Rock Tomb lowers the speed which would be helpful.

[​IMG]
    Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
    Trait: Scrappy
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
    Jolly Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Return
    - Ice Punch
    - Sucker Punch

I really love this thing. It has a good bulk and it contains parental bond which helps this to hit like a truck. Fake out and sucker punch are the most best priority moves. Return is just for stab. I run Ice Punch in this cuz Of the troll of Mega Salamence.

[​IMG]
    Shaymin-S @ Life Orb
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Air Slash
    - Seed Flare
    - Earth Power
    - Healing Wish

A mon based on the flinch luck with the ability serene grace and 30% air slash chance to flinch which the ability makes it into 60% flinch chance.seed flare and earth power is there for diancies and other pokes which is weak to ground, and i run healing wish for serious and hard battles.

[​IMG]

Darkrai @ Leftovers
    Trait: Bad Dreams
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Substitute
    - Dark Void
    - Dark Pulse
    - Sludge Bomb

Stall Breaker is here.Dark Void says Go to Sleep to our opponent and curses bad dreams to ur opponent poke which hurts the opponent.The Main thing here is the SUBSTITUTE!! Which i use to Break stalls , i can block anything.And heals myself by Leftovers.Dark pulse Does its damaging work and Sludge bomb is to check fairies and have much chance to Poison the Foe.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Groudon @ Red Orb
    Trait: Drought
    Adamant Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Punch
    - Rock Polish
    - Swords Dance

I added Primal Don here cuz of its High physical Attack and The Klefki check.Ive seen that most of the HyperOffense uber players use Rock Polish + Swords Dance Primal Don at my Rated battle's and it was good.So i added Rock Polish and swords dance at don.With Adamant nature , my don does much damage by Earthquake.i hate Precipice blades cuz of the miss.Fire Punch is nice at primal don and damages nicely.This Double Dance don reks stall nicely and sweeps HO , BO teams easily.

[​IMG]
    Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    Jolly Nature
    - Brick Break
    - Extreme Speed
    - Shadow Force
    - Swords Dance
    I love this poke , mainly of Shadow Force. It has a decent speed and good physical attacker.After Swords dance boosting , it can sweep the foe team till it dies.Brick Break is to Kill normal ceus. Extreme Speed is for Priority.And the main gud thing was , Ditto cant copy and kill it.

THREATS FOR MY TEAM :
    1) Ditto

[​IMG]

ditto with scarf is a main problem to my team , cuz .It copies my Set up sweeping Poke Pdon and Kills my whole Team.The most dangerous one was when Ditto is paired with a stall team.Should play around this carefully.

2) Klefki

[​IMG]
    Damn this is a shit trollin one , after Pdon died at my team , it says gg and bye to my team. Should play around this carefully and we should not let Pdon Die.

And Here's the Spoiler of this team
    Excadrill (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    Jolly Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Rapid Spin

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
    Trait: Scrappy
    Jolly Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Sucker Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Return

Shaymin-S @ Life Orb
    Trait: Serene Grace
    Timid Nature
    - Air Slash
    - Seed Flare
    - Earth Power
    - Healing Wish

Darkrai @ Leftovers
    Trait: Bad Dreams
    Timid Nature
    - Dark Pulse
    - Dark Void
    - Substitute
    - Sludge Bomb

Groudon @ Red Orb
    Trait: Drought
    EVs: 136 HP / 252 Atk / 120 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Rock Polish
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Punch
    - Swords Dance

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    Jolly Nature
    - Shadow Force
    - Brick Break
    - Extreme Speed
    - Swords Dance

I Hope you guys like the new version of my recent uber RMT.

2. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

well, your previous version was looking more similar to standard HO, but now it's looking a lot worse, and here's why:
    - mega mence was one of the few checks u had for ekiller and other physical forms of arceus by using intimidate to set up, but now that u have kanga, ekiller is a much bigger threat to ur team since it can ohko almost all your team at +2, and it can set up on most of ur team.
    - you have absolutely nothing for any ho-oh form, it's absolutely ridiculous how much a team can be weak to ho-oh, it beats darkrai, shaymin, your pdon set, the sub variants beat ghostceus, and u have absolutely no switchins to it while it can switch in a bunch of your mons.
    - now that u have this weird pdon, megamence can set up on it and proceed to 6-0 you, that's it. end of story.
    and DONT say that excadrill will stop any of these since it's a lead and it will most likely die in the first few turns
    - with xerneas gone, you have absolutely nothing to beat yveltal, nothing on ur team at ALL beats defensive one, and u have no switchins to offensive one (which has 3 mons of ur team it can safely switch in)
    - you have little to no way of breaking any form of fat arceus (like dragon arceus ), it will beat your entire team
    - wisp hex focusblast protect mega gengar beats 5/6 of your team (all except pdon) and your pdon set isnt even hard to stop by other pokemon)
    - your only 2 pokemons that can beat lugia (arceus and darkrai) cant switch in toxic, your whole team hates status and shaymin healing wishing means you lose your way of beating primal kyogre, and a few arceus forms like waterceus, and it's one of ur few sableye checks
    - because your primal groudon is offensive (btw, 252 atk 252 speed is a horrible spread) it's much easier for pokemon like xerneas to sweep u after geomancy, and a bulky xerneas can set up on most of your pokemon

so my suggestions : delete the new version, give pdon some bulk and do rock polish OR swords dance, go back to mence + xern, give mence roost + bulk

3. G00GLE

G00GLE G00GLE THE SEARCH ENGINE

PO Trainer Name:
    G00GLE
    Check My Spoiler , I Have HP Investments on My Pdon already , but i mis typed there. And Btw , Thanks for Your Suggestions @gengar17 , I would try it for sure :)

Moderators: Edna, fsk