1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safari Bug Bounty Program

Discussion in 'Safari' started by Fuzzysqurl, May 18, 2016.

Moderators: Fuzzysqurl, IceKirby
  1. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

My Conkeldurr doesn't work for BST 446+ photo? Conkeldurr is way higher than 446 BST.

[​IMG]

Rice: ±Tauros: You rewarded beforedawn. with 1 Egg!

--- Post updated ---
    Problem 1: As you can see from the first 2 turns, I am disabled from saying "bingo" twice in a row. It should only disable for 1 turn.
    Rice: ±Tauros: You rewarded beforedawn. with 5 Silver Coins!

Problem 2: I clearly have several lines filled on my card, but I still cannot claim for bingo. fitzy and Lirith also had these same problems.
    Rice: You clearly didn't have enough lines.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  2. fitzy

fitzy Heart of the cards Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

http://i.imgur.com/SbIKGgg.png

Horizontal lines seem to not count. Would like my prize pack (reward for this event).

Rice: ±Tauros: You rewarded fitzy with 1 Egg!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  3. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    It should disable for 2 turns, I just forgot to update that line (check the one where you shout Bingo, it mentions you will be in cooldown for 2 turns).

At least this screenshot doesn't show anything weird with this. You only have 1 line complete there, you need 2 to win.
    It's actually one of the diagonal lines that is borked. Will push a fix later.

4. M. Bakhsh

M. Bakhsh New Member

More journal weirdness:
    (13:29:22) ±Tauros: Editor-in-chief: Let's see, these are the photos that you have that fill my request 4990 (A Pokémon with BST above 243 that can learn Slack Off):
    (13:29:22) ±Tauros: [9] A relaxed Smeargle eating in a Default environment during the afternoon (Quality: Superb) (Score: 30) [Give this photo]
    (13:29:22) ±Tauros: [15] A confident Smeargle crying in a Default environment during the night (Quality: Great) (Score: 28) [Give this photo]

Base score was 23
    This is my album, photos that should also be accepted in bold

(13:33:53) ±Tauros: [1] A calm Lilligant releasing petals in a Default environment during the morning (Quality: Good)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [2] A tired Kartana hiding in a Fairy Tales environment during the night (Quality: Excellent)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [3] A distracted Mawile hardening in a Default environment during the night (Quality: Perfect)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [4] Two relaxed Wailmer dancing in a Sea environment during the evening (Quality: Excellent)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [5] A relaxed Vivillon-Marine flying in a Sea environment during the evening (Quality: Perfect)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [6] A lazy Krookodile whistling in a Snowflake environment during the evening (Quality: Excellent)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [7] A calm Jynx singing in a Default environment during the evening (Quality: Excellent)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [8] A scared Smeargle spinning in a Ruins environment during the night (Quality: Great)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [9] A relaxed Smeargle eating in a Default environment during the afternoon (Quality: Superb)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [10] A calm Sandslash digging a hole in a Default environment during the evening (Quality: Great)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [11] Three relaxed Pawniard attacking in a Default environment during the night (Quality: Good)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [12] A scared Rayquaza protecting itself in a Default environment during the night (Quality: Bad)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [13] Two confident Drapion exhaling poison in a Default environment during the night (Quality: Okay)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [14] A scared Phanpy walking in a Default environment during the evening (Quality: Superb)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [15] A confident Smeargle crying in a Default environment during the night (Quality: Great)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [16] An indifferent Zebstrika crying in a Default environment during the morning (Quality: Superb)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [17] A lazy Mawile eating in a Default environment during the afternoon (Quality: Excellent)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [18] A scared Wooper eating in a Default environment during the afternoon (Quality: Okay)
    (13:33:53) ±Tauros: [19] A lazy Smeargle playing in a Ruins environment during the evening (Quality: Terrible)

Seems the ruins pics don't work but the default ones do

5. fitzy

(19:36:37) Shiny Sceptile: just a se
    (19:36:37) Shiny Sceptile: c
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Shiny Sceptile answered Blizzard, but nothing happened! Stamina lost: Shiny Sceptile-35
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Points: 3015 | Stamina: Shiny Sceptile (0), Sound of Silence (0), qaz (0)
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Party leader Shiny Sceptile's stamina dropped to 0! This Pyramid quest is now over!
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Shiny Sceptile, Sound of Silence and qaz reached the 3rd room of the 6th floor with a total of 3,015 Points!
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: This Pyramid run was finished because the leader's stamina dropped to 0!
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Team: Shiny Sceptile (Togekiss, Mega Blaziken, Empoleon), Sound of Silence (Swampert, Aegislash, Articuno), qaz (Scizor, Aurorus, Hydreigon)
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Party leader Shiny Sceptile received 1 Nugget, 18 Premier Balls and 12 Gachapon Tickets for their performance at Pyramid!
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: As the door opened by itself, a voice so loud that it hurts your ears could be heard: "YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT RIDDLES!!" | Points: -58 | Stamina lost:
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Points: 2957 | Stamina: Shiny Sceptile (0), Sound of Silence (0), qaz (0)
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Party leader Shiny Sceptile's stamina dropped to 0! This Pyramid quest is now over!
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: Shiny Sceptile, Sound of Silence and qaz reached the 3rd room of the 6th floor with a total of 2,957 Points!
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:49) ±Tauros: This Pyramid run was finished because the leader's stamina dropped to 0!
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:50) ±Tauros: Team: Shiny Sceptile (Togekiss, Mega Blaziken, Empoleon), Sound of Silence (Swampert, Aegislash, Articuno), qaz (Scizor, Aurorus, Hydreigon)
    (19:36:57) Shiny Sceptile: (14:14:50) ±Tauros: Party leader Shiny Sceptile received 18 Heavy Balls and 12 Gachapon Tickets for their performance at Pyramid!

Pretty cool bug. Posting here I hope is fine because this is super hard to pull off intentionally.

Be over a reward amount, lose it and drop under a reward amount and you get duplicate prizes.

RiceEdit: Fixed, but no bug bounty rewards since exploitable bugs, no matter how hard to pull off, should be reported by private messages.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  6. Scatterbrain

Scatterbrain You only live once*

Typed /pawnall when I had nothing (I just restarted the game after I wasn't registered on the server). (for context, sold a Pearl before with /pawn pearl and I currently had $550 at the time of this message)
    (03:28:19) ±Tauros: Huh? You didn't actually sell anything... If you change your mind, I'll be happy to buy from you! You still have and $550!
    here's some pseudocode:
    if sellableContents == 0:
    console.log("±Tauros: Huh? You didn't actually sell anything... If you change your mind, I'll be happy to buy from you!")
    else:
    //sell the contents, really all you need is just the above code as an exception if the contents are 0

7. Honey Senpei

Honey Senpei Too Sweet And Too Cute!

PO Trainer Name:
    Hawaii
    [Redacted]
    RiceEdit: Exploitable bugs must be reported by PM.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  8. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

±Tauros: You don't have any Z-Crystal!

should be plural

--- Post updated ---
    was not allowed to bait immediately after contest

[​IMG]

9. M. Bakhsh

M. Bakhsh New Member

(00:07:16) ±Tauros: Your party saved in the slot 4 (Furfrou, Archeops, Crobat, Electivire, Blaziken and Hydreigon) will be loaded in the next opportunity!

This is incorrect - that description actually lists my current party, not the slot 4 party (although the actual slot 4 party is loaded properly when the time comes). It seems that message always lists the current party instead of the one that is about to be switched to.

10. mibuchiha

mibuchiha Was yea ra chs ieeya.

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
  11. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Huh, I can't figure this error. It happened before, but I thought it was solved.
    When the server is back, please check your /inbox and PM me your Daily Login rewards message for today, Base rewards and Burn Heal expiration messages.

12. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    (00:45:41) ±Tauros: You ate a Fortune Cookie! There was a note inside the cookie saying "For the next 5 Ampere Gems used, you will have receive 10 more Itemfinder charges"!

"have receive" -> receive

RiceEdit: (18:28:36) ±Tauros: You rewarded mibuchiha with 30 Candy Dusts!
    If you still see the error, it's merely because I forgot to update, but it will be fixed when I do.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  13. fitzy

This is an unconfirmed bug that would be nice to have some confirmation on.

Hordes have stopped spawning. It has been noticed over the past few days by several users that hordes inside contest and from gachapon have not occurred and the journal has grinded to a halt because of horde photo requests. It would be appreciated if you can look into this rice.

RiceEdit: (18:29:21) ±Tauros: You rewarded fitzy with 1 Egg!

14. Petit Dragon

Petit Dragon New Member

Ok so I wanted to try and use a prism scale to change the color of my active pokemon to gain a color buff . I typed /use scale which returns ±Tauros: To change a Pokémon's color, use /use Pokémon:Color. Colors can be red, blue, green, yellow, purple, pink, brown, black, gray or white. , so I tried /use tyranitar:black which returned to no valid item, then I tried /use scale:tyranitar:black the return the same as /use scale , some mins later I tried /use scale:black:tyranitar and then it worked, so It looks like the correct order is /use scale:Color:Pokémon .

RiceEdit: (18:29:47) ±Tauros: You rewarded Petit Dragon with 5 Silver Coins!

15. Mr. Subbs

Mr. Subbs New Member

Rock: A small rock that can be thrown to potentially stun another player for a short period of time. Cooldown: 15 seconds. Use with "/snowball [Player]".

I feel as though this might not be right. The command works, but I think it should say that the command is /rock

RiceEdit: (18:30:24) ±Tauros: You rewarded mr. subbs with 30 Candy Dusts!
    Will be fixed next update.

16. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

I just finished my Mission #5 right before contest started and I c/p'd it in the chat.

Then the contest started.

Then whenever I try checking my missions again, #5 won't display.

[​IMG]

EvilDingoRobot likes this.
  17. Wolf

Wolf Member Server Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Wolf, Tea, Vulpix
    Screenshot_2017-05-18-22-06-55.png Helpp i bought 2 rocks. i used it once successfully but it took two

18. fitzy

/use burn heal makes 3 blank chat lines

Receiving one gives you blank chat lines and then the recieved burn heal line.

19. aaditya01

aaditya01 Member

Idk if it was a bug or not

Attached Files:

20. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Tested with @La.Neptune, it's possible to temporarily have more than N dupe of mons for the duration of /quest league if you originally have N+X mons before the fight and the X mons are bought off sometime during the battle.

After the fight, it is correctly treated as you having only N mons however.

21. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Soothe Bells are fucked up (again). Screenshot as proof: https://imgur.com/a/gnsc0

I have 81 of them, well beyond the maximum 30.

Please fix urgently.

22. IceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    What exactly is wrong with that?

23. mibuchiha

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    OH LMFAO I JUST REALIZED THE MAX IS 21% NOT 30%.

Sorry for the noise, I just blipped.

24. MUMU

MUMU Just a random Haxer nOOb

Went in gym, relogged for trivia, then after trivia event, returned to safari, found the battle like this

https://imgur.com/a/DVNxl

Proceed to go to sleep a bit, when I woke up I found it ended (or was force ended maybe) about 70 turn later, and the whole battle was just sitting like that until then

https://imgur.com/a/PFgO9

(Note: the first screen is after a 2nd time relogging or 3 idr)

mibuchiha likes this.
Moderators: Fuzzysqurl, IceKirby