1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question of The Day! (QoTD, Thread 2) (6/7/16-1/6/17)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Joeypals!!, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Kielbasa. That is some S tier food right there.

I can't really say much for Mario, as I didn't play or follow that many games, but the ones I played were pretty damn entertaining. In a sense, it's impressive how much its expanded since its beginning.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  2. Blitzamirin

Blitzamirin Waluigi! Number one!

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    Spaghetti and Meatballs. Literally the best!!!

The Mario series is awesome, and honestly a series I strive to 100% complete each game for. Whether it's a platformer or an RPG, it provides a good challenge for gamers while also having familiar settings / enemies as well as throwbacks in the form of easter eggs or music themes. It's my second favorite series after Pokemon so yeah :)

Joeypals!! likes this.
  3. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Most. I'm a fatty.

More specifically, pizza. Also chicken.
    It is probably my 2nd favourite overall series after Pokémon. The core "Super Mario" 2D series has felt a little stale lately, but almost all "Super Mario" games are very solid platformers, with the 3D platformers all being candidates for "best game ever" or "game of the year."

The extended Mario series has been mostly good also: Mario Kart is always amazing; older Mario Party games were awesome, but it has been going downhill since about Mario Party 4; Mario RPGs are awesome (ignore the newest Paper Marios); Mario Tennis and Mario Golf series are both pretty solid; Mario Strikers series is surprisingly good; and there are other decent games as well.

Sure, there are some right stinkers (Tennis on 3DS and Ultra Smash on Wii U; Olympic games etc.) but it is very rare to have a series keep a very good reputation and garner new fans with every new game. It is even rarer for spinoff series from a main series to do the same also. Mario does this easily with almost all of its subseries, as well as its main series.

There's a reason it's the highest selling franchise in the world (Tetris being 2nd, Super Mario on its own being 3rd, and Pokémon being 3rd if you ignore that).

Blitzamirin, E.T. and Joeypals!! like this.
  4. Zoroark

Zoroark Stay Firm Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    1) Pizza, tacos, chicken nuggets, sancocho, mofongo.

2) Mario series of games is overall good. Though I have only played a few of them, my favorite one being Mario Kart DS.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  5. Insane Soul

Insane Soul Griffith did nothing wrong.

PO Trainer Name:
    Insane Soul
    1) For meat, meat pie with either puree or rice. As for fish, grilled salmon or bow pasta and tuna fried in oil.

2) Mario RPG was alright. Don't dig any of the others. Was never the kind of kid to go to friends' houses play Kart or Galaxy or w/e, so it wasn't relevant to my childhood.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  6. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

Raspberry Cheesecake with a chocolate sauce drizzle or Bacon-wrapped scallops

The Mario franchise really, really, needs to take a good hard look at what they're doing now. I honestly can't think of a "great" mario game that has come out since Galaxy. Obviously, all of the Mario games are at least competent (though sticker star is aids), but for a series that has gone on for so long, they really need to actually evolve the series in some way. Almost all of the recent RPGs have been mediocre to bad (yeah better get rid of the entire purpose of leveling in an RPG for ??? reasons), none of the recent 2-d or 3-d platformers recently have been anything special (or worth playing over say Galaxy, 64, or Super Mario World). The huge amount of marketing exercise games, that is games that are only really done to take advantage of the brand name (Mario Olympic games, Mario Sports games, the extremely huge list of shitty educational games) serve to worsen non-fan opinions of the game.

The fucking dumb amount of rabid fans that mario has for raising a generation of children also doesn't help. Like seriously, there are people that will bitch if you say anything bad about Mario games. The series hasn't done anything particularly interesting since '09 and nothing particularly good since arguably Dream Team (which wasn't all that exciting for the Mario & Luigi franchise as a whole). But dumb shits will fly out of the wood-works to defend sticker-star or the New Super Mario series (hey, let's take a 25 year old gameplay style, add almost no significant improvements, and then call it New because we have the self-awareness of a potato).

Don't get me wrong, I loved Paper Mario and its sequel; I liked Galaxy a lot, and I loved playing Super Mario World as a kid. But I'm not so nostalgia blinded to see Nintendo's current failings; the watering down of the good mario games, and the complete lack of effort put into the Mario main series games as of late is a huge part of the slow decline.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  7. E.T.

E.T. Random Slowpoke Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    Mario is a series that I've got a lot of experience with. They've had "revolutionary" games for almost every console: Super Mario Bros. (NES), Super Mario World (SNES), Super Mario 64 (N64), Super Mario Sunshine [debatable] (GameCube), and Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii). They haven't really had one for Wii U (yet another thing to add to the list of disappointments for Wii U), but I think Super Mario 3D World is probably the closest they've had to it. Imo, it kind of felt like one of the big 3D games, but on a lesser scale and fused with the New Super Mario stuff. Mario Kart has been a very enjoyable series, but imo, the series peaked with 7 and 8 was a disappointment. However, I think Mario Kart is a series that won't get old unless they try fundamentally changing too much and manage to screw it up. I can say that the early Mario Party games were a lot of fun, but I haven't played any of the ones after 7. I think the N64 ones are the best, but it could just be because they have the derpy, dancing, polygon Bowser. I've played some of the tennis and golf games, and the originals for GBC were amazing (especially the tennis one) and were actually RPGs of sorts. From what I've played, this series has gone down hill with time, but I haven't played any of the ones after GameCube. The Paper Mario series was amazing until Sticker Star happened. The Mario and Luigi series has remained good through all the games that I've played, but I haven't played the newest one yet so idk if Paper Mario has managed to ruin that too. I've only played one of the Olympic games, and it was ass.

At this point, the Mario games have been successful for so long that it was inevitable that they would start to decline in quality. I almost wonder if Mario Maker is Nintendo's way of trying to figure out what kinds of things to do next. Mario Maker is another good game btw, especially when you find levels that are actually well designed.

Joyverse and Joeypals!! like this.
  8. Dominique-XLR

Dominique-XLR I'm a simple man. I see boobs, I like.

Chicken fry. Probably because my family is vegetarian (I'm not, but can't eat or cook meat at home)

I dream of the day I can buy a whole bucket and finish it all by myself. Not in one go of course, the bucket would be right at my side; and whenever I want I can spread my hand and grab one. Probably not a good idea seeing that I gain weight relatively fast and spend too much time in front of computer.

Of topic, I recently found out I can go on without eating for a really long time, like over two days without feeling hungry or sick at all.

Joeypals!! and Joyverse like this.
  9. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Question for July 31st, 2016: So, 5 months remain this year. What are you looking forward to in the coming months?

10. Insane Soul

PO Trainer Name:
    Insane Soul
    Beach time and paperwork till September, hanging out with my dad after his trip from Angola till October, then big boy studies.

Edit: I guess Pokemon S&M (;D), since this is a pokemon forum lo!l

Joeypals!! likes this.
  11. Blitzamirin

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    Getting through the semester and work just fine and playing SM when it comes out p much lol

Joeypals!! likes this.
  12. Xdevo

feeling the warm embrace of death

13. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Man, It's great to know that so many of you like chicken. But, hey, Dom, what up Bangladeshis going veggy, yo parents sum hippies???
    Savoury- Always crave anything with chicken. Nuggets, Fry, Burger or just some simple Chicken Curry with Rice.
    Sweet- Chocolate Chip Cookies for life!!

14. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    SO MUCH CONTENT OMF! So, the next few days are gonna be about the information that we just got in the newest trailer, the question as well as the corresponding images will be in the spoiler below so if you're trying your hardest not to spoil yourself, please kindly click away.

Question for August 1st, 2016: What are your thoughts on the new Alola Forms for Exeggutor, Vulpix, Ninetales, Sandshrew, and Sandslash?

[​IMG]

Sandslash and Sandshrew's Alola Forms are Ice/Steel, Exeggutor's Alola Form is Grass/Dragon, Vulpix's Alola Form is pure Ice, and Ninetales's Alola Form is Ice/Fairy.

15. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    all of them looks good except Exeggutor

Joeypals!! likes this.
  16. Xdevo

Big dick eggy

The rest are kinda dumb since this is a fucking tropical region

17. Ascarotte

Ascarotte Well-Known Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

I like the Sandshrew and Sandslash forms.

I like the idea of having an Exeggutor form for Alola, but this is really quite hideous.

I feel that Vulpix and Ninetales going from Fire-type to Ice-type is a bit more dubious of a stretch. Maybe I'll be more comfortable with this after a while.

E.T. and Joeypals!! like this.
  18. Blitzamirin

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    Even if the Ice types don't fit, you gotta admit Ninetales looks absolutely amazing... and that sick typing!!! I'm hoping it gets Snow Warning as its HA.

Eggy is weird... Will it get Draco Meteor?

Sandslash is gonna be absolutely ass but whelp. Unique typing :>

Joeypals!! likes this.
  19. Dominique-XLR

It doesn't make sense, at least not yet.

With Sandslash & Ninetails, GF seems to be bringing back Crystal Onix These mons were already very good looking. So if these look cool thats because they were coot to begin with.

Regardless of why, Ice/Steel is not a good typing. 4x weakness to fire, fighting, 2x to ground. Losing rocks resist is a bad for a spinner like Sandslash.
    Ice/Fairy isn't too good either. 4x weakness to steel is not good. Tho I'll concede it will do very well against most special/mixed dragons bar Flash canon Hydra.
    Snow cloak sucks, absolutely.

I don't know what part of a coconut tree even remotely reminds anyone of a dragon. That said normal Eggsy had the offensive and defensive stats to wreck havoc. Now with a better typing it should be useful for real.
    Frisk sucks btw.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Joeypals!! likes this.
  20. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    I think the fact that GameFreak isn't even trying to hide the fact that it's just ripping off its previous designs with minor changes anymore by literally taking a handful of Gen I Pokémon to MS Paint and then inventing hilariously bad typings for them is progress... I guess?

Srsly though Alola Ninetales is too beautiful for this world

Joeypals!! likes this.
  21. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    I agree completely, @Whereabouts Unknown. It's the very definition of a beautiful Pokemon.

As with yesterday's question, this one will be in a spoiler because SPOILERZ. Same topic of Pokemon Sun and Moon news.

Question for August 2nd, 2016: What are your thoughts on the new Pokemon that we received? Each Pokemon will be in a separate spoiler.

[​IMG]

This is Gumshoos, the evolved form of Yungoos. Pure normal type, has Stakeout and Strong Jaw as abilities.

[​IMG]

This is Mudbray, the pre-evolved form of Mudsdale. It is a pure ground type and has the abilities Own Tempo and Stamina.

[​IMG]

This is Minior, a Rock/Flying type. Its ability is Shields Down. When it goes below half of its HP, the shell will go away, revealing a core that can be one of four colors.

[​IMG][​IMG]

These are Formantis and Lurantis, respectively. They are pure grass types with the ability Leaf Guard. Formantis evolves into Lurantis, and Lurantis has a new move called Solar Blade.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These are Oricorio, a Pokemon with four variations and typings depending on which island you get them from. The red one, the Baile form, is Fire/Flying. The pink one is the Pa'u form, and is Psychic/Flying. The yellow one is the Pom-Pom form, which is Electric flying. Finally, the purple one, the Sensu form, is Ghost/Flying. All of these birds have the ability Dancer, which copies any dance move used on the field at any point. They also have a move named Revelation Dance, which matches Oricorio's type.

22. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    All I really wanted to say is Dancer can be borderline broken, especially in doubles and triples. Even in singles, it's still quite strong, and can perhaps make for a few mindgames.
    The best example I can think of is an opposing Volcarona coming in on your Breloom (that doesn't have Rock Tomb or something). Volcarona sets up a Quiver Dance as you switch to your Oricorio and now you've copied the stat changes as well. Knowing that as a possibility, does the Volcarona still set up or go for an attack that will nail Oricorio on the switch in?

Obviously there are probably many more reliable examples, but yeah.

I'm interested to see how Minior works. Its ability seems like a crossover between Darmanitan's Zen Mode and Aegislash's Stance Change.

Gumshoos looks like Donald Trump.

From what I heard, Solar Blade seems like it might be a physical Solar Beam, which is underwhelming. I like the design of Lurantis though.

Stamina is great, assuming the pokemon with the ability are strong enough to shrug off a few attacks or have reliable recovery.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Joeypals!! and Sasuke Uchiha like this.
  23. Blitzamirin

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    Gumshoos: This thing is kinda cool but since it's a rodent it's probably going to be unremarkable (though Stakeout is solid). Probably my least favorite design-wise because of the Trump similarities though...

Mudbray: Cute LC mon, transitions into Mudsdale relatively well. I still wonder if Stamina will be broken, because it's an excellent ability on it from the sounds of things.

Minior: THIS IS SO CUTE but it's probably a Flying type that doesn't learn Fly. It has a reverse Zen-Mode as an ability basically and it comes in 4 cute colors. Probably won't be terribly impressive in competitive but the lore behind it is pretty nice.

Fomantis: Another misleading type... Anyone noticing we are getting a ton of Fairy-type looking Pokemon now? Cute.

Lurantis: The Mantis Pokemon done in a very elegant fashion. Solar Blade just seems like a physical Solar Beam clone which is atrocious basically lol.

Oricorio: THIS BETTER HAVE GOOD STATS oml. GFs singlehandedly solved the lack of Flying type choices with this bird, giving us 4 amazing type combinations.The red Oricorio is basically me and I am obligated to pick it, incredibly sassy. Yellow Oricorio is a cheerleader!!! Easily my second favorite and it looks great. Purple Oricorio is very simple and looks high-class and its elegance shines through. Pink Oricorio I think is the worst of the bunch. It's based on the hula dancer, but the hands and head crest don't really match at all... I think this being green would have been better but w/e. Revelation Dance being like Judgment is pretty cool, and the Dancer ability has a ton of useful applications (double Revelation Dance in Doubles, anyone?).

With my in-game team basically being Siren Water and Fairy Popplio / Baile Oricorio / Mimikyu / Drampa for now, GF has been really promising with the designs and the region so far. I hope they keep doing this to make me reconsider my choices!

Joeypals!!, E.T. and Fate Testarossa like this.
  24. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Currently, not a lot. It's been a bad year thus far overall, so I kinda just want to see the year end with some more positive news for once.

1st off, thank you Joey for listening to the pals in this thread.
    2nd, I'm a bit annoyed, cos idk why they did the stuff in the 1st of the 2 questions quoted above. Details below to avoid spoilers:
    literally just remaking old mons instead of coming up with new ideas. Gen 4 evolutions to Gen 2 mons was step 1, Gen 6 Mega Evolutions was step 2, and now step 3 is literally just LUL HAV OLD MON WITH NEW TYPE AND DESIGN LUL. Just fucking think of a new design and slap the new typings on them instead. What is the fucking point of an Ice/Steel SANDshrew? No sand in its typing! Why add Fairy to Ninetales' 2nd form? Are you changing its normal form to Fire/Fairy? If not, what's the fucking point? It's just lazy as fuck, and it frustrates me. They wanted to make a Gen 7 and think of new shit, but it's just same old shit, new types and slightly changed designs.

At least Exeggutor makes fucking sense. What a fucking ridiculous but glorious Pokémon.

Otherwise for more detailed spoilery thoughts, check out my post in the Sun and Moon thread. I would edit in a link, but since my forum auth was removed despite me still helping out around here, I can't be arsed with doing it!

25. Dominique-XLR

Exeggutor needs a new move called 'Neck Slam'

Anyway, C/P-ing feelings for new mons.
    New Pokemons
    • Gumshoos: If it isn't the super adorable Donald Drump, now evolved to be the president. Gumshoos definitely the best pokemon from Pokemon S&M. #Make_Pokemon_Great_Again.
    • Mudbray: Exactly what you'd expect from Mudsdale pre-evo.
    • Minior: So our new Meteor pokemon is a real meteor. It's the sort of design that is neither good nor bad. But, dayum this thing has a very strong ability. Immunity to status + high defense upto 50% health, bellow that it probably gets a speed & power boost. Looks like a very exciting pokemon and I'm 99% sure GF will not give it power gem.
    • Fomantis & Lurantis: Gen 7 Lilligant. Enuff said.
    • Oricorio: These are pretty cool and pretty cute, will probably be quite good in Doubles. But I can almost see bad stats and movepool written all over these mons.

@Professor Oak: I think the way the new forms will work is that they will be effectively completely separate form. As in nothing will change for basic Ninetails/Eggsy/Shrew. Still don't get why they adapted to become ice/fairy/steel/dragon types.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Joeypals!! and Fate Testarossa like this.
  26. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    I know this? I probably communicated my thoughts badly.
    I think it's dumb that they're making new forms of older Pokémon to keep people interested when they should be making new Pokémon instead. The only older mon I questioned was Ninetales, as I'm unsure why the new form replaces the main type AND gains a new type.
    I dunno if that's clearer, it's 9:09am for me and I've yet to sleep yet.

27. Xdevo

js, Gen 2 did the same thing with the dumbass prevos and evos (yeah blissey was so needed) or Gen 3's dumb preevos. Gens 5 was the only one where they didn't add either pre-evos, evos, or Megas to existing pokemon.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  28. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Today's question is, yet again, about the new trailer from a couple days ago, so I'll see you tomorrow for another topic!

Question for August 3rd, 2016: (just gonna combine these) What is your opinion on the rest of the information that we got? (Z-Moves and Trial Masters)?

29. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    The Trial Masters are definitely an interesting concept and it's nice to see something that's not just simply a few straightforward pokemon battles. I can appreciate the effort being put into things like interacting with the island.

The dbZ-moves have some of the coolest damn animations in the game (I'm talking rivaling my personal favorite move animation, Gen 3's Thunder). Even though they're one-time use per battle, I'm hoping it isn't going to be super easy to obtain whatever is needed to access these moves. It just makes having, using, and seeing the moves in action that much more satisfying.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  30. Insane Soul

PO Trainer Name:
    Insane Soul
    Don't think anything other than what was already discussed about Z-Moves, in and outside this thread.

Trial Masters, i think for the first time we had confirmation that the main region was not going to be a continental one. It makes some sense that things would be a bit different, if only in nomenclature. We have the Island Challenge, and Island Challenge Champion, instead of the Pokemon League Challenge and its respective champion, and Trial Masters instead of Gym Leaders.

My initial thought was that they would be like Frontier Brains, simply because they were so few, but why would post-game stuff be introduced in the trailer. Game Freak could be giving the player more leeway in the form of exploring without being deterred by petty HM limitations or NPC errands. Im guessing the aquatic ones will remain (Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and maybe Whirlpool?), perhaps Strenght too.

Then again, they could fuck up and just force the player to hop from one island to the other. As long as i can get Exeggutor in the first island, it doesnt matter.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  31. Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha God of tits and wine

PO Trainer Name:
    Yellan
  32. E.T.

E.T. Random Slowpoke Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
  33. Blitzamirin

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    Trial Captains look awesome! These are basically our Gym Leaders, so I hope they provide a bigger challenge for us to go through as we travel through the Alola region. Kiawe is hot af and also possibly has Fire Marowak, so that's something to note when they reveal more info in 2 weeks.

Z-Moves are probably worthless in standard Singles (but very viable in Doubles or Battle Spot thanks to Item Clause) unless they serve as OHKO moves and they pierce Protect. I like their flashiness and all but I really can't see how viable they will be given they have to be the same type as the Pokemon (so no useful coverage). Pokemon will also find some of these pointless (do you see Hydro Vortex as being physical???) so only time will tell if this is a good mechanic.

On the downside, with the Z-Crystals and the Alolan forms, I think we're not getting any new Megas.

Joyverse and Fate Testarossa like this.
  34. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    OH MAN! OH MAN!
    Gumshoos reeks of Donald Trump-itis. Like really, I do hope that it's stats are all that bad, heck Diggersby had a solid ability to boot.

Mudbray- A Native American donkey that evolves into a literally bad-ASS Horse.. BADASS AF. Also Stamina seems too broken imo, Only question here would be- Is Mudsdale fat like Hippowdon?

Man.. I have never thought of Pokemon like this, competitively and shit, I want my childhood back....

Oricorio- Awesome awesome and awesome ability. This thing makes Dragon/Quiver Dancing and any other kinda dancing pratically useless in your face if Oricorio happens to have solid coverage and stats. Definitely crying if it has piss poor stats.

Minior- Mini/Minor + Meteor eh? Pretty sure it might get an evo because of that shady name. Reserve Zen Mode definitely seems great and core minior is so cute, so very cute! Yeah, just like Dom, Imma 99% sure it's not getting Power gem but GF will make sure it gets Meteor Mash cause duh? However the animation in the video did seem akin to Power Gem.. who knows?

I did mention in Oak's thread that Pokemon just went full retard, time to elaborate.

Otherwise a tl;dr works..
    tl;dr WHAT? WHAT? WHAT! WHAT?!?!

Oh well,elaboration tiem..
    Alola Vulpix Line- WHAT? I mean wait, you turn a Sun Team staple like Ninetales into Ice/Fairy??? HUH? Ice/Fairy for once is a unique typing and yes, the designs for both Vulpix and Ninetales is A+. Those guys are a thing of beauty but, Ninetales gets a 4x weakness to Steel like hey, wasn't Ninetales tanking Steel likabass???? I didn't catch the idea of turning tropical or fiery mons into something wintry in a game based in an Island region, sigh.

Alola Sandshrew Line- K, fuck Sandshrew but is Sandslash really Ice/Steel? Quad dmg from Fire and Fighting? And not to mention losing SR resistance and gaining Spikes weakness. Again, I don't get the idea of a sandy,beachy, groundy mon turning into an Ice type for reasons yet unknown..

Exeggutor-Holy Crap! A Coconut tree dinosaur! So just becoming a dinosaur warranted it's dragon typing?Cool story. While it does get that nasty quad Ice weakness af, Grass/Dragon is no joke tbh. Let's see how good Exeggutor gets cause this is still far less stranger than Ninetales and Sandslash in terms of typing.

Island League
    So..So? Is GF finally doing a game based off the Orange League? I think so too! I am no Pokemon purist really, I do like change (although I cringe at a few changes in pogeymans but that's for another time) and this has to be one of the best changes in pokemon yet. A total overall of the gym system? Hell yeah! This is something I was looking forward to, changes the dynamics a bit. Giving the old players something new to try and the newcomers a fresh new game overall. Yeah, Kiawe is hot af but does his heat beat Blitzamaninja's sexiness?? This is somewhat of a debatable topic but we all can agree on Kukui > Oak tho? No? Shame.

Z-Moves
    Woah! Poor Rowlet.
    Man, idk what to say about this really. Gen 4 brought in the physical/special split. Gen 5 brought a power creep. Gen 6 brought megas and a much bigger power creep and Gen 7 brings in these monsters. The Fire and Water type moves are awesome looking af and Bloom Doom sux for a name. If SuMo isn't adding any megas (or removing megas for that matter) I wouldn't worry much really.I can make do without Megas but Z-Moves are here to stay, like really!

Blitzamirin likes this.
  35. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Question for August 4th, 2016: What are your thoughts on The Chainsmokers?

36. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    [​IMG]

EDIT: apparently, #Selfie charted at 11 in the UK charts.
    I listened to it.
    The beat is generic as fuck, not even a decent one. The chick saying shit is annoying.
    Song is shit.
    The artists are shit.
    Goddamn I hate music questions.

37. Ortheore

Ortheore One beautiful monster

who the fuck are the chain smokers lol

I've had a lot of meshuggah on lately, particularly Nothing. It's always tough getting into their music, though some parts have some wicked grooves. Don't know how I'll end up feeling about this album so we'll see

38. Jethalal

Jethalal (~o.o)~ So Spooky ~(o.o~)

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    I only listened to Don't Let Me Down and its good (tho its KHS cover is even better) c:

Joeypals!! likes this.
  39. Cheezeburgar

Cheezeburgar dankest john

PO Trainer Name:
    John
    chainsmokers are detrimental to society

40. Xdevo

They're alright. Have a friend's friend going to a concert of theirs tomorrow.

In other news, @Professor Oak is very curmudgeonly

Professor Oak and Joeypals!! like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.