1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Pokémon Online Webclient Guide

Discussion in 'Help' started by Memo', Jul 12, 2016.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. drmatt52

drmatt52 New Member

I cant join I cant download stuff help

--- Post updated ---
    same I did but it didn't work help :( pls

@$!#%$

2. Zoroark

Zoroark KEK Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    For Windows or Android?

3. Foxjosh

Foxjosh New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    cooljoshjam
    For Win. (Windows) you can play in your browser, but for an android smartphone, go here: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/
    For android tablets, you can play on your browser too, I think. On Chromebooks, Im using one now, but you can ether get the apk(the app version) and make it an extension, or play from the chrome browser.

4. drmatt52

drmatt52 New Member

windows
    :mimikyu:

5. drmatt52

drmatt52 New Member

[please][/help]

6. drmatt52

drmatt52 New Member

7. fsk

fsk Kept Hacking Forum Moderator Server Moderator Tour Director Forum Moderator Server Moderator Tour Director

PO Trainer Name:
    fsk
    If you are on Windows, it is recommended to use the latest download version at https://github.com/po-devs/pokemon-online/releases/download/2.7.2.1/Pokemon-Online-2.7.2.1-Setup.exe
    If you cannot download this particular file, try use another method of downloading, such as using another browser.

If you simply cannot install any apps because you don't own that computer or some reason, try webclient:
    http://web.pokemon-online.eu/
    Do notice that the webclient might not function as well as the downloaded version.
    If you cannot access webclient either, try update your browser: use the latest version of chrome or firefox is recommended.

8. drmatt52

drmatt52 New Member

its a .exe r u scamming nah ima trust u if u scam me ima call the fbi dough im just careful btw

--- Post updated ---
    its safe good ok ima download

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark