1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

New Forum Themes

Discussion in 'News' started by Fuzzysqurl, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

I got bored and decided to make some new themes for the forum. I've been working and tweaking on and off for the past few weeks and I think they're just about ready for launch. Not everything is perfect so please help me out by letting me know of things that don't match, are hard to read, or feel out of place.

Both themes were designed and checked on mobile to help make the forums more accessible to everyone. Navigation is easier and the ads shrink with your screen size so they don't completely screw up your view like on the default PO style (Note: I did backport this change so the forums would be usable on that theme as well).

The two new themes are named PO Modern and PO Modern Dark. Structurally they are identical but one is more of a "day" mode and the other is a "night" mode. There's a convenient toggle next to alerts (a sun or moon depending on which mode you are on) to allow changing between the two easier.

[​IMG]

If you've never changed themes before, there's a link at the bottom of the page. Click or tap on it and a new menu will pop up. Select whichever theme you prefer to use. Alternatively, the direct link is http://pokemon-online.eu/misc/style

[​IMG]

Finally, a preview so you can see what the main forum looks like in the theme. You can change themes at any time so don't be afraid to try them out!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Xerxes Break

Xerxes Break Yes~ I'm a man that likes Purple and lollipops~

PO Trainer Name:
    Tomoe Ayakashi
    Even though its day, I love Night mode. Its pretty cool. Makes every thing just the way I need, you know some cites are just tooooo bright. Thanks for the new updated. Doin' great. :baa:
    But I can say... Some things are a tad bit hard to read, not to say in a mean way but it a kind update a tinsy bit more. :pandaface:

3. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    I love it. thanks again fuzzy :3

--- Post updated ---
    I love it. thanks again fuzzy :3

4. Xerxes Break

Xerxes Break Yes~ I'm a man that likes Purple and lollipops~

PO Trainer Name:
    Tomoe Ayakashi
    Fuzzy when you think of things like this or new cool things... there great add them ;)

5. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

By the way, as my yellow banner under my name states: "I do what I want"

PO Modern is now the default style for the forum. If you have any complaints please visit the following link: http://pokemon-online.eu/misc/style

KIDFURY326, Zoroark and Joyverse like this.
  6. KIDFURY326

KIDFURY326 New Member

--- Post updated ---
    ok

--- Post updated ---
    hi marreep