1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Roleplays, No Other Words, Seriously

Discussion in 'Simulator Suggestions' started by AlphaWolf, Sep 2, 2016.

1. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf New Member

Look, I LOVE roleplaying, and I take my time to find them, hardly find any, plus i have lots of ideas for it. You get to communicate with others through this, and have fun as well. When I was on Pokecharms, all I did was Roleplay, don't judge me. I have ideas for roleplays.
    Pokemon Roleplay: Here you can rp in the pokemon section, whether it's trainers, or wild pokemon.
    General Roleplay: Where things different to pokemon go to, like Warrior Cats, Dragon Ball Z, Spy Dogs or even Yoshi.
    Please, put these in, I live for roleplay.

2. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

Errr....well You can try finding role play in these channel's "Neon, Seaso, [SCL]Rebirth, Mahomie Roleplay". Truth of the matter is, The RP community has really died down. It's not like last few year's where Mahomie Roleplay would have over 70-100 player's daily. Those channel's I listed are known RP channel's so you can try looking their.

Strudels likes this.