1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Create an Alolan forme!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Spoovo The Pirate, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Spoovo The Pirate

Spoovo The Pirate Meep! Article Contributor Article Contributor

(note to mods: Sorry if this has been done before, or shouldn't have been done. If either of those are applicable, feel free to delete this abhorrent monstrosity)

I figured this would be a fun discussion/theorymon thread.

With the upcoming release of pokemon Sun and Moon, a lot of old pokemon are getting revamped with an 'Alolan forme'. This seems to be those pokemon gaining new typing and abilities.

However, so far only Kanto pokemon have received Alolan formes. What if pokemon from other regions were eligible for this too? After all, it's a geographical adaptation, so it would only make sense.

Here are some examples I've thought up myself:

Alolan Jumpluff:

Type: Grass/Fire
    Trait: Solar Power
    Physical changes: The floofy things on its head become fireballs.

Alolan Sudowoodo:

Type: Rock/Grass
    Trait: Rock Head/Sturdy
    Physical changes: Basically the same, but wears a hula skirt

Alolan Shuckle:

Type: Bug/Ground
    Trait: Fur Coat (because coconuts are furry)
    Physical changes: Lives in a coconut instead of a rock. Based off that coconut Shuckle that's circulating around Tumblr and similar
    Movepool changes: Milk Drink

Alolan Plusle:

Type: Electric/Fire

Alolan Minun:

Type: Electric/Ice

Anyone else wanna have a go? I'm sure there's plenty of ideas out there. :)

2. willdbeast

willdbeast All round nice guy

PO Trainer Name:
    willdbeast
    Please no, just no.

3. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    I'm doing a similar thing but with sprites. I'd love to see an alolan form of voltorb & electrode as coconuts.

4. GluteMugute

GluteMugute New Member

Ok so I already had ideas for different forms of different lines but hopefully in next gens these might be able to happen.

New form of the venipede line.
    Type: Bug/Ground
    The venipede line were normal as they were until civilization ruined everything by destroying they're current habitat.in the deep forests, the evolutionary line had no where else to go and went to go live underground , the entrance to their large burrow came right under an old building that got torn down, then us humans decided to renovate the building and start by getting gallons of concrete and transferring them into trucks , the whole evolutionary line did not like the fact that they were invading they're territory and fought back , the destroyed the trucks in the process causing them to leak into they're holes to the burrow, the whole evolutionary line is now covered in wet cement that never hardens unless the pokemon want to harden it. They drip with the cement on them and can use it like a shield to protect from physical attacks. The line are now born special attackers getting moves such as muddy water, mud shot, rock throw, and a new move I created called wet cement(I'm open to new names for this move) that does 55 base attack as a special move and paralyzes the pokemon in two turns later, this is like wet cement being thrown onto an opponent and letting it harden to make the opposing pokemon not able to move.

Ability: Cement Guard (Physical moves that are not super effective won't do damage)

5. gares

gares New Member

looks good,also want to create this pokemon