1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Add a wifi channel

Discussion in 'Simulator Suggestions' started by Karp Karpity, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Karp Karpity

Karp Karpity Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Karp Karpity
    In my opinion, we should have a wifi channel since that's Pokémon related, and PS has one. A couple auths think it's a good idea, but they say the playerbase isn't great. I say we promote it a fair bit, and people may come and the channel may be active.

2. Zoroark

Zoroark Rakugaki Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Well first of all, we shouldn't make suggestions based on the premise of:
    "If PS has X we must also have X", I think we should base it by analyzing if it's going to be benefical for the server and/or community, and also thinking if it's going to be viable/possible.

And well I join the group of "yes its a good idea but we have a low playerbase", however, to be honest, I've encountered MANY users who have actually asked for ORAS 3DS battles and trades n other shit, or some may think that this is a place to share friend codes n stuff. So why not giving it a try? I don't think it will kill us or anything. I'm up for it.

3. Karp Karpity

PO Trainer Name:
    Karp Karpity
    I made a channel #Wifi Action! If you want to give it a try.

4. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Almost every channel people try to force into an official channel dies out after a few weeks, if it even makes it that far. Tohjo is a fine place for it and it gives people something to discuss other than Politics.

5. Karp Karpity

PO Trainer Name:
    Karp Karpity
    ok that's fine