1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

PO Profile: Annoying Orange's 1k post (f ur rules)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Annoying Orange, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    Hey. What's up? Hello.
    Hi, I'm Annoying Orange, often on the forums now as Lilium. I'm 20, but will be 21 as of November 6th. I currently reside right outside the city of Charlotte, North Carolina. My story with pokemon is quite long but I'll try to make it short and as not boring as I possibly can. Pokemon has been a part of my life since I came out the womb. My mother put it on the TV to stop me from crying before I was a year old. By the time I could walk and talk, I was reciting the pokemon raps at the end of the episodes. I knew nothing about the games though. One day I was over at a friends and he was playing a blue gameboy color game. I was curious as to why the cartridge was blue, then he told me he was playing Pokemon Blue Version. I watched him play it for the weekend, then as soon as I got home I begged my mom to get it for me. My parents weren't very wealthy, so I had to wait until Christmas before getting not only Blue, but Gold version. I was hooked. I got a N64 and played both of the stadium games and completing them within records time. All while being under the age of 10. I understood strategies and everything. Of course I moved on to 3rd gen and it was amazing. By that time I was collecting cards, plushes, the works. One day I was in eagles (smart kids side school class) and was looking up "new pokemon" and the Serebii website pulled up. I first discovered 4th gen pokemon, but was then also hooked on serebii. When 4th gen was out, I was wanting to get into battling, but I'll talk about that on the next paragraph. I found PurpleSurge, an amazing iirc place from serebii's SPP Wifi Chat(RIP). I met a lot of amazing people there. I got away from pokemon somewhat as high school started because I actually had an amazing social life & my highschool sweetheart, but I'd stay up all night on PurpleSurge until it was time to go to school, then sleep in a couple classes, which I somewhat regret. Of course I eventually got every following game and we get to where I am now.

As for competitive battling, soon after I got on PurpleSurge, I was added to this chat called CAQUILLO by a guy named CAQUILLO. I went by the name of Plusle as Plusle was my favorite pokemon after playing Pokemon Ranger. Anywho, there was this girl there named Lilium, she was telling me about a couple other places that could help me with wifi battling. I first went into SPP Wifi where I soon after met HSOWA. (The timeline here is around 2007-08) we were a chill little group in the chat. I talked to the 2 of them everyday. The girl, Lilium, fell in love with me but RIP PS. A couple weeks later after spamming "LF Battle" on SPP, I get added to a group called Ultimate Annihilation, which turned out to be a clan. The room had hundreds of people in it at some points so it was a big deal. Soon after, the leader {UA}M1K3 started teaching me about IVs/EVs/Natures etc. Within a week I was teambuilding on shoddy and within a month, I was in the clan. I worked my way up to an admin in the clan and became very great at the ubers tier, winning several battles in clan wars. Eventually, I got tired of how some of the people were treating me in UA, and went to a clan you may have somewhat heard of, Mass Destruction, ran by none other than Pokeaim[MD]. I got to know the people a little well before deciding clans were trash. I made my own group in miirc with HSOWA and M1K3, despite leaving his clan. I topped the shoddy ladder in ubers and started branching into other tiers.

One day while sitting in my chatroom, HSOWA tells me, "Hey Pokemon Online's battle sim is out now, go download it!". So I did. There were a lot of people there and I immediately loved the atmosphere of the place. I soon after met Meh, Blitzamirin, Burnin'Red, Lady Umb, SuperScizor, Chatot, and a lot of other amazing people. A little time goes by and I start playing tournaments, and I start winning a lot of them. If you knew me on the forums in 2010, I was really cringy about winning server tournaments, because I counted them in my description. I use to d**ride the mods back then because for some reason I was wanting to be popular on PO, despite somehow having an active social life. Eventually I got MU in 2012 or 2013. Shortly after, I left. The reason? Well I got a nice job in Virginia where I was making a lot of money, and at the same time living and partying with my two 21 year year old housemates in our split-rent 3 story house. I had spent a lot of my money on luxury items, things I wanted because when I was younger my parents never got me much. I deserved it. Eventually, we all went our separate ways. I started doing a side modeling job. One day I randomly thought about playing pokemon again and low and behold, here I am again. You can find me on the server helping people, talking to some old friends in tohjo, playing lame safari, or of course playing tournaments.

I just want to say I am glad I left because if I didn't, my 1k post story would have been a long time ago and most likely contain ten times the cringe it currently does.

If you want to know anything else, just ask :)

Shoutouts:
    HSOWA: I want to thank you for all of the help and for your years of friendship. You brought me here and take credit. Still love BW2 OU Battling with you

Blitz: even though you don't talk to me now, I think we were cool back then. but thanks for helping me around the server at least.

Pearl: u suck. it's really cool someone I use to know also came back to the server. I will always love you, no homo.

Heather Star: ty for helping me in ubers. It was always fun battling you and more importantly, winning

Chatot: you were one of my best friends. If you ever come back to read this, I love & miss you

Oak/Fuzzy/Steve/Coyo: Thanking you guys for making these 2 places possible and for putting up with me when you weren't ignoring me :)

SuperScizor/Froslad/Pichi/B'R/Umb: also miss all of you. Really great people to meet.

diamondslight: always fun to have competition in fun tiers. love clicking metronome vs you more than anyone

Hurricane: ty for helping me w teams & mafia & you're a cool person in general. glad I got to meet you prior to you auth & grats on it fren!

Wolf/Fennekin/other new friends: so glad I can come back to this server & still make great friends.

Mestre Nando: @Mestre Nando we had one of the longest, most viewed battles in PO history. you're a great person. glad ur back too even if you're a safari nerd

Yagura: also miss u friend

Z+V: how does an OU god lose to a fruit? :3

Meh: fu meh

Gtfo: grats gtfo

Zoroark: ty for liking my sprites im a scrub tho n nice befriending you :3

Edna: ur a cool person n tours are 2 ez for us

LittleRoot: can't win tour so save his life but tries so hard bless his little heart

Joyverse: the better joy. ty for always being nice n a great person

please let me know if i missed you, I have horrible short term memory loss :(

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Jethalal, Edna, Joyverse and 2 others like this.
  2. Zoroark

Zoroark Aka Flare Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Man this is actually a P Good Story. And wow you're such a PO Oldie o.o . I randomly used to check the Forum's member list and occassionally found your profile with that cute Raichu pic, and often checked it just to check the visitor profiles n stuff. Also D: shoutout where?

K questions time!

1) Do you still watch Annoying Orange videos?
    2) Aside from Raichu, what are your other preferred Pokémon?
    3) Did you manage to do the HSOWA challenge without activating capsbot? :D
    4) What is your favorite tier? How many Tours did you win in such tier?
    5) If you could have the chance of Mega-ing a pokemon, which one would it be?
    6) Am I cute?
    7) If you were to visit a country you've never visited before for vacations, where'd you go?
    8) Do you like Cars? If so, what is your favorite?
    9) Favorite Pokémon Game? (You can include remakes if u want)
    10) Taco or Burrito?
    11) If you could Promote/Demote any auth from the current auth levels, who would they be?
    12) Have you tried to go beyond and create your own Pokémon Designs or Fanarts instead of Fusions?
    13) Favorite Game outside of Pokémon?
    14) Diamondslight always Cteams in CC tours Y/N/BR?
    15) Do you agree Hurricane is fat?
    16) Who do you think is cuter, JoyFrost or Blinky?

K Enough random questions for now :o

LittleRoot and Annoying Orange like this.
  3. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange

ur shoutout is there now :3

1) Do you still watch Annoying Orange videos? no I honestly thought that channel went rip after it went to CN
    2) Aside from Raichu, what are your other preferred Pokémon? in the OP I mention plusle is my fav mon. I also love bulbasaur & deoxys

3) Did you manage to do the HSOWA challenge without activating capsbot? :D sometimes, but sometimes I was not so lucky :(
    4) What is your favorite tier? How many Tours did you win in such tier? i love pre-arceus ubers but I also love hgss/bw2 ubers. im ofc the metronome king
    5) If you could have the chance of Mega-ing a pokemon, which one would it be? honestly, mega butterfree
    6) Am I cute? zoroarks r cute
    7) If you were to visit a country you've never visited before for vacations, where'd you go? Italy!
    8) Do you like Cars? If so, what is your favorite? love them, I want a 911 gt3RS
    9) Favorite Pokémon Game? (You can include remakes if u want) gotta say Crystal.
    10) Taco or Burrito? Quesadilla. well, burrito I guess.
    11) If you could Promote/Demote any auth from the current auth levels, who would they be? this question sounds dangerous so ima pick u
    12) Have you tried to go beyond and create your own Pokémon Designs or Fanarts instead of Fusions? I've given it a thought but figure it'll be a waste of time
    13) Favorite Game outside of Pokémon? let's see, 2k, super monkey balls, uuuuuuhhhhh there's a lot more.
    14) Diamondslight always Cteams in CC tours Y/N/BR? he pretty much shuffles his teams until he gets one that's viable to beat yours.
    15) Do you agree Hurricane is fat? @Hurricane sen pics or else ig ur fat
    16) Who do you think is cuter, JoyFrost or Blinky? joyfrost hates me for some reason so obv blinky

Zoroark likes this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf Member Server Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Wolf, Tea, Vulpix
    1. Alola vulpix or reg?
    2. Which new monsare youmost excited to see
    3. Did u watch the pokemon movies?
    4. If so whats ur fav?
    5. Did u ever catch any shiny mons in game?
    6.What official channel is ur fav?
    7. Why did u leave po long ago?
    8. What is ur fav art uve done
    9. Do you draw ?
    10. What made u return to po?
    11. What is 1 thing u like betrer about po now than before.
    12. What is one thing u liked better in the past

Annoying Orange likes this.
  5. Annoying Orange

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange

1. Alola vulpix or reg? reg for life
    2. Which new mons are youmost excited to see? I can't wait to use alolan raichu tbh
    3. Did u watch the pokemon movies? all of them more than twice.
    4. If so whats ur fav? either destiny deoxys or temple of the sea
    5. Did u ever catch any shiny mons in game? I use to shiny hunt a lot actually
    6.What official channel is ur fav? the LA channel is chill, tours is nice, mafia is sometimes nice. tohjo is okay sometimes
    7. Why did u leave po long ago? well, I got a nice job and was doing a side online modeling job. plus was living w 2 friends. not enough free time
    8. What is ur fav art uve done i can never find it but I did a painting of a custom sting face paint design
    9. Do you draw ? I use to
    10. What made u return to po? I missed it. as soon as i got bored with my actual life, I had to come back.
    11. What is 1 thing u like betrer about po now than before. it seems there's not as much auth drama, also not as many troll spam/flooders.
    12. What is one thing u liked better in the past BRING BACK SHANAI but ummmm I loved the other tiers ladders being alive.

6. Wolf

PO Trainer Name:
    Wolf, Tea, Vulpix

Am i bad for asking some qs that were already answered in ur post :o

7. Annoying Orange

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    ur bad in general :p jk, but it's okay it's a long read I don't blame you if you missed or skipped anything.

Wolf likes this.
  8. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    1. Favourite colour?
    2. Favourite fruit?
    3. Favourite attack in mons?
    4. Any other games you had played?
    5. Played Pokemon Conquest? Liked it?
    6. Opinions on side channels.
    7. My shoutout where? Actually no, I appreciate you following me. Thx 4 dat!

9. Annoying Orange

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    1. Favourite colour? purple
    2. Favourite fruit? bananas
    3. Favourite attack in mons? Trick
    4. Any other games you had played? I love retro games. 007 on the 64, smb, all the smash bros, several ps2 games but that's as long as my OP
    5. Played Pokemon Conquest? Liked it? no, no. but I will give it a try~
    6. Opinions on side channels. they're hit or miss. some are nice, some are eh
    7. My shoutout where? shoutout for always being nice, well at least to me & liking all my stuff. oh & being the better joy

10. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Didn't read all comments so forgive me if dupe:
    - Thoughts of PO now?
    - Thoughts of me as a former staff member?
    - Don't you think the grass starter evolution is similar to Prinplup?
    - Expectations of PO for gen7?
    - Favorite staff?
    - Promote to mod/admin/owner
    - Demote from mod admin owner
    - @Zoroark best user y/n?
    - Aren't tours boring now that we have no competition?

Grats~

Zoroark and Annoying Orange like this.
  11. LittleRoot

LittleRoot Active Member

Hey! Congrats for 1000th post!
    I'll go straight to the questions.
    • Favorite Pokemon form each generation
    • Favorite type
    • Favorite legendary Pokemon
    • Favorite starter Pokemon
    • Which is the best PO tier currently in your opinion?
    • Do you play PS? If so which one is better in your opinion, PO or PS.
    • Thoughts of me as a PO user
    • Favorite sport and why
    • What kind of food do you like most? and last,
    • Do you think that GF will bring new megas in gen 7? If so, which mega would you like to see?

12. Annoying Orange

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange

- Thoughts of PO now? I'm okay with PO being smaller than it was. everything isn't always about quantity, I like PS as well but PO is way better quality imo
    - Thoughts of me as a former staff member? gratz gtfo, was it fun?
    - Don't you think the grass starter evolution is similar to Prinplup? not at all, this isn't going to be a fat emperor penguin, this is going to be an intelligent, quick owl. (I hope)
    - Expectations of PO for gen7? we may pick up activity, we may not. testing new mons is always fun and problems are inevitable.

- Favorite staff? any of the few staff that like me rly :3
    - Promote to mod/admin/owner kland for owner ummm give hsowa mod again tbh
    - Demote from mod admin owner hostile doy
    - @Zoroark best user y/n? hes a gr8 wolf
    - Aren't tours boring now that we have no competition? sometimes they're fun but i let that mango guy win now

--- Post updated ---
    thank you <3

• Favorite Pokemon form each generation bulbasaur, ho-oh, deoxys, manaphy, sawk, braixen, dartrix
    • Favorite type hmm, grass
    • Favorite legendary Pokemon I really love mew & deoxys so I'm torn.
    • Favorite starter Pokemon bulbasaur
    • Which is the best PO tier currently in your opinion? if we're talking ORAS, I am fine with our LU & UU tiers. Ubers is sorta fine now but eh
    • Do you play PS? If so which one is better in your opinion, PO or PS. PO
    • Thoughts of me as a PO user you're a little competition for script tours but I don't think we've talked much outside of that :/
    • Favorite sport and why basketball, I love it, I played it
    • What kind of food do you like most? and last, FRENCH TOAST
    • Do you think that GF will bring new megas in gen 7? If so, which mega would you like to see? I wish I had a GF ummm I highly doubt it but throw in mega pixie legends please.

Zoroark, LittleRoot and Edna like this.
  13. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Gimme s/o tho

14. Annoying Orange

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    theres ur s/o now give me love

Edna likes this.
  15. Wolf

PO Trainer Name:
    Wolf, Tea, Vulpix
    What kind of modeling did u do?
    Since i askedfavorite art, now i ask fav sprite youve made
    Are there any types of teams u dread facing?
    Whats your fav alt of mine

16. Annoying Orange

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    What kind of modeling did u do? if i tell you I'll have to kill you.
    Since i askedfavorite art, now i ask fav sprite youve made a fusion with gira-o/blaziken-deoxy
    Are there any types of teams u dread facing? since I was gone for most of oras, getting into the new uber tier late was a bit of an issue for me as I hate playing toxic spam.
    Whats your fav alt of mine wolf bc treat is 2 gimmicky

Wolf likes this.