1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Threesome [Round 2]

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by La.Melle2402, Nov 4, 2016.

Moderators: TraceofLife, Xdevo
  1. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

[​IMG]

Hey guys and welcome to the Advanced threesome tour. This tour will be a simpleADV UU/OU/Ubers tour. You have to beat your opponent in two of these tiers. The clauses are sleep clause, freeze clause, species clause and self-ko clause. The players can decide which tier they want to play at first. If they can't decide, they have to play OU first and the loser chooses which tier is next

Here is a tier list: http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/34776/

ADV Ubers viability ranking:http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/generation-3-ubers-viability-ranking-thread.3505163/
    ADV OU viability ranking:http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/adv-viability-ranking-ou.3503019/
    ADV UU viability ranking:http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/adv-uu-viability-rankings.3548578/

Round 2:
    @Professor Oak vs @porygon2
    @Annoying Orange vs @Mysterious M
    @Hassin627 vs @Kentucky Kid
    @LittleRoot vs @Meoxmix

Gl to all - deadline next friday

2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pimp Hand Strong Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Tagging @MEOWMIX cos Melle messed up in the OP

contacted porygon2

3. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    contacted

4. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger Tier Leader Tier Leader

won in 2 ggs

Professor Oak and La.Melle2402 like this.
  5. Kentucky Kid

Kentucky Kid Member

Contacted

6. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pimp Hand Strong Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    porygon2 was last seen:
    Nov 2, 2016

Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and claim activity now. Got to make some hospital trips tomorrow (Thursday) anyway.

Update: porygon2 replied about 45 minutes ago after Melle reminded him about it. I am pretty much unable to do the battle until extremely late this evening if at all, due to helping out my partner's father following his surgery yesterday and then coming home to eat etc, and porygon2 says he can only battle from about 45 minutes ago until about 5pm GMT (~1hr45 from this post). Based on the overall activity, I still feel like I should get the activity win, but I don't really mind either way.

Update 2: he said I could take the activity win, check if you don't believe me

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  7. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
  8. La.Melle2402

I know but Im pretty busy atm. I will post semis tomorrow

9. Kentucky Kid

Kentucky Kid Member

Sry Melle but i've contacted a lot of times my oppo, but he can't play, so idk...

--- Post updated ---
    And tomorrow i can't play...
    Activity post (?)

10. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    saying "can you play now im online" is not how you fucking schedule, i suggested a fair amount of times but you never responded in time

11. La.Melle2402

i dont see any contact between meoxmix and littleroot, so i coinlfiped. Littleroot won
    hassin and kentucky kid playing soon, r3 comming now

Moderators: TraceofLife, Xdevo