1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Main PO Server has moved hosts!, Guest!

The new advanced connection for the official Pokémon Online server is 137.74.231.216:5080. No other IP addresses other than those listed in this announcement are for the main official server.

Dismiss Notice

ORAS Ubers | The Last Chapter [Grand Finals!]

Discussion in 'Gen 6 Ubers' started by Mysterious M, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger Tier Leader Article Contributor Tier Leader Article Contributor

approved by @cries in vain
    banner by @Annoying Orange

[​IMG]
    Welcome to what seems to be the last ORAS Ubers subforum tournament before the next generation comes out. This is a proper way to say "Goodbye" to the ORAS generation.

Tournament's Rules
    • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
    • This tournament will be Double Elimination
    • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
    • Saving replays is encouraged, but not mandatory.
    • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches, we expect there to be some high level games and great sportmanship.
    Standard Rules and Clauses
    • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
    • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
    • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
    • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
    • Moody Clause
    • Sleep Clause
    Prize: Coloured Usertitle!

@Mr.378 vs @La.Melle2402

Melle will have to win two bo3 set to get that tour win! Good luck to both!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Draciel, La.Melle2402 and Joyverse like this.
  2. Joyverse

Joyverse Road Roller time! Article Contributor Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    GO MELLE!
    Danke me later after you win! B]

3. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

Tomorrow 2pm gmt +1 on Showdown

Mysterious M likes this.
  4. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

5. Mr.378

Mr.378 The Iron Man of Ubers

6. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger Tier Leader Article Contributor Tier Leader Article Contributor

We got our winner! Congratulations @Mr.378 winning without dropping a series! Hope you enjoyed the tour. @Draciel will take care of your prize . Thanks all for competing!