1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

Elite Four: Edna

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Edna, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edna

Edna I'm like Cinderella with an umbrella Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Hi and good luck for my Elite Four!

This will be in a Best of 5!
    The tiers I will play are gonna be: ORAS Monotype, ORAS Monogen, BW2 NU, HGSS UU, ORAS Ubers

Clauses:
    Sleep Clause: Players cannot induce sleep to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Freeze Clause: Players cannot induce freeze to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex Number on the same team.
    Self-KO Clause: If both players are down to one Pokémon and one of them uses SelfDestruct or Explosion, even if the foe faints, the player who used the move loses.
    Evasion Clause: Players cannot use moves Double Team or Minimize.
    Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have the move Baton Pass.

Team Preview: Players are allowed to see each other's team before the battle starts.

You will find me on server under Edna or Rayfa alt!
    Kindly give me the time you can play whenever you're challenging so I can manage my time to play you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.