1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

GSC OU - Xdevo

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Xdevo, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xdevo

Xdevo The bear was upon Tom Tiering Administrator Tour Director Tiering Administrator Tour Director

GSC OU GYM
    [​IMG]
    Hello, I'm Xdevo and I'll be your GSC OU gym leader this season. This will be a Best of 3 affair, and you will be allowed to switch team between matches.
    Clauses:
    • Sleep Clause
    • Freeze Clause
    • Species Clause
    • Self KO Clause
    Other Rules:
    • Best Of 3 (first to two wins)
    • Sleep moves + Trapping moves are banned
    • No Baton Pass + Trapping moves or Baton Pass + Sleep moves, Swagger and Confuse Ray are also banned.
    I'm normally active in the American (-5 GMT) Nights and Mornings, if you need a time can be scheduled. I'm in Tournaments all the time. Any winners will receive the Snorlax badge:[​IMG]
    It's fucking adorable

I reserve the right to waive a challenge (even after matches are played) if extremely unsportsmanlike conduct occurs.

RECORD: 2-0
    1/9 Beat La.Melle2402 2-1
    1/10 Beat Froggy 2-0

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    JoyFrost likes this.
  2. Froggy

Froggy Active Member

3. E.T.

E.T. Proud Member Tier Leader Server Administrator Articles Leader Tier Leader Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
  4. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.