1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

ORAS Balanced Hackmons Gym - チャンピオンワタル

Discussion in 'PO League' started by チャンピオンワタル, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. チャンピオンワタル

チャンピオンワタル HYPER BEAM!

PO Trainer Name:
    【天龍神】 ワタル
    ORAS Balanced Hackmons Gym

Welcome to the ORAS Balanced Hackmons Gym. My name is LANCE, and I am the Leader of this Gym. As Pokémon Mastery is the universal goal of Pokémon trainers, it is only natural that we strive to become stronger. Whether this may be through improving our battling skills, or optimizing the quality of the Pokémon and teams that we use.

In my pursuit of power, I have always trained and battled among Pokémon metagames and formats in which the most powerful of Pokémon are allowed to be used. Traditionally, this has simply meant the highest of the tiers regarded as "official metagames." In more recent times, it has involved battling in an environment in which the use of absolutely everything within the limits of legality is considered to be fair game. But if you were to ask me, nothing beats the satisfaction of controlling and battling with Pokémon whose moves, Abilities and EV totals transcend the boundaries of legality, and defeating opponents who control such similarly god-like Pokémon. Protean Mega Mewtwo... Aerilate Mega Rayquaza... Magic Bounce Arceus... the very idea of taking the most powerful Pokémon in existence, and augmenting their strength and utility even further by granting them moves, Abilities and EV totals they cannot normally possess... and then clashing in a Pokémon battle with them... is a grand experience you will not find in any other gym.

Now then, step forth, my fellow Pokémon trainer! Choose any combination amongst the near-infinite teambuilding options that surround you! Create that which you personally consider to be the most powerful Pokémon team amidst this god-like and transcendent realm, and grant me a grand and satisfying battle which will tremble the very heavens themselves!

[​IMG]

Rules:

Team Preview
    Self-KO Clause
    Disallow Spectators

Banned or restricted Pokémon, moves and Abilities:

Primal Kyogre
    Primal Groudon
    One-hit KO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold)
    Wonder Guard
    Huge Power
    Pure Power
    Shadow Tag
    Arena Trap
    Parental Bond
    Evasion Moves
    Assist
    Chatter
    Only one -ate Ability (Aerilate, Pixilate and Refrigerate) per team

Challenges are best of three. If you are defeated, you must wait five days before challenging this Gym again. In honor of Ghetsis's underleveled Hydreigon, winners will be given the Hydreigon Badge:
    [​IMG]

There's no need for words now. We will battle to determine who is the stronger of the two of us!

[​IMG]
    Record:

[​IMG]
    Victorious challengers:

[​IMG]
    Defeated challengers:
    Annoying Orange (0-2) - 04/12/2016
    holy break (0-2) - 05/12/2016
    E.T. (0-2) - 11/01/2017​

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange You were just a reckless child... Social Media Rep Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
  3. holy break

holy break Member

4. E.T.

E.T. Proud Member Tier Leader Server Administrator Articles Leader Tier Leader Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.