1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

BW OU Gym - Finchinator

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Finchinator, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finchinator

Finchinator Addicted and just can't get enough

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Hello everyone and welcome to the BW(2) Overused Gym!

I am Finchinator and will be leading the generation five overused gym, once again. I am fairly experienced in the tier and don't plan to hold back, so be ready for quite the challenge if you plan on trying to get this badge!

Rules:
    • This will be in the Pokemon Online BW(2) Overused tier - this means that the Smogon rules of Excadrill being allowed and Sand Rush+Sand Steam/Drought+Chlorophyll being banned. If you have any questions about the Pokemon allowed in the tier, feel free to ask me whenever and feel free to search the appropriate place on the forums to confirm if I'm not present.
    • All challengers must play inchinaor in a Best of Three. Winning two games means you get a badge, while losing two games means you have to wait a week to rechallenge me.
    • Evasion Clause: Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not permitted.
    • Sleep Clause: Two or more Pokemon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep via Rest does not activate Sleep Clause.
    • Species Clause: Two or more of the same Pokemon may not be used on the same team.
    • Wifi Clause: Allows us to see each others teams before hand.
    • OHKO Clause: One-Hit KO moves are not allowed.
    • If you happen to break any of these rules, your challenge (or that specific game) will be voided and counted as a loss against the Challenger.
    • You may switch teams, or keep the same team, in each match of the Best of Three - that's up to the challenger. The gym leader may do the same.
    Challenge Info

I'm GMT-4 and can play during most evenings and weekends, but my daytime activity is pretty decent depending on the day. I will be inactive during the second week of December due to exams, but I will be very active throughout the remainder of December and January. You can find me on Skype (FinchinatorPO), Discord (Finchinator-#4129), Pokemon Showdown (Main or SmogTours) (Finchinator), Pokemon Online (Finchinator), or Smogon IRC (Finchinator) - my activity ranges from highest to lowest as you go through that list, so try finding me in the appropriate fashion given that.

For those of you that defeat the BW(2) OU Gym, you will receive this badge: [​IMG]

-----

Winners

Losers
    I won 2-0 vs Funbot28 @ 10:30pm EST on December 15th 2016
    I won 2-0 vs Marcop9923 @ 10:40pm EST on January 1st 2017

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    Joyverse and TraceofLife like this.
  2. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Lord Neptune
  3. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
  4. Funbot28

Funbot28 Active Member

5. E.T.

E.T. Proud Member Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
  6. Marcop9923

Marcop9923 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.