1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

Champion - Troller

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Troller, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troller

Troller Lucky and Bad

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    [​IMG]
    Hello and welcome to my champion thread![​IMG]

This will be best of 5 in the following tiers:
    Rby OU / Gsc OU / Rse OU / Oras UU/ Oras Ubers

Clauses that will be used in Rby OU, Gsc OU & Rse OU:
    Sleep Clause: Players cannot induce sleep to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Freeze Clause: Players cannot induce freeze to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex Number on the same team.
    Self-KO Clause: If both players are down to one Pokémon and one of them uses SelfDestruct or Explosion, even if the foe faints, the player who used the move loses.
    Evasion Clause: Players cannot use moves Double Team or Minimize.
    Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than two Pokémon with the move Baton Pass.

Clauses that will be used in Oras UU & Oras Ubers:
    Sleep Clause: Players cannot induce sleep to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Freeze Clause: Players cannot induce freeze to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex Number on the same team.
    Self-KO Clause: If both players are down to one Pokémon and one of them uses SelfDestruct or Explosion, even if the foe faints, the player who used the move loses.
    Evasion Clause: Players cannot use moves Double Team or Minimize.
    Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than two Pokémon with the move Baton Pass.

Team Preview: Players are allowed to see each other's team before the battle starts.

My timezone is GMT+1 and I can be pretty flexible with the times I can play. I can usually be found in #Tournaments channel. Remember to post the link to your challenger log in this thread before challenging.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.