1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Champion - Troller

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Troller, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troller

Troller Lucky and Bad

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    [​IMG]
    Hello and welcome to my champion thread![​IMG]

This will be best of 5 in the following tiers:
    Rby OU / Gsc OU / Rse OU / Oras UU/ Oras Ubers

Clauses that will be used in Rby OU, Gsc OU & Rse OU:
    Sleep Clause: Players cannot induce sleep to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Freeze Clause: Players cannot induce freeze to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex Number on the same team.
    Self-KO Clause: If both players are down to one Pokémon and one of them uses SelfDestruct or Explosion, even if the foe faints, the player who used the move loses.
    Evasion Clause: Players cannot use moves Double Team or Minimize.
    Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than two Pokémon with the move Baton Pass.

Clauses that will be used in Oras UU & Oras Ubers:
    Sleep Clause: Players cannot induce sleep to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Freeze Clause: Players cannot induce freeze to more than one Pokémon on the opposing team at the same time.
    Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex Number on the same team.
    Self-KO Clause: If both players are down to one Pokémon and one of them uses SelfDestruct or Explosion, even if the foe faints, the player who used the move loses.
    Evasion Clause: Players cannot use moves Double Team or Minimize.
    Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than two Pokémon with the move Baton Pass.

Team Preview: Players are allowed to see each other's team before the battle starts.

My timezone is GMT+1 and I can be pretty flexible with the times I can play. I can usually be found in #Tournaments channel. Remember to post the link to your challenger log in this thread before challenging.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.