1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Main PO Server has moved hosts!, Guest!

The new advanced connection for the official Pokémon Online server is 137.74.231.216:5080. No other IP addresses other than those listed in this announcement are for the main official server.

Dismiss Notice

[Inverted Battle] Broken Shadow Tag Needs to be dealt with.

Discussion in 'Gen 6 Side Metagames' started by Annoying Orange, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange Pink is the only true rock & roll colour. Social Media Rep Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    This is short and simple. I myself have not had many problems with Shadow Tag in Inverted. I know it isn't the most alive tier, but that doesn't change the fact that when something is broken, it's broken. My opponents on the other hand seem to have a lot of trouble once my Shadow Tag Gothitelle is in on their Avalugg or Porygon2 for example. It's easy to trick a Choice Scarf on a variety of Pokemon then manage to set up with Calm Mind & Rest.

I've been playing the tier and am currently a gym leader for it and I, a user, am proposing something be done about this.

2. sulcata

sulcata cory is #1 bae Tiering Administrator Server Administrator Tiering Administrator Server Administrator

With gen 7 coming I'm not planning to run any more suspects for the side metas, unless something dramatically broken that's never been part of the meta shows up. If you need to I think gym leaders can add a restriction or two on top of what already exists. It's definitely happened before.

Funbot28 and Joyverse like this.