1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inverted Battle] Broken Shadow Tag Needs to be dealt with.

Discussion in 'Gen 6 Side Metagames' started by Annoying Orange, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    This is short and simple. I myself have not had many problems with Shadow Tag in Inverted. I know it isn't the most alive tier, but that doesn't change the fact that when something is broken, it's broken. My opponents on the other hand seem to have a lot of trouble once my Shadow Tag Gothitelle is in on their Avalugg or Porygon2 for example. It's easy to trick a Choice Scarf on a variety of Pokemon then manage to set up with Calm Mind & Rest.

I've been playing the tier and am currently a gym leader for it and I, a user, am proposing something be done about this.

2. sulcata

sulcata cory is #1 bae Tiering Administrator Server Administrator Tiering Administrator Server Administrator

With gen 7 coming I'm not planning to run any more suspects for the side metas, unless something dramatically broken that's never been part of the meta shows up. If you need to I think gym leaders can add a restriction or two on top of what already exists. It's definitely happened before.

Funbot28 and Joyverse like this.