1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Balanced Hackmons Teamloading Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs and Fixes' started by Funbot28, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Funbot28

Funbot28 Active Member

So I am not sure if this is an issue thats currently being worked on but every time I try to load my Balanced Hackmons team sand try to find a match, in the battle it only shows the legal moves, abilities, and formes of the mon. This is really annoying as I am always forced to forfeit and it always happens constantly to me on the PC Client.

Client Type (ex. PC, Android, Webclient): Windows

Client Version (if known. Webclient has no version.): v2.7.1

When did you first notice the bug?: When Going into a battle

Have you been able to reproduce the bug?: Yes many times

Here are some pictures showing this (btw my teambuilder is on show illegal):

Pic 1.JPG pic 2.JPG
    This should really be resolved A.S.A.P as it is currently dissalowing BH players from playing the meta properly

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  2. fsk

fsk Woke up after a long dream Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    fsk
    The bug has a long history and is never fixed.
    http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/32352/#post-451376
    However, this bug doesn't really stop you from playing the tier properly, it just needs some extra effort to go around it.
    My personal experience is that, every team that needs show [illegal button] to work needs to go at the first several slots of your team builder.
    Say, you have SM OU, SM BH and SM Ubers teams in teambuilder, you have to save SM BH in the first slot.
    Every time you build a hackmon team, you need to save it and restart the program [without logging on to any server]. After restarting the program, if you still cannot see your full sets with all 252EVs/ Moves in team builder, you should manually export and import through text, while keep illegal button on.
    At least the above works for me personally.

3. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    As Joey said in the thread fsk linked, the problem shouldn't need a workaround in the first place. Whilst it can be played currently, it is annoying, and that annoyance can drive people to leave.

Considering the bug has clearly existed for over a year and a half, I think this is overdue for being fixed.

fsk and Funbot28 like this.