1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hangman x Safari Cross-Promotion

Discussion in 'Hangman' started by Strudels, Jan 30, 2017.

Moderators: Strudels
  1. Strudels

Strudels ・◡・ Super Moderator Server Administrator Super Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Strudels/Ripper Roo
    Starting today, Hangman will be having a cross-promotion event with Safari. To accommodate the reward scheme, the Hangman leaderboard will now reset on a weekly basis.

For more information on Safari cross-promotions, refer to this thread.

With reference to the thread linked above, participation details are as follows:
    Feel free to leave suggestions/report any bugs encountered in this thread~

Thetrond602, Agent K, Zoroark and 4 others like this.
  2. JoyFrost

JoyFrost :thonk: Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    JoyFrost
  3. fitzy

fitzy Heart of the cards Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

±Unown: A new Event Game of #Hangman will start in about a minute!

Can you block new games from starting in between this message? I don't want to go to hangman and then have to wait longer for the event to start.

4. Stocke

Stocke Wat is dis I don't even

The message means that the countdown for a new event to start is at 1 minute left. That doesn't mean that the current game, if any, will be stopped for the event to take place, or that if there is no game none can be started before the countdown is over (they won't once it is, though). If you want the event to start and there's another game going on, play said game (PROPERLY, don't purposefully guess uncommon letters or the likes) and event will happen once it ends.

Plus, if people are actually trying to guess a hangman game lasts around 1~2 minutes, which is not that long for anyone to wait.

5. fitzy

fitzy Heart of the cards Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

I understand what it means perfectly fine. I'd like it changed to not have to spend extra time in hangman.

6. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    If you don't want to spend time in Hangman, simply don't join the channel.

Zoroark likes this.
Moderators: Strudels